[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
WolfDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 6:07 PM | Message # 1
Beginning RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
I looked like an idiot on the stage. I stood there with my papers clutched in my hands. I took a deep breath. Public speaking. I can do this. Lou gives me a thumbs up. Thousands of eyes were fixed on me... everyone was waiting to laugh. I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I looked at the crowd... it seemed endless. I give a hoarse cry, and I run off the stage. Lou tries to grab me, but as always, I was too fast for him. Then he runs on the stage and gives the speech instead. I sat outside looking at my feet. Typical. I always do this. About two minutes later, Lou runs outside. he sits next to me. "Alex... this has been your dream..." he whispers softly. I`ve always wanted to announce these plans. These plans were to open the high school i`ve always been waiting for. Though i`m only in 7th grade. "I know, you were better anyways," I huff. "Don`t say that." He laughs.

I looked back inside. Sam Saiutyr was talking to her friends about how stupid I was, how much of an idiot she sees in me. "I hate that girl. She always wins. She`ll never keep me away from her grasp. She`ll never stop watching me." I look at Lou. "It`s ok, she`s just jealous of yah." He smiles. I take a deep breath and walk back in. He follows. Sam looks at me and rolls her eyes. She walks up to Lou, and smiles. She takes his water bottle, brings it over to me, and walks over to me. She instantly pours every last drop on my head. So, really. I don`t know, but something happened. Something clicked inside of me. She did this to me for ages. Yet the ceeling cracks, and anger builds up inside of me. "Lou, Lou!!! She`s finnaly doing it!" she squeals. I look horrified. Did she just?! The ceeling falls. everyone scatters. Sam akes me by the hand. Lou takes the other. "Leggo of me, Sam!" You screamed, trying to shake her. "Listen, Alex, i`ll explain everything. Ok, just cooperate with us! First, just, pretend you`re a bird, and-" she was interrupted. By what?

Added (2012-05-19, 11:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I let go of them, and I turn around. I scream. Standing infront of me was a fifteen-foot giant. His face expresstion said, 'Don`t mess with me, or i`ll eat you!'. Sam slaps Lou on the arm. "I thought you said she could fly!" She squeals. "S'cuse me?" I look up at the giant. He was busy scaring away everyone.

Added (2012-05-19, 6:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Reetah~

So basically, it`s been a while since an Aphrodite kid was anxious for arrival. I had a dream of these kids a month ago, about them getting in trouble with a giant. I waited at the entrance anxiously. [i]I have given you this message, and only share it with one. If it`s only with one, they might still be alive. The voice sounded like a god. It had to be. I only told Chiron. He seemed to be worried about me, like I came from a mental institution. I knew they would come, or i`d come for them. "Good news or Bad news?" Someone asked. I jumped and turned around. "Wow... how does a HORSE sneak up on someone?" I say. I was expecting him to say, 'i`m a ninja', but he waited for my awnser. "Good." "They will come soon. Bad news? They don`t seem too happy of the Unicorns." I pause. "What?! Who exactly did you send to get them?"

He huffs. "Three from Ares, one from Iris. They got three unclaimed demigods. Two of them already knew about camp. The Ares kids managed to get all of them out alive. So now, they`re riding on annoyed unicorns." Oh great, so the demigods who`s live depended on us got a death threat, and now they`re riding with the Ares kids on rainbow fuel. I look up. "Erm..?" I look up, and I see the strangest thing.

The head counselor of the Iris cabin was dangling from the hoof of the leader, who spiraled out of control. Then they crash into the lake. We rush over there.

Message edited by Wolf - Saturday, 2012-05-19, 11:32 AM

Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Percy Jackson
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz