Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 8:41 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Adventure » The Legend of Kathron (A tale of heroes.)
The Legend of Kathron
StrikerDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:27 PM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Chapter 0: Prologue

Kathron is an old region of the world, discovered by the legendary explorer Kathryn Ronsil. Kathron is a land of amazing creatures and of peaceful living. A region governed by a just and righteous king, and guarded by skilled warriors and knights. However...

Recently, a great evil has come to the land of Kathron. An evil by the name of Insignus.

Insignus is the self-proclaimed but unchallenged "Ruler of Darkness." He has many powerful minions, whom he is using to aid him in corrupting the land of Kathron. He has corrupted many a people there, and not only humans. He has fearsome creatures of his own, including orcs and goblins, giant golems and fearsome demons. He will not stop until he takes over all of Kathron. Many have tried to stop them, but they were quickly defeated. Two humans are supposedly meant to defeat Insignus, but not a soul knows who they are. Not even they themselves. Insignus, once learning that they were meant to defeat him, has decided to find them... And end them.

Now our story begins with two young humans, a boy and a girl. They are average humans by sight, but they will grow and mature into heroes, though they are unaware of it. But just because they will become skilled does not mean that they will be enough to defeat this new evil. We shall see.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:40 PM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(Interesting. Also, I think you meant Prolouge, since an Epilouge ocmes after a story...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

StrikerDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 2:07 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
(Oops.. o.e
And the reason I haven't been posting on this is because I haven't been able to sneak on long enough.)

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 3:03 PM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(Sneak on?)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 11:32 AM | Message # 5
The Helper Admin
(http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/forum/15-272-1)

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 7:43 PM | Message # 6
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
(This is beautiful..)
(Striker, you can get on a WordPad or Notepad and write it down while you're home, and they'll think you're writing a story.)
(I'm born in the year of the snake. I could sneak in a fucking cow, for god's sake.)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

StrikerDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 2:39 PM | Message # 7
The Helper Admin
Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Are the gauntlets ready?" James said, walking up to Karik's blacksmith, Yarik.
"They are indeed. One of my finest works," Yarik said. "How is your father doing?"
"He's eager to get these gauntlets."
"I'm sure he is."
James grabbed the gauntlets as the skilled blacksmith handed them to him. "Thanks," he said, handed Yarik a bag of coins in return, and exited the store.
Karik was a large city, one with many buildings and people. James walked briskly down the path towards the city exit, and down to his father's farm. He was stopped twice. Once by a friend of his, and again by some villager asking for directions to Hikara. He exited the city, and walked towards the farm once again.
"You're back!" Kira, his sister, shouted when she saw him coming. "Did you get father's gauntlets?"
"Of course I did," James replied. "It's not like I went to go sightseeing."
"Well, the city crystal is pretty cool," Kira teased.
"Yeah, sure. Where's dad?"
"He's around back. He's been waiting to get those things for a while."
"I know. Now he'll be able to work without getting a million splinters." James went around the barn to the back, where he found his father, Ikaras. Ikaras was a former castle guard who had worked for King Kariion. However, he had wanted to go and find a more simple life, so he left the guard's line of work. Now he was a farmer outside of Karik.
"Welcome back, James," His father said, once again seeing James before he saw Ikaras. "Did you get them?"
"Yes. Here you go." He handed his father the metal gauntlets. His father put them on.
"That's better. Now, let's get to work."
James and Ikaras then went into the fields, bearing scythes they had retrieved from a tool shed, and did their daily chores. After that, they went inside for supper.

StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-10-05, 12:58 PM | Message # 8
The Helper Admin
(It occurs to me that I should probably change the king's name if I ever add on to this.)

Forum » Stories » Adventure » The Legend of Kathron (A tale of heroes.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz