Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:33 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Not Dreaming (Part One (An old roleplay I made))
Not Dreaming
RedTomsDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 8:16 PM | Message # 1
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
You were dreaming, most likely. It was a nightmare on such a lovely night. And it was all the mirror's fault. Well... at least you thought it was a mirror. You saw your reflection. Not a reflection, but a pair of eyes staring back at you. Scary, you think. The eyes were glowing a variety of colors. And a crooked smile formed. "Beware." It had said in a disastrous tone. The eyes floated off the mirror and duplicated itself. You, out of curiosity, reach you hand out ant try to touch them. But no. Your hand goes through. "Wake up." I hisses, when all of the duplications dissappear. "Wake up. Wake up." It screamed, approaching you. You step back a bit, but it made no difference. "Wake up, you have to." The eyes and smile turned into a figure. "You have to wake up, now." The figure said. "Why?" You asked. "They're taking you." Panicked, you try to wake up, but cant. "Why? Who?" You ask. Then your eyes open. It was complete darkness. You rub your hands together for a reality check. Yep. You're awake. You hear shuffling. "Hello?" You ask. And the place seems to go darker. And you find yourself asleep again. This time, an animal is infront of you. You're confused now, and touch it. And it is absorbed into you. You wake up with a start. Pitch black... a blindfold. You rub your hands together. Awake. And your hearing comes into focus. You hear a person pacing. "Oh no, no no no no. This isn't good at all." It was a he. "Look. They're waking up!" Said a second voice. "Oh no. This won't turn out well..."

(Its short because if I went into detail you'd be confused)

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Items:
Weapon?:
Bio:
Power(For later):
Animal You Saw:
Other:

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

Message edited by RedToms - Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 8:17 PM

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 1:11 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Brisk
Appearance: Attatchment
Items: Ammo
Weapon?: Katana, small pistol
Bio: TBR
Power(For later): Shapeshifting
Animal You Saw: Wolf
Other: N/A
Attachments: 0599314.png (87.6 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

RedTomsDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 6:29 PM | Message # 3
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
(Accepted ill post my cs later)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Not Dreaming (Part One (An old roleplay I made))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz