Thursday, 2024-05-09, 11:37 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 7:11 AM | Message # 16
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Human Cs:

Name: Abby Corew
Age(obviously not 1000...that'd be ridiculous. xD): 18
Appearance: Attatchment
Weapons(?): She only uses martial arts. (No guns, talk to me if you want guns)
Reason why you came to Livlion: I..... followed someone..... STOP QUESTIONING ME!
Hobbies: Making food, martial arts
Crush(?) : Jeremy.
Family Members(?): No.
pets(?) :Not yet.
Personality: I can get very creepy, but very violent. I like to try and hide sometimes when i'm in danger.
Bio: TBR
Other: TBR
What is Awesome?: Equinox Unlike, rule monkeys.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 10:35 AM | Message # 17
RP'er Without A Life
Awards: 1
~Josephine
I woke up with the light streaming through the dusty window of the attic in my aunts house. Today would be a perfect day for a hike in the forest next to the house. I pulled on my shoes and was out the door.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 1:41 PM | Message # 18
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
~Savanna~
I lurked around the dark road, my piercing eyes darting around frantically.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 4:01 PM | Message # 19
Zyphon's Supporter
Human Cs:

Name: Abby Corew
Age(obviously not 1000...that'd be ridiculous. xD): 18
Appearance: Attatchment
Weapons(?): She only uses martial arts. (No guns, talk to me if you want guns)
Reason why you came to Livlion: I..... followed someone..... STOP QUESTIONING ME!
Hobbies: Making food, martial arts
Crush(?) : Jeremy.
Family Members(?): No.
pets(?) :Not yet.
Personality: I can get very creepy, but very violent. I like to try and hide sometimes when i'm in danger.
Bio: TBR
Other: TBR
What is Awesome?: Equinox Unlike, rule monkeys.
Attachments: 3557892.jpg (112.1 Kb)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 4:17 PM | Message # 20
(I love that show :D)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 4:38 PM | Message # 21
Zyphon's Supporter
(Ikr!!!!!!! Im in a roblox group. :3)

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 4:54 PM | Message # 22
(Hehe. I like The Last Airbender better though, so far.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 5:04 PM | Message # 23
Zyphon's Supporter
(Legend of Korra is better.)

Zombo104Date: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 5:12 PM | Message # 24
Famous RP'er
[Kaitlin]
I sit in the backseat of my family's van beside my brother Alex looking out the window and occasionally sneaking glances at his friend Matt. My mom and dad have decided to take us for a trip to some place called Livlion... They said it would be fun, lots of nice scenery and stuff, it probably would be fun if my brother wasn't coming along.

[Alex]
"Why do I always have to sit beside Kaitlin? She's so boring!" I complain to my mom and dad in the front seat, "This is why we let you bring Matt along so he could keep you company." My mom replies without looking at me. I look to the other side of me at my friend Matt, and he is, of coarse, playing some video game. I sigh and flop back in my seat with my arms crossed pouting, my dad looks at me through the rear view mirror, "Your 17 years old Alex! Stop acting like your 5!" My dad says only slightly disappointed, but I know he's smiling.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 5:23 PM | Message # 25
(Indeed it is, Spark. It has more modern stuff, and action stuff... And yea XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 6:11 PM | Message # 26
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
Even from the outside of the house I could hear my crazy aunts loud snores. Why do I know shes crazy? Because she thinks vampires are real and they live in this town and they hate garlic and all that mumbo jumbo. I mean yeah shes lived here her whole life and her twin sister mysteriously disappeared but whatever. I think shes just read too many vampire books and seen twilight too many times. I sighed and started walking through the thick forest in no particular direction not caring if I was to get lost.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 6:42 PM | Message # 27
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
(I love how demon already breaks one of my roleplaying rules on her first post....xD)

Added (2012-04-25, 6:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Isaac~

I smiled faintly as I passed by one of the few tourists, always camera ready in their hands, to take a couple pictures here and there. I smiled as I brushed past them and I did a quick I look up at the sky. It was still cloudy, and I started to jog at a Humans pace into the forest. The luscious green trees here and there, after a while, I started to walk and eventually slowed, stopping as I arrived at a very familiar tree with a trunk that smoothly came out of the tree, the perfect spot to lay on. I liked this spot, being near a small cliffside with a waterfall, with a faint mist that surrounded that part of the area. Nobody knew about this spot besides me. I drew out my knife from my pocket opening it and closing it with the flick of a wrist. I was calm, and content.

Jeremy~

As I finally made it along the half an hour trail on foot, like the rest of the tourists who just arrived to get to Livlion. Grinned, smiled, or just said "Wow" With awe in their voice, such as me. I was startled by how beautiful it was, despite the lack of sunlight, I had walked deeper into town. I gave a slight nod at some pedestrians as I walked by. I sat at a bench beside a beautiful rock statue of a man. The statue resembled a man who looked in his thirties, having crude looking eyebrows that creased towards his eyes, a slightly hooked nose, and eyes that seemed cheerful, but seemed to pierce right through you. Amazing. I took a couple shots with my camera.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 7:32 PM | Message # 28
(Well, fuck.)
I walked down the road, staring at the tourists as they snapped photos of the landscape. I sniffed the air, smelling the scent of another vampire near. A vampires scent was distinct, unlike the human scent. The vampires trail lead into the woods, so I followed it. I heard the sound of metal, like a small knife being opened and closed. I narrowed my eyes, walking faster towards the sound. Then I saw a vampire, Isaac, leaning against a tree and opening and closing a knife with a flick of his wrist.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 9:33 PM | Message # 29
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I broke into a run and let the tears spill down my cheeks. I missed my parents and hated my stupid crazy aunt. I stopped when my crying turned into sharp choking sounds and sat by a small waterfall. I cupped my hands and sipped the sweet water then wiped my tears away on the sleeve of my sweater. Crying was pointless and I knew it but for some reason it felt like the best time to do it. But it wasn't at all because then I saw him laying in the grass flicking open a knife then closing it. He looked about fourteen with dark hair and pale skin that had an eerie glow to it. "Oh." I choked out feeling like an intruder.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 9:46 PM | Message # 30
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Isaac~

I looked at the Teen as she had ran to waterfall, sobbing, drinking the water, it brought a faint smile to my lips, but not a noticeable one. Then she looked up at me through the mist, I must've probably looked really ominous, since I tend to have a blank expression, the knife in my hand, perfect first impression. I flicked my knife shut in the silence and put it in my pocket, and broke into a pearly white smile. I knew my teeth were human looking, my fangs only showed when I was about to take a bite, or, when I just plain want them to. I could smell her blood, O positive blood. But I've learned how to control myself. "It's alright." I said, I wanted to leave a good impression. I walked up to her, almost cautiously. "What are you crying about?" Just one of my many curiousity's about humans. "Oh, I guess I should introduce myself. My names Isaac."

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 9:47 PM

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz