Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 2:54 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:20 AM | Message # 271
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

I heard a noise, which was what woke me up. "Mmph.." I still felt quite tired. My eyes were open, I was quite sure. But all I saw was darkness and I was quite cramped. I could tell my senses were dull. Cause I was not really panicking, I was just in a drugged calm state. "Newt?" I murmured. I could feel something warm touching the left side of my arm. I was too tired to notice the movement of the room. Or anything else really. "That hissing...it was a gas..." I murmured in realization to myself.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:27 AM | Message # 272
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

I limped over to the box calling for the others and grabbed a crowbar that was left on the ground. I could hear the box click to a stop I pried it open so light spilled in revealing two figures that sat inside. My head suddenly got light again and when I looked down my pants were soaked with my own blood. "Heh...Hello?" I called down to the people, my eyesight going fuzzy.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:28 AM

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:39 AM | Message # 273
Jeremy-

I heard a noise, and then light shown in from above. I peered up, my eyes adjusting to the light. "Heh...hello?" I squinted somewhat. I couldn't recognize who was up there. I didn't really know what to make of the situation. "Hey...its me. " I murmured somewhat. "Jeremy. " I said a bit louder at the end, but I struggled with my words. It was like some sort of conscious battle.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:46 AM | Message # 274
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

Hey...Its me. Jeremy. I heard from down below, or at least I think I did. "How the shuck did you get in the box?" I asked quietly and fell to my knees. I noticed a few gladers had joined my side and a few medjacks. "Come on Leo. We need to fix your leg." One said in a gruff voice. "No." I said peering down into the box. "get them out first." I snapped and a boy walked up with a rope and threw it down to where Jeremy was. Newt had to be down there too. A scream broke through the air and everyone one stopped talking, not making a sound. It was Ann screaming and everyone knew it, she had began the changing.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:49 AM | Message # 275
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

My mind and senses were still fuzzy, but I felt the room stop spinning. There was a grinding noise and a sudden rush of light bursting in from above. I looked up and my eyes were blinded. I tried looking at Jeremy he looked confused from what I could see. I heard the cry for hello and attempted to look up once again. I squinted and saw what appeared to be a group of people looking down on us. I looked at the face looking at me right in the eyes, and it was Leo. Something in my mind clicked. Jeremy and I were in the box. I looked at Jeremy and said "What the klunk is going on?"

JigajigDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 2:43 AM | Message # 276
Famous RP'er
(What did I miss ._. ?)

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 5:02 AM | Message # 277
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
-Cleo-
I sighed. "Leo, go with the others. You need to get your leg fixed up. I'll take a few others with me too Ann. You can trust me." I said, stepping away from the box as a few others attempted to pull Jeremy and Newt out of the box. "Ann's changing already. That was quick." I said, turning around to go to her.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 10:48 AM | Message # 278
RP'er Without A Life
(Newt, Leo and Jeremy went into the maze earlier. Newt and Leo visited the "cliff" where they found a "dead" griever that turned out to be alive. When they ran back to the glade a whole army of griever had taken over forcing everyone into the homestead and a girl names Ann was stung. Meanwhile Newt and Jeremy get locked outside the maze and go back to the cliff where they find out is just an entrance to another room. In the glade Leo goes to try and save Ann getting cut badly on the back of the leg. The griever stops attacking until the whole army of them go down the box shaft. A bunch of grievers then spill into the room where Newt and Jeremy are, forcing them though doors into a small room where they get gassed....They end up coming up again in the box.)

Leo

"I don't think you'll want to see her right now." I breathed as another piercing scream cut through the glade. I pictured how she might look right now, with purple and blue veins spread and protruding all over her body. The wide bloodshot eyes filled with pain and fear, I'd seen it enough times. "Your in the box.." I called down to Newt as a few of the gladers picked them up and dumped them onto the grass. Then I felt the medjacks pull me away to the homestead... right before I blacked out.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 1:51 PM | Message # 279
Beginning RP'er
Newt

It felt good to finally get out of the cramped space. Having a lung full of fresh air felt amazing. My mind was foggy but I think whatever I breathed in was starting to wear off. The other Gladers were looking at me with confused expression. There were faint whispers among the crowd but I couldn't make them out. There I lay on the grass, I didn't bother getting up cause I knew if I did I would collapse. Loud screams rang through the Glade, whatever that drug was it gave me a bad headache; and the screams were making it worse.

Message edited by DWG - Monday, 2012-10-15, 1:53 PM

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 2:31 PM | Message # 280
"Trust me Leo, I've seen worse." I chuckled, before he blacked out. The meds took him away to the homestead. "Alright! Any brave soul who wants to help me with Ann's changing, follow me!" I shouted, walking towards the area in which she would be located.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:29 PM | Message # 281
Social warrior of the administration
Quote (Supernerd)
Like equi's post: "I've been here a long time, and I just realized, I dont know what happens during the changing." You could put MUCH more than just that, you could have your characters thoughts about it while he is in panic. How he feels about the situation.

(Except for the fact that my character doesn't show emotion, and that once sentence is all I need, because going into a big paragraph after a question makes my question seem less important, especially since my character isn't really worried.)

(Please, super, stop acting like you're an amazing RPer after you did whatever you did on some other casual site. Detail, detail, Just look at my RPs with amazing detail, and no joins. No one here cares about detail, you shouldn't expect anything from them.)

"I guess I'll go, I've got nothing better to do."

I wonder if those things are still out there, and what drives such things to do what they do...

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:29 PM | Message # 282
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

I drifted in and out of consciousness and could hear Anns screams as the carried me into the homestead and into a room right next to hers. They were even louder now, I couldn't stand it any longer. I brought up both my hands and covered my ears, shrinking into the fetal position. "I'm going to make you sleep now Leo, Ok?" A medjack named Greg said in a whisper and I could feel a needle in my arm. The screams slowly faded and so did the soothing voice of the female medjack as she counted down slowly until I slipped into darkness.
I was about 10 years old in this dream, walking down a long white corridor with an someone else. I was asking him questions that I didn't quite understand. "Why do we need to do this. Start all over again?" I asked him and he smiled down at me with a tragic look in his eyes and sighed, "We made a few mistakes but now we know were doing right, just like a second chance. Remember how we talked about second chances Leo?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yes I remember. " I stared down at the floor for a minute. "Don't be sad Leo and never have second thoughts about our organization. Remember." He paused and I looked up at him finishing his sentence, "Wicked is good."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:57 PM | Message # 283
Beginning RP'er
Newt

I started with sitting up, and then I attempted to get up. It took a couple of tries but I eventually got on my feet. I need some place quiet to go I cant handle the screaming! Most of the Gladers were inside the homestead, looking after Ann and Leo. I began walking towards the East gate to maze. I needed to get as far away from the horrible screams as possible. I started a slow but steady walk out to the cliff.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 7:12 PM | Message # 284
(Equi, just because your character doesn't have emotion, doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion, as well as facial reactions, movements, etc. Things like that. Also, I never said I was acting, or am, an amazing rper. Also, I know your a good rper Equinox, I've even said it to my two other friends, it's just that you don't prefer to go into detail about your posts. Me, and my two friends just think its just a bit of 'A piss off' as we describe it. Also, your detailed roleplays may have been a little too complicated, or, a little bit intimidating. Personally, the reason why I didn't join your kind of roleplays cause I have a different taste in what roleplays I like to join compared to your tastes, and maybe the reason why not many people joined your roleplay is because they too don't have the same taste as you. Which is not a good or bad thing. Honestly, you guys can continue your short posts, since I know you will anyways, but in my opinion, just being not too descriptive on a post lacks on the material we could work off of from you. Just look at how many roleplays are in the graveyard, and on the Fantasy, Other, and Futuristic/horror roleplays have died. On the other website, there are roleplays that have been going on for more than a year, because people are giving other people material to work off, as well as keeping originality. Our roleplays on this website have the same idea, the same roleplay, but a different just a different setting, or with many similarities. Another reason why I can post these at such a large length, continuously, is because there is so much I could go on about on this website. )

Jeremy-

I felt quite weak, I felt some hands grab me and heave me out of the box, and onto the ground. I almost felt sick. A scream filled the air, who's it was coming from, I had no idea but it worried me. I wanted to help but couldn't. My muscles didn't feel too sturdy to support me. I could hear the murmurs of the other kids talking to each other, obviously gossiping about me and Newt's appearance from the box? We came from the box?! I didn't have much time to think about it. The two kids that were holding me placed me on a seat in homestead. I couldn't really keep awake, I suppose the gas hasn't finished yet. My thoughts were soon confirmed as the mayhem continued to fall around me, and I fell into another dreamless sleep.

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 8:27 PM | Message # 285
(To be honest, I agree with Equinox mostly, but also Super in a few other parts. But honestly Super, you're being a bit too picky. I understand what you're saying, but really, tone it down a bit. Like Equi said, nobody here really gives a fuck if you aren't the most detailed RP'er, we're a simple site, we aren't advanced at all. We can be, but we choose to be simple. I don't want a further arguement from you.)

-Cleo-
I walked towards Anns 'room', the others following me. I looked at one of the meds. "What should we do? I don't think we should keep her here with the other gladers, especially when she's changing."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz