Saturday, 2024-04-20, 0:36 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Fantasy » Untitled (I'd like help with it though)
Untitled
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-09-29, 3:07 PM | Message # 1
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Prologue -- The Before the Now

What if I told you God or even Gods and Goddesses didn't exist? What if I told you science could never begin to explain how the universe came into existence? What if I told you Earth, our Galaxy, and the entirety of the Universe even after these claims has not always existed?
I'm sure your first reaction is argument, over your religious beliefs or scientific facts. (That would have also been my first reaction had someone told me this only a short four months earlier.) Then after argument would most likely come a question the same or similar to 'So what does exist?' or 'How do you think the world was created?' Well I tell you what the facts are.
At the beginning of the world, as in shortly before the universe and all that is in it was created, there was nothing. An absolute void. This might seem as a hopeless situation for life to be created, but it was in fact hopeful. Hope created the Earth, our Galaxy, and the entirety of the Universe. This idea might seem far fetched, but I'm really not making this up. (To me, at the very lest, this makes more sense then anything else out there.)
When Hope created the Universe and all that resides in it, the Universe wasn't much different then it is now. Then again that is all very relative in what you think is different. I could go into detail, though I'm sure you want me to skip to what was happening on Earth. After all you live on Earth, everything else that happens don’t affect you… But think about it, does it?
Moving on.
Earth was a very blue planet, this was because all the continents where joined as one. If you paid attention to science class, your teacher would have told you that its name was Pangaea meaning the super continent. (It really doesn't matter what they named it, but I feel references will help me better explain things.) So we have Pangaea our vast, lush, verdant Super Continent, (for the record its first name was Unitas. And for anyone that knows their Latin roots, yea it is Latin. The first human language) and we have the silk sheet of an ocean. I could take my time explaining all the beauty the Earth held but I don't think that's nearly as important as all the danger. So let’s fast forward though the cliché blue water, lush fields, and thick forests. So on and so forth.
One small problem accord in the process of creating the Earth, all of the animals in general their nature was off the carts. They where corrupted, through and through. The animals turned to unneeded violence on each other and others on plants and even nonliving things. This was later named Mortuus Creatura or The Dead Creature Phenomenon.
After many years of this mass destruction the Earth was nearing its demise. So Hope came back using all that was left of its energy, doing all that it could to fix what was left of the Earth... In doing this the first intelligent creatures were created, humans. Yes humans, ironic because now most humans destroy everything in their wake. Though these where no ordinary humans, they where filled with bizarre energy and power. Each special made to fix the problems of the world.

Five children of the Earth made to fix the five problems of the world.
Vita to calm the angered
Bis to help the dead
Ædifica to build the world
Fige to mend the broken
Regere to keep the balance

In only a matter of days, (seven days to be exact… Well some religions muddle into facts, surprisingly.) the world was whole again, and it stayed peaceful for years. The five brothers and sisters worked peacefully and more humans where created with similar but weaker abilities. After a long while all powers seem to have disappeared as well as the first five humans. The Children of the Earth went from history to legend to myth all the way to no memories at all. Then religions where built and history was made. (Now back to Latin as the first language.) Latin was the first language spoke, but not the first written. Then over the time people came with new language, and writing. Later Latin made a comeback (I’m not sure how but it came back. My best guess is that a human brain is hardwired Latin, but as children we learn whatever our parents our guardians speak. But again this is a mere guess, and highly likely to be wrong), and so that's what your history books will say.
So this is it, the general story of the Earth. I wish I could go into a better level of detail but I could fill up a whole book just about the creation of the Earth itself. Still it's important you know what the truth is so you can find your own inner truth. You picked this book up out of curiosity, you read because it caught your eye. Some might even say its fate; many would say this is just a work of fiction. Well open your mind this is fact, and I have to tell you what you need to know.

Because you your home, family, friends. Your entire would is in the hands of people you don’t even know. Are you just ganna sit there in your chair, or bed reading? Or are you ganna sit there in your chair, or bed listening?

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 2:53 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(excellent, but I have no idea what's going on.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 3:00 PM | Message # 3
From the Forest
(LOL)

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-03, 11:27 PM | Message # 4
From the Forest
Chapter One
Workings of my Life

My whole life has been one big mystery, no way around it. I was always posed with unanswerable questions. This isn't bad in many ways, this gave me something to do throughout my longs days.
(Before we move on I should tell you I don't sleep, not as in I sleep a few hours a day, I mean I literally do not sleep. So when I say longs days, I really mean long days.)
I'm sure you've here the cliché baby basket left in front of the orphanage, so have you heard the one with a random baby just appearing in an empty crib in the orphanage? No? Well that was me, and I was left with a questionable note

In honor of brotherhood
In spite of lies
In hope of better beginnings
In light of good conscience
Silver's eyes will light up our world
'Til demons rot and bystanders enlightened

My name is Silver, it seemed a clear choice after the letter was read. Personally I would have done the same if I where them. I would also be dumbfounded, by the rest. All these years those words jumped 'round in my head, and now I lie with them on cold nights.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Wednesday, 2012-10-03, 11:29 PM

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-10-04, 3:06 AM | Message # 5
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Interesting so far.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-10-04, 7:51 AM | Message # 6
From the Forest
(Thanks. I'll try to post more often.)

Forum » Stories » Fantasy » Untitled (I'd like help with it though)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz