Sunday, 2024-05-05, 3:27 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Contests » December » -l|l- So many things to be solved.... -l|l- (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
-l|l- So many things to be solved.... -l|l-
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-12-11, 0:40 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
What gets wetter as it Dries? Why is live, spelt backwards evil? What is the definition of life? There are many riddles and questions in this world, so many things unknown, so many things to be figured out. We wonder what will happen next in life, we wonder how to evolve even more than we already have, with our intellectual skills, our craving to discover and create more things. I myself crave the discover things, to create things. But how do we know when we have gotten too far? I say we've gotten too far many years ago, and now we're paying for it. Pollution and wars are still happening, and in 5 years our trash has tripled in size. With piles of trash that are the size of Texas in the ocean. This is our newest puzzle, how to save the world, and now, it will be practically magic if the world is fixed, back to its normal state, maybe it is magic that we need. That's why I've been exploring far and wide, around the world, researching myths and beliefs for the past 3 years, and now I think I'm onto something, but now I can't travel anywhere, for my age is pulling me away from my research, so I will die soon, that is why I shall be trusting YOU, to fix the problems of earth. I have searched up a tribe called the Pine-Koa (Peh-nay Coh-Ah) They claimed their friend figured out something, what? They did not know, they wrote down what he had said before he died, in a riddle, as he could not have explained where to go in such little time.

They are cool cats, besides the heat.
They are the fastest of the fast.
yet when they turn, they're slow.
where they rest, most people know.
where they normally live, is where you should go

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tips and Rules-
I will be the people that will give hints or clues along your journey, in case your very lost.
Think hard on this.
Don't think this is impossible.
you aren't allowed to search up things to get the answer, but if your not sure between a thing and another thing you may search up to check.
You are welcome to ask questions.
I hope this aint too sketchy for you guys.
Also, please dont bitch if this is too hard for you, or if i am just plain horrible at this.

Adventurer/solver CS

Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
Other:

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2011-12-11, 0:55 AM

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-11, 0:51 AM | Message # 2
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I'm joining later.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Forum » Contests » December » -l|l- So many things to be solved.... -l|l- (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz