Sunday, 2024-04-28, 5:11 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Modern Roleplays » The Knight's Templar -=Childern of the Grail=- (The Templar aren't always evil.)
The Knight's Templar -=Childern of the Grail=-
JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-10, 10:19 PM | Message # 1
Necromancer
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
The Templars are a mysterious group of ancient defenders of our realm from the worlds Beyond. They have fought in the crusades searching for the Grail of Nazirne. They are monks of the Holy Order, sworn to protect Pilgrims on their way to holy sights. There were 9 of them in the begining, and their names have been lost to the dark shadow of history caused by the fires and flames, burning their records and names from our minds and hearts. However, these 9 have discovered the secert that has been hidden by the Church of the One True God. Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a daughter. From her, sprouted the Grail Line. The Knights discovered this information and secerted it in Renne Le Chautex in a pillar. They swore to find the Children of the Grail, but upon this discovery of momentous proportions, they discovered the World Beyond. Within the World Beyond, there is a faction of sidhe [fairie] known has Demons. They wish to destroy the Grail Line, for the Grail Line would be a pivotal role in the apocaplyse to happen.

The Order of the Templars kept their vows to their very own "end", in October 1302. There, every member of the Order were burned at the stake that day, or so that was the popular belief. But in truth, they went deep into the underground, and kept their oath, fighting the Demons that leaked into our Realm. They use iron swords and knives solely, because that is the only way to truely affect the Demons. The Demons have grown smarter as well, they have created and refined a system to hide their true selves. They force the souls and skeletons and the inner workins of humans out of their skins and take possession of the skin, creating a disguise for themselves. They then cram their body with in the skin and zip it up like a macarbe costume.

It is now the year 2012, and the world is on eve of a world war. The American President is Sarah Palin, most Americans are unaware that the woman they have chosen as their leader is actually a Demon in Disguise. She brings about the beginning of the end. Now it is up to the Remant of the Templars to find the lost Son of Christ, and throw back the evil back to the World Beyond.

--

RULES!

1) You will use common sense.

2) THERE ARE NO ASSASSINS! EVAR!

3) YOU WILL USE PROPER GRAMMAR - You will type this professionally, you will not type like this: *I eat a tree*. "I Eat A Tree". I ated a tree.

4) Have fun <3

--

CHARACTER SHEET!

Name:

Faction:(Civilian, Templar, Demon Faithful. No, you can't play as the Demons, only has a Demon Faithful, a group of humans who worship the Demons.)

Appearnce:(Be as descriptive as you can.)

Inventory:

Location in the World: (anywhere, just so that you know you will be forced to America eventually.)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-09-11, 5:32 AM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(Just a so you know, the Templars were never evil. Legends said that they were. And by legends, I mean Assassin's Creed. Plus, there were 8 of them and all of their names are known. The Templars weren't mysterious until people started turing them form history to legend. And actually, the Templars biggest enemies were the Hanishim... Assassins. Assassin's Creed just switches histroy around so the Assassins are the good guys and Templars are evil. And not all of the Templars were burned at the stake on the date that you put. On that date 52 Templars were burned at the stake. on a later date a lot more of them were killed, but never all of them.)
(...I'm reading a book about Templars right now...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-09-11, 5:39 AM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
Name: Sylin Weaver

Faction: Templar

Appearnce: Pure white hair, caucasian, blue eyes, sharp features, thin. Wears the Templar armor.(I just put "Tempalr armor" because in truth all Templars wore the same armor. In fact, it didn't even belong to them. The orginization itself was rich, but the members were poor because of the vow of poverty they had taken to join the Order. All of their belongings belonged to the Order. Which is why I find it funny when writers accuse the Templars of being Greddy as they didn't own anything,)

Inventory: Nothing(look at the huge paragraph above.)

Location in the World: New York.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 11:26 AM | Message # 4
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
(Aww. I was hoping I could play a NPC demon or other monsters. :/)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 6:40 PM | Message # 5
Necromancer
Awards: 0
(@Zyphon, Yeah, I know. Where this was posted originally, there were people who might of confused the Templars with the Assassin's Creeds. I shouldn't of thought you guys would of done the same thing, but I was covering my bases. Your accepted)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Modern Roleplays » The Knight's Templar -=Childern of the Grail=- (The Templar aren't always evil.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz