Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 1:08 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 10:32 AM | Message # 121
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Sorry! There's a new user!)

Leo

I grimaced at the site of the kids scar, "You still haven't told me your name kid."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 10:40 AM | Message # 122
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Lol)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 2:08 PM | Message # 123
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
(To see the scar he'd have to be topless tongue but NM I guess his top would be shredded to pieces anyway.

Alex

I looked up. "Alex.." I winched running a hand down the scar.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 5:34 PM | Message # 124
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"Welcome the glade Alex. Just in time for dinner, smells like frypans making somthing good."I smiled, frypan always made good meals and my stomach felt empty."we'll get you some new clothes too." I said realizing how torn they were. Since the excitment had ended the gladers started to leave to the dining hall to get some food.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 5:55 PM | Message # 125
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Newt

I saw the other Gladers making the short trip across the Glade to Frypans kitchen. I was hungry and ready for a meal, but I never really cared for Frypans cooking. On my way over to the dinning hall I saw the familiar red glow of a beetle blade, I froze and tried to get as close as possible. The lizard like creature had an almost metal looking body that seemed wet. I was no longer startled by these creatures, as I knew their purpose was to watch us in are day to day lives in the Glade. Like usual I started to chase it and it went scurrying along out of my rage of vision. The dinning hall was quiet and all you could hear was the clanking of forks and plates. I took my usual seat and began eating.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 7:03 PM | Message # 126
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(Dangit DWG, don't spoil too many things about the book! xD Like the beetle bug. I intend to read it quite soon...)
Jeremy-

I took my first look at the new kid. Alex, was his name. The kid seemed to be approachable, but almost shy in a way. At least in my opinion he was. We had all arrived at the Frypan's kitchen. The new kid, taking in the surroundings just like I had on my first day. I took a seat beside one of the more experienced Gladers. I think his name was Newt. I took a bit of food, a smile came to my face somewhat. The food was good. Probably that was why there was so little talk at the tables. I was still a bit shaky from the previous event of today. But was becoming more and more relaxed. I think everyone else was as well.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 7:36 PM

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 7:16 PM | Message # 127
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
<Hersey>

I sat at the most empty table I could find. So far I've been good at avoiding people, but sometimes they just won't leave me alone.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 11:33 PM | Message # 128
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

On my way to the dining hall I stopped and looked over at the east gate of the maze. Something shiny cut through the thick Ivy that covered the mazes walls and I walked over to it curiously. I pulled the ivy apart, it was another plaque. WORLD IN CATASTROPHE KILL ZONE EXPERIMENT DEPARTMENT I read sighing loudly. What the klunk does that mean? And our stupid WICKED tattoos that everyone seemed to have. Jogging across the field, I enter the cook house my appetite suddenly gone and spot Newt sitting at a table with the new runner. "Hey guys." I say and sit down next to Newt, "Hows the food?"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 11:35 PM

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 11:46 PM | Message # 129
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"Like usual, tastes like nothing." I chuckled under my breath. Today was wierd I thought to myself. "I think we should do some seriouse mapping of the maze. Maybe near the cliff, how dose that sound Leo?" I began playing with my food, it was a mix of mashed potatoes and beef... I think.

Message edited by DWG - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 11:56 PM

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 11:54 PM | Message # 130
Jeremy-

My ears perked up at the sound of Newts suggestion, mainly to Leo, but that didn't mean I still wanted to come. "Could I join as well?" I asked eagerly, mainly to Newt. I took another heavenly bite of the meat, it was delicious. Even if I couldn't recognize what kind of meat it was. The food on my plate was almost gone, compared to Newt's almost full plate.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:01 AM | Message # 131
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"The cliff...?" I said quietly and stared at the table. "But its real dangerous, I usually run that route. So far I'm the only one who's spotted a griever." I looked up at Jeremy and newt now tapping my fingers on the table, we did have enough runners to cover each route and Jeremy needed to train. "No. Sorry Jeremy but I'm not bringing you to the cliff. Last thing we need is a shucking greenie getting stung."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:04 AM

DWGDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:06 AM | Message # 132
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"Im sorry Jeremy, but I think you have risked your life enough for one week." It was as if Leo could read my mind, we both replied at the same. "How about take tomorrow off, and do some exploring of your own?" I felt bad shutting down the fairly new Glader but I had to get Leo alone so I could tell him about my memory. I sat starring and my plate of food, I barley made dent in it. "Anybody want this?" Frypan gets offended when we throw his food out, and I wouldn't wanna crush his spirit. Their was an an erie an awkward silence at are table...

Message edited by DWG - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:08 AM

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:18 AM | Message # 133
Jeremy-

I was a little bit upset about their answers. Both almost immediate, but both at the same time. I guess I was quite new, and Newt did made a pretty good point. I did a sigh somewhat. "Alright...I understand." I smiled a bit, as I took another bite of food. Looking at the rest of the table, still somewhat silent. Eating quietly. It was almost eerie. "Anybody want this?" I looked over, seeing Newt lifting up his plate a little bit to show the group the food. A bigger grin came to my face. "Oh! I'll have it!" I said with the 1 second of him offering it. Newt gave the plate to me without a word. I didn't notice him make a bit of an amused look at me. I used my knife, and in one clean scrape, all of the food was onto my plate. "You guys be careful out there, wouldn't want you two to get hurt." I said, taking another bite of food.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:26 AM | Message # 134
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"Don't worry bout us." I smirked knowing by the way Newt was acting he needed to tell me something, other wise I'm sure he would've said yes to Jeremy. Maybe I'd only met him a few years ago but it felt like I've known him forever. "When your done stuffing your face I'd like to show you something. Before you start running anyway." I said to Jeremy who really seemed to enjoy frypan's cooking. "Consider part of your training." I swung my legs over the bench prepared to leave.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:28 AM

DWGDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:29 AM | Message # 135
Beginning RP'er
Newt

I was relived when Jeremy took my food. The clanking of plates and forks began to die down, and the small chatter of the Gladers began to arise. " How could we get hurt? Their is no Greivers in the maze during the day and besides we have ran the maze a thousad times over, what could go wrong?" I stated. "Things can't get any weirder then today", I blurted out. As I began to look around the room, I spotted another shucking beetle blade!

Message edited by DWG - Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:31 AM

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz