[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Suggestions » Suggestiony thing
Suggestiony thing
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 8:11 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
I have a vauge idea of... Well, something, but I'm still not sure what. At first I had an idea of "Writing Skill Levels" We you woudl have a judge and just write a portion of a story or something, depending on how good it is, the judge would decid if you increase in writing skill level.

I also kind of hae an idea of osmething else... But I need to "perfect" it first...

But's here's what it is in a nutshell:

Most people on here don't join other RPs, but still like the RP. Some some kind of "Like" thing. When an RP get's a certain amounts of likes, then it is added to the featured roleplays section, that section would be sorted by who has the most likes, higher number on the top of the list.

As well as updating how featured roleplays is done, with a link to the store and review(If they exist for that RP), and to the RP itself. In a spoiler, a little description for it so people can see what it's like very quickly.

As well, so peopel know of new additions to the featured roleplay list, whenever something is added, there should be a person in charge of posting on the front page if something is added.

Or maybe just have some weekly annoucment thing including the newly featured roleplays, only having an announcment not on the set date if it's super imporant, or nothing to do with the news of the site itself. Also, no weekly announcment if nothing happened. :/

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 0:01 AM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Sounds very good to me. I see know flaws except the fact that i had mentioned a 'writing skills like' thing, to Equi. And he disagreed, cause of how it could affect a person's roleplaying and a lot of other bullshit....lol

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 10:28 AM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
Yes, but that wasn't the main thing. The main thing was the "likes" thing.

So say a roleplay got 10 likes, then it would be moved to the featured roleplay list. And that owuld be sorted by which roleplays have the most likes.

But I don't believe there is actually a way to add a "Like" button. I think we have something now, but it jsut gives that person an award...

Although, it might be possible to add a smiley that would count as a liek when you type something like [like].

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 11:51 PM | Message # 4
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Can't we figure out how to get a like thing? xD (Asking equi, since he tends to find everything)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 4:28 PM | Message # 5
The Flying Penguin
I can probably do it myself.

Flying Penguins

Forum » Other » Suggestions » Suggestiony thing
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz