Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 7:28 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Contests » March » /~☼~\Hello/~☼~\ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
/~☼~\Hello/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-03-02, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\The... Story?/~☼~\

A voice is heard. It was heard by something that might be real. That thing that may or may not be real was you. If you indeed even are an actually "thing".
But that besides the point. you heard a voice. And that voice said only one thing. It said Hello.
That was all it said. And in that moment the blackness ended. For what may have been years, or maybe mere seconds, you don't really have anyway to know, the blackness was everything. Nothing but the blackness existed. But in the moment you heard the voice, you became real. Or maybe you didn't. You really don't know. But when you heard the voice, the darkness was gone, and light blinded you. Then color. for you, who had only seen the darkness, it was so bright... And the color... Beutifal. In reality however, it was dark, and the color bland and depressing. Finally, you could make out shapes after a while. And then as you turned your head, you saw writing on the wall. Though, you'd never learned to read with all those years in the darkness. But you knew the writing was important.
Nothing to do about that yet though. you looked around and tried to make thing out. you were in a grimy, small, dark shack. The you'd been lying down in what ahd once been a pool of blood, but it was now dried. Slowly you got up and explored the rest of the shack. There was a small, insanely dirty toilet, and the exit out into the world. What left to do now? That, is for you to decided, my dear friend.

/~☼~\Rules, if they even Exist in this "what may be a Story"/~☼~\

Rules don't exist. Sorry. Just try not to do anything too unrealistic.

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Admins don't exist ethier. They're just not real. Sorry about that.

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Character Sheet's don't exist. Not real. You know the drill.

(To explain everything about this, you don't need a character sheet, you all share on character, who may or may not exist. i'm not really sure how this is going to work out, but if no one decides to join in or if it gets to out of control with rules not existing and what not, I've got a great back up RP about Space and what not. In which you MUST involve detail. The RP forces oyu to just because of what the story is. So... If Kenzie allows it i'll post both anyways, but until then, enjoy this RP that may exist if RPs are even real! :D)

Forum » Contests » March » /~☼~\Hello/~☼~\ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz