Friday, 2024-05-17, 4:13 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Contests » September » ~The outcome of 9/11~ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
~The outcome of 9/11~
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-09-11, 3:14 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
"Assassination is like a game of chess, except the pawns have sniper rifles."~Wolfgang Krieg, Master assassin.

"The pawns may have rifles, but us bishops ride the wind, And here comes the hurricane."~Slayzo Makinta, in response to Wolfgang's speech.

We all know the story. The planes hit the tower and such. One crashed into the field thanks to the heroic passengers. Osama being dead, and Al-qaeda being declared finished. The F-16 plane that failed to ram the twin towers plane away going on a 9/11 mission on it's 10th anniversary....

Well one week later it came back, with a base found. Supposedly it's holding the biggest stash of weaponry and drugs we've ever encountered. If this is stopped here and now, it's all over for them. This is where YOU come in soldier. You're going in there with three squads. Alpha, beta, and gamma. What squad your in depends on your skills, and your importance.

Now soldier, before we get you assigned, mind giving us that sheet with your information on it?

~Sheet~
Full name:
Nickname/codename [Based on your job]:
Weaponry/tools:
Specialties in your suit [Allowed to go high tech-ish, considering this is a ghost squad we're talking about here.]:
Specialty:
A quote on your feelings about this mission:
Background story:
Features:
hometown:

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 6:19 PM | Message # 46
I look back.

"Oh. Well, nice job keeping the title "Ghost". Grab a few grenades, and when Walter gives us the A-OK, we can head out. Be careful guys, and if you need cover, feel free to hurry back to here. There's not much cover up ahead.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 7:34 PM | Message # 47
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I chuckled lightly at Code Reds comment. "Got it, sir"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

MewDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 5:36 PM | Message # 48
[insert:clevercomment/quotehere]
Awards: 4
Foxx

"Well, is it at least close range?"

Demon: Not Direction forever.

That's in hell after all.

I prefer to be Two Steps from Hell.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 5:40 PM | Message # 49
I shrugged. "Close range battles bother me... But thats just me. I mean, I am a damn good sniper"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 7:14 PM | Message # 50
I had two fingers on my ear communicator. "Alright guys, I've got updated orders. Thirty minutes to find something we need to take over, or we've got to fall back, and they bomb the entire vicinity."

I take my fingers off.

"This is gonna be quick, strong, and bloody. Foxx, you stick with Walter. Wolf, climb up to the top of this little shack and wait in the ready. Keep your communicator ready, I'll give you intel on what people we need you to pick off. I'm going to move as quick as possible, and give you guys a good vantage point. BREAK!" I yell, and run out of the shack, past walter, whom was holding his shotgun at the ready, at the opened iron bar gates.

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-09-23, 1:54 PM | Message # 51
I nodded, running. I hopped easily onto a large rock sitting beside the shack, and climbed on the roof. I lay on my belly and pulled out my sniper rifle, reloaded it, and got ready.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

MewDate: Friday, 2011-09-23, 5:41 PM | Message # 52
[insert:clevercomment/quotehere]
Awards: 4
Foxx

I ran out beside Walter. "This should be fun."

Demon: Not Direction forever.

That's in hell after all.

I prefer to be Two Steps from Hell.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-09-23, 10:25 PM | Message # 53
"Foxx," My voice came over the communicator. All of the squad could hear it. "Walter doesn't have a communicator, so you'll have to be informing him yourself, through gestures or words."

"Wolf, at the gate there's a enemy. Take him down. Don't cripple, utterly kill. If it takes more than one shot, we wont have a chance."

"Fire on my mark."

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 6:05 AM | Message # 54
I nodded with a light smirk. I looked through my scope, and saw the enemy clearly. I aimed right for the heart. That would obviously kill him.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 7:39 AM | Message # 55
I was now in a whispered tone. "Enemy near me. I'll take him down myself. For now..."

"Fire."

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 9:35 AM | Message # 56
I pulled the trigger on my sniper. There was a soft bang, as the bullet went right through his heart. He yelled, then fell, dead.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 9:07 PM | Message # 57
"Shit! Cover blown! Hunker down and hide until the alarm goes down everyone!"

There was some gun-shots from my position.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-09-25, 12:10 PM | Message # 58
"Fuck..!" I muttered under my breath, swiftly hopping off the shack and running inside. I hid behind a large shelf of guns.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-09-25, 12:49 PM | Message # 59
"Foxx and walter, Move into the building through the gate and DESTROY THE GENERATOR!" I yell, heavy gunfire coming from my position.

"I've got a turret on my side going. I can take care of it but Wolf, move in and get ready for close quarters combat, you and foxx need to protect walter while you aim to cut off the power."

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-09-25, 3:15 PM | Message # 60
"Damn. I hate close combat" I growled, putting away my sniper rifle on the strap across my back. I pulled out my pistols.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Contests » September » ~The outcome of 9/11~ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz