Sunday, 2024-05-05, 5:36 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Contests » August » The Mutant Horde, by Nototo3 (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
The Mutant Horde, by Nototo3
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-08-18, 12:37 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(If you are a bit of a gamer, you might notice some homefront and left 4 dead references. That's mainly because that's where those additional ideas came from. The L4D references were works of Nototo's, the homefront references and group names and such are purely my work. In fact, in the original there was only one paragraph of a short back story description, and the monster list, and basic character sheets. I did improvements on all of the CS as well.)

~~Human Living story~~

You were checking through the radio, looking for a frequency to check.
You got nothing but static.
Wait....You could hear talking. Something about Where this all started.
You got a channel, here is what you could summarize from it.

"This is the voice of freedom, back yet again to keep my fellow survivors up to date on anything big that might happen, and to give warnings on the shambling hordes and mutants everywhere."

"For those of you who don't remember, here is the story of how it all started."

A bit of static.

"....It all happened five years ago."

" It all Started with a science lab for genetic enhancement and improvement. Or S.G.E.I. Scientists started with rats, giving them color enhancements and changes. Fur, tail, skin, eyes, everything. They then began to move up to animals such as lizards, snakes, then deer, elk, lions, tigers.....Then it happened."

A few more seconds of static, but it mostly sounded like some pounding on a door and mumbles in the background.

"Scientists began experimenting on humans. At first it was just people volunteering to try it out, promises of high pay, and amazing personal improvements. Some people even made special requests, and most got their requests given to them. But then, people a few people died from diseases getting in the vials they were injecting with, and the scientists who got vials diseased were killed."

The speaker started coughing, it sounded kind of bloody.

"Soon people began turning....odd. Some mutations were inhumane, and people were being forced to be experimented on, the president himself, John O'Nelly, had made orders for the Army to quarintine Every single town in the country, inside, out, on the coast, and between every city and roadway. There was no escape. The army picked off people one by one, and...."

Static.

"They were taking people to use them in forced reproduction, for fresh-born and raised test subjects, raised for the sole purpose of test results. Once this finally got out to the public, people formed a rebellion group called 'The Freedom warriors'. This group is now fighting mutants, undead, and the other immune humans in this world. For survival and freedom, but most of all, for a cure."

"The scientists are still out there fighting, and making those horrid creations, trying to find a way to use them to their own horrid purposes. There was one problem though."

More pounding at a door in the background.

"Their creations went out of control. They tried to mix the DNA of different animals with human DNA.....As soon as they were created they attacked their creators..... and ate their insides...."

" And it seems these mutants have developed a disease that brings the dead back to life. The only survivors left in the world are the ones who are immune to the infection. In fact, mutants and zombies don't seem to attack each-other. It's almost as if they work together to mow down prey, and even share their caught meals."

" We believe they don't because the mutants were created from corpses, but some-how they came back from the dead. Blood flowing, heart beating, at least they can feel pain. Most people can't even stand their gruesome appearances. So now this is your story how your going to survive....Are you going to be a traitor? Or are you going to Join a group to survive, or maybe even work alone? The choice is yours. Choose wisely, for this may be your final choice."

The sound of a door busting down came through the radio, and you could hear the man jumping from his chair, firing a fully auto weapon. From the length of firing and shot sounds, it was probably a Thompson, a pretty common Freedom Fighter weapon.

You are just another Mutant or Zombie, according to the humans. Fodder, failed experiments.....
Useless.

They're so very much wrong. No human knows it, but the mutants, unlike like those dim-witted zombies, have a dictatorship. A family dictator ship, to be exact. No one knows who they are, but the mutant leader goes by the title of 'overlord'.

No humans to date have ever had combat with the overlord, but it is said he moves faster than a crossbow arrow, and strikes harder than a blast from a tank.

The mutants have even formed their own cities out of their ex-life intelligence, creating hut-like towns, filled with hundreds to small thousands of mutants.

And at the core of it all, is the grand city of Grand-Mason. It has a obsidian stone castle at the end of a massive cliff, where the overlord lives at the top of the center tower, but it can only be accessible when the four guardians in the corner towers are defeated. And it is deep in the mutant cities, which is why no one has even made it there. More or less even defeated the extremely powerful guardians.

You are a mutant in the mutant empire, beware of the Freedom fighters and straggler humans, their guns are what can change the tide of war. Unfortunately we are not allowed to use guns as order of the overlord, because with one click of a switch he had installed in every mutant, he can strike you down with making your heart and head explode. The most you can use is throwing weapons or a sword and shield, but there are people watching. Always. There is a giant eye on the top of his castle, which seems to feed endless intellect to him, except for anything outside 1000 miles of the castle. Which you happen to not be right now.

The time to finish the humans is now, strike fast, and strike hard. Good feasting ally.

1.zombies are now playable.

2.normal mutants are now playable.

3.crusher can be used by admins only.

4. you can now start out with guns. (not too powerfull though...and no unlimited ammo)

5.no god modding/ubering/flameing/trolling.

6.please enjoy.

1.Lasher (A lizard type of mutant, it does stand on two legs, it has a very long tounge, but not for pulling you to it...its tongue has a blade on the end for stabbing)

2.Slasher (A preying mantis type of mutant, it has two blades for arms and can climb up to places other mutants can't)

3. Crusher (Not to be overused)( A powerful mutant....it has two huge arms and two small ones, the small arms are used to hold you down while the big arms crush you)

4.Splasher (A snake type of mutant, it drags itself by the arms becouse it has no legs, it also spits out a hot liquid close up, its bite is usefull to)

5.Glider (Vulture type of mutant, they can glide through the air making it usefull for escapes and attacks with its long claws)

6. Swimmer (a crocodile type of mutant, it is slow on land but when its in the water you may want to get out of the water as fast as possible, its bite and tail wack are a little powerful (not too powerfull though)

7.Yeller ( a mutant that can mimic a survivor yelling for help)

8.Normal Mutants (resemble a zombie but these creatures are alive)

9.Watchlings ( Mutants with an eyeball for a head, they have great sight but there attack damge is low)

survivor sheet
name:
weapon(nothing uber):
appearance:
Skills?(Can be strong, but no overpowered like super-speed or super-steroid strength.):
Group/solo?:
bio:

mutant sheet
name(optional):
type of mutant:
Skills/powers(Nothing extreme or magical.):

zombie sheet
name(optional):
bio(Optional):
appearance:
age you died at:
Way of combat:
Skills/abilities(No magic or anything, just speed or strength, or maybe heightened senses.):

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 9:56 AM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
name(optional):
type of mutant: Half 'Glider' half 'Splasher' (Sorry. I hound a really awesome pic (in my opinion) and just had to use it XD)
Small differences with your type: She is a halfbreed, and can fly. The hot venom she spits is similar to acid, and it burns anything it touches.
Skills/powers(Nothing extreme or magical.): Extreme, bone crushing grip. (Hands, tail and jaws)
Attachments: 8765464.jpg (151.6 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:00 AM | Message # 3
(Nothing extreme or magical. Like maybe she can have extremely fast slithering movement or really strong wings, so she can fly real fast, or a bone crushing jaw grip.)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:00 AM | Message # 4
(Hey wait....Oh my god, My best friend drew that demon!)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:01 AM | Message # 5
(........................................................................................................................................... ........... What year?)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:05 AM | Message # 6
(The drawing or the thread?)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:06 AM | Message # 7
(Drawing. Cause I seriously doubt your friend drew that.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:09 AM | Message # 8
(I just drew this on a postit randomy and took a pic of it on my webcam. XD)
Attachments: 3943138.jpg (67.5 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:13 AM | Message # 9
(God why does my mind always go empty when I try to remember something...)

(I don't actually remember. She showed me the drawing in person about, a year or 2 ago? Maybe more, maybe less. I don't know, if she can draw a person straight from her memory and make turn it into them walking across a street with a puddle on the side and a few parked cars, she could probably draw that.)

(I could probably draw that too, If I took the time. It doesn't look too hard.)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:16 AM | Message # 10
(Whatever. Well, that took me about 30 seconds :/)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:29 AM | Message # 11
(Yeah, you seemed to be done pretty quick.)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 10:36 AM | Message # 12
(X3 I edited my CS)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 11:07 AM | Message # 13
(accepted except for the hands part. Your hands don't really have a muscle build except for the wings, so you can't actually rely on muscle work except for your claws.)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 12:12 PM | Message # 14
(Actually, instead of hands, can it be jaws? Her hands are tiny XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 1:37 PM | Message # 15
(Sure.)

Forum » Contests » August » The Mutant Horde, by Nototo3 (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz