Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 7:31 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Sight To See (The Lost Islands I)
Sight To See
RedTomsDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 8:47 PM | Message # 1
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Doesn't everyone have something to hide? Like how they're so smart, and they say what youre thinking? How they became a pro at football, how they can skate so fluidly? How they know how to play instruments with ease? There was no explanation.
Was.
Was...
Until I found out that there are special people out there. They have abilities. Or powers, whatever you call it. Here they are.
If one appeals to you, read it.
---------------------
Super Smarts
You know practically everything with this. You can do math in your head, very complicated math, science, you name it.
Personality traits: You like to correct people, you always make A+'s, finish 3 hour tests in 1 hour. All that fun stuff. You're always on Honor Roll, Always wanted by those good schools.
Appearance traits: You have greener eyes than most people do. Dark-ish hair. http://blog.tauedu.org/wp-cont....td1.jpg

Mind Readers:
You can see what's on someone's mind. Like, if they're lying. Or if they like or dislike your appearance around them, stuff like that.
Personality traits: You're caring, you know what to say. You can be a good friend, unless, you'd like to use that little power as... blackmail. Your power, your choice.
Appearance traits: Your eyes are REALLY bright. Amber-like. A rare eye color. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3595/3441569135_3c92690ddd.jpg

Sport Star:
You're perfect at sports. Fast, Super fast, good at football, baseball, name it. They can calculate the distance a ball will go in a split second, or, in otherwords, can find out the exact angle to throw, catch, or do something to win a game.
Personality traits: You're a MVP at sports. Most Valued Person. You love the game you play, you never let a teammate down. You never leave a team member behind, nor a friend. To you, the team wins it, with your help of course.
Appearance traits: You have rainbow-like eyes, skinnier legs. http://g.epcdn.net/ups/d55/3t0kkcjjxt.jpg http://www.vstyleblog.com/.a/6a00d83548242253ef013484b79da8970c-800wi

Animal Person:
You love animals. Animal, animal, animal. When you see one, you know what it is. You know what it likes to eat, where it lives, how to control it. Like you look at one, and an insta-bio comes up. You love spending time with your pets.
Personality Traits: You're kinder, speak softer. But when you get pissed off somehow, no one wants to be around you, you can be a little.. mad...
Appearance Traits: You have blue, very trance-like eyes. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mMXreI....yes.jpg

Fish:
You can live underwater if you want to. You can swim through the Ganges River 50 times if you wanted, and not get sick. You're immune to chemicals in water, and you can survive underwater, and breathe underwater. You cant control it.
Personality trait: You're sneaky, and you love the fish. Sometimes you like to give random fish random names... nonono, not creepy. Not in that creepy way. You're able to think and determine things better in the water. You're the best at swimming.
Appearance traits: You have very distinct fish-like eyes. Brighter hair. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3....024.jpg

Warrior:
Martial-Arts pro. Fencer. Sword-Fighter. Gunman/Gun-woman. You can fight, and yes, you have somewhat muscles. You're intimidating. Very... very... very... intimidating...uh......very... intimidating...
Personality trait: You're very intimidating to some people. You're harsher, but not THAT mean-like-ish... You can really put up a fight with someone. You have near-perfect aim.
Appearance traits: You have red eyes, and you're tall. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GIZGNX....cts.jpg

There are more, but those are just some.
((or pm me for more if you didn't like these ones. ill make a custom one as long as the power is >supernatural<))
So, the point in this letter. You're different. You know who you are. In fact, if you're reading this, then you're special. I'm an illusionist. You see, I used this to where your EYES only could read this. Complicated. I'm assembling a group to explore the Lost Islands. Everyone thought they were mythical and concluded they were fake 400 years ago. There's going to be around 200 or so, but I'll pick the best group for the job. I see you're in High-School, and it's almost summer. You have time, think about it?
-Quinn

~~~~
Name:
Age(You're in high school, come on, you wouldn't be 4 years old or a senior citizen):
Ability-Category:
Personality:
Bio:
Items:
Other:

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 9:55 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(I'll join when I get back sunday, or maybe monday or tuesday.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-10-19, 3:49 PM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Name: Celine Maverick
Age(You're in high school, come on, you wouldn't be 4 years old or a senior citizen): 17
Appearance: Attatchment (With the eyes above, in the 'Fish category)
Ability-Category: Fish
Personality: Sneaky, water loving, great swimmer, sarcastic, humorous, mysterious
Bio: TBR
Items: Water container, backpack
Other: N/A

Name: Brisk
Age(You're in high school, come on, you wouldn't be 4 years old or a senior citizen): 18
Appearance: Attatchment
Ability-Category: Warrior
Personality: Rude, mysterious, labled as 'evil', crude
Items: Backpack
Other: N/A
Attachments: 2987123.gif (474.3 Kb) · 7411648.gif (449.1 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

MattiasRyderDate: Friday, 2012-10-19, 3:49 PM | Message # 4
Viewer
Group: Users
(I'll join this tomorrow, I'm too busy to join a roleplay today. This sounds pretty cool though, and I'm glad to finally join a roleplay on this site)

RedTomsDate: Friday, 2012-10-19, 8:35 PM | Message # 5
Great RP'er
(accepted)
Name: Quinn
Age(You're in high school, come on, you wouldn't be 4 years old or a senior citizen): (actually, hes older) 27. Not in high school
Appearance: http://gossipextra.com/wp-cont....rld.jpg (I know its liam at sea-world but i have to get creative)
Ability-Category: Illusionist (can create illusions, kinda like a magician, can spot out illusions and disable them at will)
Personality: Sneaky, yawn-y, laid back, can have more of a flexible schedule, etc.
Bio: tbr
Items: An odd phone-like device.
Other:

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-10-19, 8:41 PM | Message # 6
(Liam! :D. Awww what a sweetheart.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

RedTomsDate: Friday, 2012-10-19, 9:37 PM | Message # 7
Great RP'er
Name: Abigail (abby) Jonas
Age(You're in high school, come on, you wouldn't be 4 years old or a senior citizen): 17
Appearance: http://s1.favim.com/orig....641.jpg
Ability-Category: Mind-Reader
Personality: Sweet, can be dangerous, most of the time nice, ransom, sarcastic.
Bio: tbr
Items: A neckalace that opens, it has a small amethyst gem in it. Well, it is supposed to be. it's only violet, she isnt sure if it is or not.
Other:

Added (2012-10-19, 9:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(lol so basically quinn looks like liam)

-John F. Kennedy

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 4:00 PM | Message # 8
RP'er Without A Life
Awards: 1
Name:Josiah Bleu
Age16
Appearance:Short wavy sandy brown hair with the shocking bluish green eyes. He has tanned skin and usually wears a blue T-shirt and worn out ripped jeans or shorts.
Ability-Category: Fish
Personality: Friendly,smart,sometimes cocky, speaks his opinion.
Bio: Works on a fishing boat out of school and is on the school swim team. His family left him with the family business.
Items: Worn out back pack that contains a journal and wallet.
Other:Has a tattoo of the logo from the family business.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 4:07 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(That Liam is not cute, the one in the attachments is! Joining later.)
Attachments: 6434513.jpg (77.3 Kb)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 5:14 PM | Message # 10
Famous RP'er
Name: Ryu
Appearance: http://www.myalganon.com/uploads....aa7.png
Stands at 6,2ft and has a toned body.
Ability-Category: Warrior
Personality: Seems like a strong, silent type but is actually not so bad. Yes he's harsh at times but only when he needs to be. The only time he strikes true fear into people is when he fights or trains.
Items: A yin yang pendant around his neck.
Other: Has 路中的戰鬥機 tattooed down his back and on both his arms, which translates to Way of the fighter. He also has a dragon tattoo running down his right arm and spirals around his hand

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 5:16 PM | Message # 11
From the Forest
(NOOO, you stole my characters name.)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 5:32 PM | Message # 12
(You deleted my post. Wtf.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 5:54 PM | Message # 13
Famous RP'er
(Wut?)

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 10:35 PM | Message # 14
From the Forest
(I use that name for my characters all the time)

Name: Annie Reeli
Appearance:

Ability-Category: Animal Person
Personality: Calm, quiet, and extremely shy. Mistaken as stuck up by almost everyone, in reality she just isn't good at communicating with others.
Bio: Annie is always left out, she is to shy to make friends so she just hangs out with her cat. Cherri. The rest TBR.
Items: School stuff.
Other:
Her tattoo

Her cat

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2012-10-20, 10:39 PM

JigajigDate: Sunday, 2012-10-21, 4:22 AM | Message # 15
Famous RP'er
(Ah sorry :o)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Sight To See (The Lost Islands I)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz