[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Adventure » Swordfighting Tournament
Swordfighting Tournament
SparkDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 7:02 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
I don't know how some idiots think this is based off of the hunger games. IT ISN'T. They fight to the death. Four from each Division go to a championship. They fight to the death. IF YOU THINK I COPIED THIS FROM THE HUNGER GAMES, FU.
This is in the mideval era. People fight to get known, praised, and honoured. But... would you fight to the death? People, Men and Women, over the age of 15, compete just to do that. They enter tournaments, though. But if you win....
You never die. You can refuse it, but you'd be entered again... and over and over
until you accept it.

Added (2012-04-09, 7:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1
It was a rather short line, about four people including me. I`m Korra. Fifteen. Female, ofcourse. This is what I told the Terrants. Or, the people involved with the tournament. They just nodded. I stepped aside, taking my last shot to set things right. You see, my mom and dad died, and they left me with my older brother. We hate eachother, and, well, it`s a triple sory way. Don`t want to bore you.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Stories » Adventure » Swordfighting Tournament
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz