Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 10:11 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 11:37 PM | Message # 301
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Demon, how have you ever ripped someones brains in half? You have no past memories and if it happened in the glade you'd be griever food.)

Medjack

"Shes getting better." I sighed looking at Ann, I hated helping people through the changing. "Its weird how she keeps mumbling the same few words. And she mentioned someones name too." I paused looking at Cleos almost satisfactory look at Ann.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 11:56 PM | Message # 302
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

I woke up, blinking a couple times. Bleary eyed, I had looked at my surroundings. As it cleared up I realized I was in homestead. I slowly got up from the chair I was sleeping on. I must've been in an uncomfortable position. Cause I felt stiff somewhat. I was about to walk out of homestead when I spotted Leo, he lay there asleep, though I didn't see Newt anywhere...I walked over to Leo. "Hey...Leo?" I did a small poke with my finger. He just stirred but didn't wake up, which annoyed me a little bit. "Wake up Leo!" I said a little more urgingly, doing a light little slap to the face.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 0:04 AM | Message # 303
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

Something snapped me out of my sleep, the dream now over. "huh..Wha?" I asked blinking the sleep out of my eyes. Jeremy was standing in front of me and when I looked down at my leg it was swollen slightly. "Holy shuck Jeremy." I said almost angrily looking around the homestead seeing that lots of gladers were sleeping. "Wheres Newt anyway?"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 0:11 AM | Message # 304
Jeremy-

I rolled my eyes slightly at his response. "That's what I was just about to ask you, I have no idea where the hell he went. Why didn't you keep tabs on him?" I said with a slight scowl. "C'mon, lets head out of homestead. Maybe he's outside somewhere." I was a bit annoyed with Leo. Surely, out of all the people here. He would be the one to know.

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 0:21 AM | Message # 305
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

In these dreams I was the age I'am now,16. I was semi-awake and laying on a cold metal table. A bright light was shinning in my eyes. I could here beeping, and a few flashing red lights above me. There were two people looking at me, I didn't show any signs of being awake, I peeked through a small slit at the bottom of my eyelid. The people pearing down on me had green scrubs on, over the right pocket it had the letters W.I.C.K.E.D sewen on. They were saying things like "do you think his brain can handle anymore?" "Do you think this will corrupt the trials and the blueprint?" I caught bits and peices of the conversation. The beeping of some machine kept blocking out there conversation. "Hey I just think he blinked!" One of them said. "Give him some more anesthetic" the other one said. My mind felt heavy and that's all I could remember. I woke up crying.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 0:46 AM | Message # 306
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"I don't know whats going on though?" I sighed and sat up, my head suddenly feeling light. I swung my legs over the side trying to stay balanced and took a first step. Pain shot through my damaged leg I had to hold onto the edge of the bed, teeth clenched. "Good thing I wasn't stung by a shucking griever." I mumbled and limped out of the homestead. "You were the last one with him anyway.." I grumbled.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 0:52 AM | Message # 307
Jeremy-

I snorted. "If you mean last being with him inside that box, and then other gladers taking him away out of the box. Away from me. I totally understand how this could be directed at me." I said with sarcasm, while looked around,but not seeing Newt anywhere.

Well.

There you have it.

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 5:13 AM | Message # 308
Famous RP'er
Alex

I sat more or less alone in a corner of a room thinking.. Always thinking now. Where was I, what the hell happened earlier.. I sighed shakign my head and ran a hand down my scar.

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 9:42 AM | Message # 309
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Newt

I sat up regaining my breath. There was something about that dream it felt all to real. I gazed at my watch, there was about two hours before the gates closed. I started my walk back,I was not gonna be stuck out here again. Something felt all to familiar about the maze. I considered it awhile longer. The maze did not change last night! This was the exact same pattern I mapped out yesterday! My heart began pounding, and my eyes narrowed. I began running back to the Glade I had to tell Leo.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 1:52 PM | Message # 310
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I raised an eyebrow. "What exactly did she say?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 3:05 PM | Message # 311
RP'er Without A Life
Medjack

"Listen, I'm not authorized to tell you this. Could start trouble here in the glade." I grabbed Cleo's arm and pulled her close. "The name was Alex." I whispered to her. "And something about wicked being good..."

Leo

"So? I grumbled as I limped towards the east gate of the glade. "I just remember you guys coming out of the box then I blacked out." I paused and stopped walking. "A girl name Ann got stung, she's going through the changing.."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 5:17 PM | Message # 312
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I narrowed my eyes, whispering as well. "Alex? Any idea on who that might be? Maybe an old glader or a relative or friend she remembers in her dreams? And the wicked being good? That's strange. We need to look into this more..." I said, my eyebrows furrowed in thought.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 2:49 AM | Message # 313
Famous RP'er
(My Alex :O ?)

Alex

I stood up slowly and headed outside. I wandered around looking at the various places.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 10:45 AM | Message # 314
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(What did I miss?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 9:02 PM | Message # 315
RP'er Without A Life
(Look back and see.)
(And yes you!)
Medjack

"Alex like the new greenie.." I mumbled trying hard to keep my voice down. "And as for wicked we don't even know what the shuck that is." I grumbled as Ann let out a piercing scream and yelled no a few times. Some of the other medjacks held her down. "This is private....don't say anything." I warned Cleo.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz