Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 4:07 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:37 AM | Message # 136
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

I listened to what Leo said, chewing my food and swallowing. "Alright, sounds great." I ate the food at a much quicker pace. Quickly finishing it off. "Alright! I'm ready Leo," I stood up from my chair, the usual smile on my face.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:50 AM | Message # 137
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

"Yeah well I saw one today shuck face." I rolled my eyes as I directed my two companions away from the noisy gladers. The walls of the maze towered hundreds of feet above us casting dark shawdows around everything giving the glade an eerie feel. But as we got closer to the wall the first soud met my ear. Clicking and whirring of the greiveras it moved through the maze with its squishy moist body and retracting spikes. "Look." I said and pulled away some ivy revealing a small window into the maze.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:55 AM | Message # 138
Jeremy-

I could hear the odd sounds of something. I peered into the window, disgust shown on my face. "Oh my...well, those things are disgusting." I hated everything about that thing. The spikes, the squishiness of it looked unnatural. It was just gross. "What are those things?!" I said, looking at the thing still.

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:02 AM | Message # 139
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

I was now left alone in the dinning hall. It was a long and stressful day, so I was by far ready for bed. I began the trek over to the homestead. Opposite of the mapping building. The air in the glade was its usual warm and humid temperature. I retrieved my sleeping bag from inside of the homestead, and went to my usual place outside to sleep. As soon as I laid down my eyes began to get heavy, I could feel the darkness of sleep pulling me under. Thats when the dreams started...

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:05 AM | Message # 140
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"some sort if robot I guess. We don't really know." I paused and looked through the window with Jeremy. The creatures body had stopped moving as it twisted into sone horrible glob. Its body arched and to my surprise sprungat the window with such force it slammed into the glass creating a thin hairline fracture on its surface.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:12 AM | Message # 141
Jeremy-

I peered deeply at the robot. "A robot eh?" *The creature was turning towards Jeremy* "It doesn't look like a robot to-" I saw it lunge at me with surprising speed. The big blob slamming at the window. "AAhhh!!!" I fell backwards from surprise and fear. "Oh my shucking god!" I was scared and startled. "Oh my shucking god!" I repeated, I tried to breath deeply. To calm myself down.

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:12 AM

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 5:02 AM | Message # 142
Famous RP'er
Alex

I stood still looking around wondering where I was.. I followed the other people and grabbed some food sitting down on a table by myself. I looked around the room at all the others kids here. "What is this place..?"

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 8:03 AM | Message # 143
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
<Hersey>

Another kid, I think the new kid, sat at my table. Looking around it looked like the only open table. I shrug lightly then go back to picking at my food.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 10:21 AM | Message # 144
RP'er Without A Life
(Timeskip to morning? I have a plan.)

Leo

I barely flinched as the griever hit the glass and started to laugh at Jeremy's reaction. "Still sure you want to be a runner?" I smiled watching the griever disappear in to the shadows of the maze. "We should go to bed. Come on." I turned and headed towards the homestead realizing how tired I was from all the events today.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 10:42 AM | Message # 145
From the Forest
(MORNING!!!)

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 11:35 AM | Message # 146
Famous RP'er
(Gonna be gone untill Sunday from tomorrow.)

DWGDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 2:09 PM | Message # 147
Beginning RP'er
Newt

This time in my dream I was younger, twelve I think. I was in a room with schematics and large equations written all over the white boards. The room felt empty, even though somebody else was in their with me. They were crying. "We had to do it, it was the only way to keep the results accurate and complete the blu-". There was a loud thud and the red glow of the emergency lighting now lit the room. I woke up, screaming my flesh ice cold. I grasped onto the memory of the dream before it was lost again. It was sunrise in the Glade, and I could all ready smell Frypans cooking. I rolled out of my sleeping bag and began to prepare myself for the long day running the maze.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 6:48 PM | Message # 148
RP'er Without A Life
(Okay)
Leo

I lay down out on the grassy field of the glade huddled in my sleeping bag. My eyelids drooped suddenly getting heavy until I drifted off into a heavy sleep. I started dreaming, my first real dream since the changing. I stood in a dark room, some sort of elevator shaft was to my left and a girl who stood in front of me. It was too dark to see her face but her tears clearly glistened in the dim lights. "I'll see you soon." She said in her quiet familiar voice that trembled. "Its just a few years." I spoke back my dream self replying. I realized she was holding my ice cold hands and it made me feel better, more secure. "It will all be worth it." She replied, leaning in and kissing me on my cheek. I smiled back at her as I stepped into the elevator shaft. "For everyone." I added. Everything faded as my eyes fluttered open. The dim light of the morning lit up the glade. The gates must be opening any minute now.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 6:49 PM

DWGDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 6:57 PM | Message # 149
Beginning RP'er
Newt

I could see the towering stone walls shifting and revealing the new pattern of the maze, on my way to Frypan kitchen. Well come to think about it you could see the stone gateways from anywhere in the glade. It still amazed me every morning seeing the large block of stone shifting, how was it even possible for this to happen? As I gazed across the glade it revield that a lot of the other Gladers were still asleep, they usually are runners and Frypan are the only ones up this early.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 7:13 PM | Message # 150
From the Forest
<Hersey>

I was laying flat, hands behind my head, simply thinking. While my eyes wonder the black of the sky. Mostly I wonder if I was normal for a new kid, I seemed to be the only one that didn't care about what was happening. Sure I'd like to now be here, but I don't care if I'm here. Maybe I'm just a little bit mad. Just a little bit wicked.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz