Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 8:38 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Ink/~☼~\ ([insertcreative...thinghere])
/~☼~\Ink/~☼~\
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-03-31, 12:09 PM | Message # 16
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
(Ahem.
The rabbit mix. >.>)
(Yes.)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-31, 5:48 PM | Message # 17
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Right. And now... To try and think of how the story is to be continued. :/)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-03-31, 7:50 PM | Message # 18
Zyphon's Supporter
(Randomly bawmp into eachother, and my char will threaten your death?)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:09 PM | Message # 19
The Flying Penguin
(Oh right, I remember how I was going to continue the story.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:18 PM | Message # 20
The Flying Penguin
~~Wolfe~~

I pushed my way through the crowd to see what was going on. There was small pitiful wooden stage, and too people standing on it. One was a very big man with a blad head wearing a suit, the other was a small woman with jet black hair wearing a very expensive black dress. I was surprised nobody had shot them and stole all their belongings, they were obviously rich, but it seemed as if they were mesmerized. The two on the stage were doing some sort of show, like a light show. How odd...

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 6:34 AM | Message # 21
The Flying Penguin
(...?)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 6:29 PM | Message # 22
Zyphon's Supporter
(Sorray!)
I noticed the streets were rather empty. I looked for what was going on, but I get lost here easily. So I just got quiet and headed for the speaking. Then I found it. I pushed through, and stared at the stage, amazed.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 5:10 AM | Message # 23
The Flying Penguin
~~Wolfe~~

I didn't know why, but I decided to stick around to the end. That may have been on of the worst decision's of my life, becasue as the show was ending, the big man began to say something.
"And for my final trick..." As he said those words he pulled out a pistol that seemed to be charged with electricity. "I will kill you all." When he fired a beam of blue light came from the gun.
I din't use my powers much, but I decided that now might be a good time to use them. My sheild of earth that I had risen up from the ground was there just in time to stop the blue beam from hitting me, unfortunatly, it didn't really help anyone else all to much...

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:28 PM | Message # 24
Zyphon's Supporter
Everyone was screaming. I put Barry in my bag. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly, the sound came to a whisper.... it was just me. I saw types of atoms all around me. I chose one to shield about forty people around me, an atom that deflects light. The forcefield then seemed to be noticeable; a bunch of more people came over.
(Control over atoms. She can take one and multiply it. She can grab that and turn it into an element, the element on the periodic table, and do stuff. Just cause this is big, i'll take out that she can fly, so it's fair.)

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 5:07 AM | Message # 25
The Flying Penguin
~~Wolfe~~

Once I was safe, I took the sheild down. It seemed someone else in the crowd had powers as well, because a group of people that were all crowded together were fine, but everyone else seemed to be fine too. It looekd as if nothing had happened.
Then the a blue glow started to come form the woman's hands. She smiled and simply said two things. "Kill them."
The others who were just standing there began to sttack us, not zombie like though as I thought, but quickly, it seemed as if they possesed supernatural powers.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 7:00 AM | Message # 26
Zyphon's Supporter
That's when I dropped my shield. I put it around one of them, then I found oxygen atoms within the enemy's fort. Oxygen atoms? Let's take those out. With one hand, the field is held, while i subtract the oxygen atoms. The evil person inside was holding his neck, and collapsed. Then I took off the forcefield. And I dropped to my knees.

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 7:56 AM | Message # 27
The Flying Penguin
(Fort? They're standing on a stage. The whole thing is happening out in the open...)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 10:32 AM | Message # 28
Zyphon's Supporter
(I'm having a shield around one person. I take out the oxygen atoms. he chokes.)
(I meand fort in a sarcastic way. >.>)

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 10:25 AM | Message # 29
The Flying Penguin
(Oh, sorry. Thoguh, which one? They're two people... for now i'l just assume the one controlling the people.)

~~Wolfe~~

The woman controlling the people fell on the ground choking, and her control over everyone was broken, though everyone hit by the gun was still standing there as if they didn't have a brain. Which for all I knew, that oculd be the case, but I wasn't going to stand aorund waitign for the man with the gun to fire again, tohugh it seemed he needed his weapon to charge up first. As soon as the woman's control over the peopel was broken, I began to run away form there as fast as I could.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 12:59 PM | Message # 30
Zyphon's Supporter
It seemed like I was the only one left there with power. I decided to take away his gun, so i snuck behind him, and I snatched it. Then I ran behind a boy to safety. First, I threw and broke the gun.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Ink/~☼~\ ([insertcreative...thinghere])
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz