Monday, 2024-03-18, 8:24 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-09-23, 5:46 PM | Message # 1
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
*Story*

You wake up surrounded by four metal walls that make a box around you, remembering nothing but your own name. The loud clanks and ticking sounds frighten you as the box your in seems to be moving up as if in an elevator. It goes on for what feels like hours and hours until the box suddenly comes to a stop. There are voices and shouts, arguing. The top is slowly pried open and light pours through, making you squint. "Looks like we got ourselves another greenie." A rough voice says above you. Many arms pull you from the box, dumping you onto the grass wet with dew. It puzzles you that you know what dew is but not your own last name. "Welcome to the glade." A boy says smiling as you stand up stiffly and look around. To your left there is a forest thick with trees and what seems to be a large shack made from scraps just across from it. Gardens to grow vegetables and you think you see what might be a slaughter house are all part of the glade. Surrounding it all however are massive stone walls hundreds of feet high all covered in thick Ivy. There are openings in the stone walls as well but you notice that at night they close. You ask people why but all they tell you is that its the number one rule to never go out into the maze and that it means death to be stuck out there overnight. And sometimes if you pull apart the thick Ivy it will reveal a plaque that reads: WORLD IN CATASTROPHE KILLZONE EXPERIMENT DEPARTMENT.

No one knows what it means.

The are a few people however that are allowed, they are called the runners. Every morning they run through the maze, mapping it out only to come back just before the gates close to draw out their map in a small sealed hut. Today was different. Three of the runners you notice have come back early, one of them seeming to be unconscious. You over hear them talking "He was stung." The taller one says to a glader and his eyes widen in fear. "There not supposed to come out during the day." The glader replied. "Well obviously it did." The other runner said rolling his eyes as the dragged the boy into the shack that we all called the homestead. You feel you must know more, and the urge becomes even stronger when the boys gut churning screams cut through the air. One glader tells you that the boy is going through whats called the changing.

*Rules*
-Your name but be after an old famous person... ex: Albert(Einstein) "Alby"
-You have to be a teenager (between 12-18)
-You much have a tattoo that says "WICKED" On your body.
-You do not have siblings or any memory of your past life.

*Admins*
-Supernerd
-Equinox
-Demon
-Kenzieroo

~Jobs~
Track-Hoe -Plants seed, weeds, picks harvest when ready.
Slopper- Works at the slaughterhouse.
Runner- Runs through the maze, mapping it out.
Bricker- Builds and repairs things.
Bagger- Takes care of the grave yard and when people die.
Duster: Cleans the bathroom and the kitchens.

~Character Sheet~
Name (Only first):
appearance:(Must have a WICKED tattoo somewhere.)
Job:
Personality:
How long have you been living in the glade?:
Other:

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-23, 7:35 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name (Only first): Cleo
appearance:(Must have a WICKED tattoo somewhere.) Attatchment, WICKED tattoo on the back of her neck
Job: Slopper
Personality: Psychotic, humorous, dangerous, killer
How long have you been living in the glade?: 10 years
Other: N/A
Attachments: 9494597.jpg (36.2 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-09-23, 11:31 PM | Message # 3
RP'er Without A Life
(Accepted..)

(Don't kill anyone or everyone will leave you in the maze overnight...)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 12:33 PM | Message # 4
(Haha I know XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 0:13 AM | Message # 5
RP'er Without A Life
~Character Sheet~
Name:Leo
appearance: Tall and broad shouldered with straight blonde hair and blue eyes. Has a WICKED tattoo on the small of his back (TRAMP STAMP XD)
Job: Runner
Personality: Not that talkative, friendly, cocky.
How long have you been living in the glade?: 10years (One of the first gladers and the keeper of the runners.)
Other: Has gone through the changing and has a few past memories left.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 8:32 AM | Message # 6
Social warrior of the administration
~Character Sheet~
Name (Only first): Aaron
appearance:(Must have a WICKED tattoo somewhere.) attachment, with tatoo streching between both his shoulders.
Job: Bricker
Personality: Aggressive to the lazy, but friendly to hard workers. Aaron does not tolerate people who make excuses for now working.
How long have you been living in the glade?: 9 years
Other: Annoyed by a girl not doing her job because her hands were sore, Aaron beat her halfway to death with a brick, which resulted in him staying in the maze overnight. He barely survived the night without being stung, but he refuses to speak of the event further.
Attachments: 9348444.jpg (259.3 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 10:26 AM | Message # 7
RP'er Without A Life
(Accepted, we can begin soon I'm just waiting for someone..)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 12:52 PM | Message # 8
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Character Sheet~
Name: Hershey (Milton Snavely Hershey)
Appearance: Attachment, wicked is on her left palm
Job: Bricker
Personality: Skittish, quiet, meek, intellegent, observant
How long have you been living in the glade?: One week
Other: She hasn't said a single word since she came. She is an extremely hard worker no matter what she does, she becomes extremely mad when people don't work, but she's mad silently.
Attachments: 8963256.jpg (93.1 Kb)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Thursday, 2012-09-27, 6:22 PM

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 7:55 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
(So am I accepted... Or?)

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 7:57 PM | Message # 10
RP'er Without A Life
(Accepted, thanks for joining guys. Lets start.)

Leo

I ran through the maze taking a twisting turn as I slammed against the brick wall covered in ivy. Shuck it. These grievers aren't supposed to be out now in the middle of the day and yet here the piece of klunk is, chasing me. I could hear the mechanical sound of it moving along through the maze and it was getting close again, no way on this shucking planet I was getting stung again....and the stone doors were about to close too.

(This is what the griever looks like. In attachment.
Attachments: 7168207.jpg (238.4 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 8:05 PM | Message # 11
From the Forest
(IDK how I should start.)

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 8:18 PM | Message # 12
RP'er Without A Life
(Well the walls are about to close so you could be working still or maybe eating in the cafeteria.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 8:20 PM | Message # 13
From the Forest
(... I fail at starting.)
<Herseys>

I wipe off my forehead with my jacket sleeve. Today felt like an especially long day, but that was mostly because I had to pick up the slack of the people around me. They didn't seem like they really cared if anything was getting done, they mostly sat around and talked, about what I can't remember but to me it seems like there is nothing to say. So I don't say. I guess it doesn't matter who was doing the work so long as it was getting done, and it took my mind off of the world around me.

Half the time I forget where I am, I simple just am. The thoughts around me thick with electric charge, sometimes loud bright and energizing, sometimes warm and soothing, and sometimes just sharp electrifying and quit terrifying. So in these moment of, more often then not, bliss is where I choose to stand, because when you are stuck in a world pleasant to nothing with a consciousness, or a sane one at very the lest, there is no better thing to do then to then to jump to a different dimension of existence. Live life like how you believe life is to be, not as life is. Everything is written wrong to you and your mind. Your mind is just a crappy decoder of a language that simply does not translate to any one true form to begin with.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Friday, 2012-09-28, 5:12 PM

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-09-28, 2:30 PM | Message # 14
(YOU suck at starting? Are you kidding?)

I sat in the dark corner of the cafeteria, staring at the people around me. Oh, how I wished to see their blood...

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-09-28, 2:34 PM | Message # 15
From the Forest
(I edited that post at lest ten times, and it took me like an hour to write. I still don't think it's good enough.)
(Edited again.)

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Friday, 2012-09-28, 5:13 PM

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz