Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 1:11 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Contests » March » /~☼~\Airman/~☼~\ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
/~☼~\Airman/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 8:06 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Based off of Eion Colfer's Airman)
/~☼~\Story/~☼~\

In the mid-1890s, the Saltee Islands are the richest coutnries in the world, or, they would be, if they could transport the diamonds that they mine to other nations, unfortunatly, other countries are hellbent on destroying Saltee and taking their riches for themselves. The only thing in the way between the Saltee Isalnds and destruction, are the Saltee Sharpshooters, the deadliest soliders in all of Europe maybe! Though still, the Saltee's situation seemed hopeless

For hundreds of years, the Saltees have been ruled side by side by the Trudea and Bonvilian families, but when it seemed that their was no next in lnie in the Trudea family, sir Hugo Bonvilian was denied the throne, for King Nick, an American, was found. He thought that the Saltees should have another industry other than diamonds. Science! Mainly, flying.

But before King Nick and his friend Victor Vigny, as well as his two students Isabelle Trudea, the Princess, and Sir Conor Broekhart, managed to acomplish their dream of being about to ship their diamonds through planes, the King and Victor were murdered by Sir Hugo Bonvilian. Isabelle knew nothing of it, and Conor, who tried to stop it well...

Conor is now in the prisons on Little Saltee, and he is the one who told you, a person wrongly imprisoned everything. Now, all of those in the prison who don't deserve to be there, or have served their time, being almost everyone, are trying to find a way to escape. Some follow Conor, with his dreams of flying machines, and others, seek others ways to excape. Etheir way, it is time for the King to be avenged, to stop Bonvilian, and save the Saltee Islands!

/~☼~\Rules/~☼~\

Stick to the time period. Mid-1980s, nothing past that.
Wait to be accept.
Please use correct grammar.
No Ubering.
No Uber-Hitting.
No-Uber-Dodging.
You<Admins<Me

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Kenzieroo
Equinox
Demon
Supernerd
Striker
Spark

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:
Appearance:
Prisoner?:
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 9:55 PM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Name: Conor Broekhart
Appearance: Tall, lanky, blond hair, blue eyes, caucasian, red/blond/grey beard, wears the prison uniform, bloodied a bit from having been beaten up
Prisoner?: Yes
Weapons: N/a
Items: N/a
Bio*: Son of Declan and Cathrine Broekhart, and Victor Vignor's student. He is a master at swordsmanship, marksmanship, and extremly intelligent. His family is a close friend of the Royal Family, especially Declan, who was the King's best friend. He witnessed the King's death, and was sent to the prison, Sir Hugo faked his death, so everyone would think he died trying to save the king, now he plans to escape, but has no plans of taking out Sir Hugo, has he believes what Hugo told him, that his parents believe him a traitor, he only wishes to run away.

(*I pretty mcuh read the back of "Airman" as that is what this is based off of.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 12:31 PM | Message # 3
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Name: Rouge Fright
Appearance: In attatchment
Prisoner?: Yep
Weapons: N/a
Items: N/a
Bio: No.
Attachments: 2939222.png (192.1 Kb)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 8:04 AM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
(Accepted.)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-20, 7:28 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
:P

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 2:59 PM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
(Can't think of how to start, this seems to be a reeacurring problem for me.)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Contests » March » /~☼~\Airman/~☼~\ (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz