Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:39 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\The "Other" Ones/~☼~\ (The ones left forgotten)
/~☼~\The "Other" Ones/~☼~\
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 2:25 PM | Message # 31
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(>_>)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 0:32 AM | Message # 32
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
I finally reached my cave and lay against a wall beside my bed made of grass. Letting out a sigh, I was starting to get quite bored of hiding, especially with the others swarming around...

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 7:23 AM | Message # 33
(Super, I just wandered into ur cave u know :3)
I watched someone come in.

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 7:39 AM | Message # 34
Social warrior of the administration
I continue my pursuit, and jump into the roof.

I was in the ceiling, the question is, where?

The scientists looked around, scared, frozen in their tracks.

"GYAAAAH!" Yelled a scientist from the back, his body now on the floor with no head.

A head fell on the floor, behind the lead, now very back, scientist.

They looked that way again, And a man in heavyset armor drops down from the roof, shooting down scientists while slicing any of them that even get close.
Attachments: 9144196.jpg (9.6 Kb)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:27 AM | Message # 35
I sighed and looked around my cave in boredom, then I saw something out of the corner my eye and quickly stood up point my pistol at it. "WHO ARE YOU!?" I yelled, I couldn't tell if it was human or not because of how dark it was in the cave.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:48 AM | Message # 36
I smiled and laughed. "Im not human, thats for sure. My name is Ray." I stepped out of the shadows. My long blue glowing hair floated abit in the air. My glowing green cat eyes stared at the boy slyly. I had pale skin and black claws. I flicked my black forked tongue in in out, giving a hiss.

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 12:33 PM | Message # 37
"An Other!" I said quietly.."What do you want!? And dont come near me, or i will shoot!" I said, my finger hovering near the trigger.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 1:11 PM | Message # 38
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Sylvia~

I was wondering slowly through the forest the air was light with the aroma of pine and oak. The tree's where thinning out as I climb the mountain.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 9:06 PM | Message # 39
I raised an eyebrow. My expession changed from kind and harmless to angry and hateful. "Its the same with each human. 'Im gonna kill you' or 'Dont come any closer'." I snarled. "WHY? Why is it that we are treated like dirt?! Humans are afraid and hateful of those who are different. They cant be friends with those different ones. Because it would 'ruin thier life' somehow. HOW WOULD IT RUIN YOUR LIFE? HOW DO YOU THINK THE FEEL?!" I yelled, furious.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 9:12 PM | Message # 40
From the Forest
(OMG forgot to put what I was wearing, I'm wearing the dress In attachment.)
~Sylvia~

I stop I thought I heard yelling form a cave not far in the distance I walk closer.
Attachments: dress.noext (5.3 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:23 PM | Message # 41
Soon all the scientists were dead except one, who kept running. The armor, gun, and sword faded, and revealed the lizardman again. He began running after the scientist, his spear and shield on his back.

He jumps on his back, pulling him backwards. They fall back, the lizardman's legs wrapped around the man's neck and his arm claws also by his neck. "Now, anssswer me thisss human, where isss the exsssit?"

"I-Its down the r-right, and down the stairs, turn around, and head s-straight!"

"Goood, gooood human."

He rips the scientist's neck open, blood squirting and bloody gurgling coming from the man's mouth as his eyes turn white, and he flops around, until he dies, and practically flat-lines.

(Just so you guys don't get confused, he is on and off with his human-lizard speech. His hissing and slurring comes randomly, normally as a direct threat or anger. The hissing represents anger, regret, or just an attempted threat. It normally works on humans.)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:25 PM | Message # 42
"I still cant trust you..." I said calmly. "I only fear cause of what i heard. Ive heard some Others powers have been able to lift other people off the ground, and easily kill them. I cant take my chances." I continued, keeping a straight face.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:32 PM | Message # 43
From the Forest
~Sylvia~

I walk a bit closer to the cave this time I heard a different voice. I walk even closer.

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:33 PM | Message # 44
I was now heading down the stairs, and heading towards the exit.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 10:57 PM | Message # 45
From the Forest
~Sylvia~

I stand outside the cave, but to the left so you couldn't see me from inside the cave, listening.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\The "Other" Ones/~☼~\ (The ones left forgotten)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz