Thursday, 2024-05-02, 8:42 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Horror » The Man With the Jackal Head (It's about a serial killer......)
The Man With the Jackal Head
Zombo104Date: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
WARNING:This story will contain gruesome details that may disturb you, read at your own risk. P.S. I think my mind may be slightly twisted...... :P
Introduction
Terror is rising in San Francisco, a serial killer is on the loose killing his victims in the most gruesome way. He is using the process of embalming to kill. People just started going missing at first, maybe 5 one night in 1 week... Then they started finding the missing peoples bodies. Normally in old abandoned houses or empty warehouses. Sometimes even in a house that is still in the process of being built. The body is always naked lying on a blood painted Ankh symbol with all of their internal organs in separate jars around the head and the brain in a small heart shaped box placed over the heart. The police have found a rare escaped victim of this killer, when she was being questioned she told them that she never saw the killers face as he was always wearing a mask that looked like the Egyptian god Anubis. She drew a detailed picture of the mask for us. There is now a small group of investigators working on finding this twisted killer. The media has given him the name of "The Man With the Jackal Head."

Our tale starts with this victim and others as well, this will be told in the view of multiple different people.....
(Attachment 1 is the Ankh symbol in case you don't know what it looks like and attachment 2 is the picture of the mask)
Attachments: 9362192.jpg (4.1 Kb) · 0269696.jpg (11.1 Kb)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:32 PM | Message # 2
Famous RP'er
Chapter 1
Who is it?

BAM! I shut the door roughly behind me as I walk into my small office. I grabbed the remote to the small T.V from my desk and sat down flipping through the channels till I got to the news. There have been reports today of another 5 missing people. Police officers are suspecting that it was the same person who kidnapped 5 different people last week. The reporter continued droning on about the people. It's been like this for a couple weeks now, the cops have been asked multiple times to drop their investigation. I'm Lalita Karpas, one of the FBI investigators helping to solve this case. We don't want to many people searching for the man behind these disappearances as it will make our investigation more difficult. I sigh turning the T.V off again and look at the huge pile of paperwork on my desk and begin sorting through it. Eventually my cell phone buzzes. I pick it up reading the text from our investigation leader, Now I pack up my stuff and head out the door and onto the sidewalk to begin following a suspicious looking man in a black trench coat. He goes into a bar not to far down the street and I stand and wait in the alley. It's now 8:30p.m. He's been in there for almost 3 hours. I hear the door to the bar open and hear some voices, one a woman the other a man. Woman: "Hey, can we go back to your house or what?" Man: "Yeah sure." They head down into the alley. I couldn't get a good look at either of their faces, while they pass by I pretend to be listening to my mp3. After their halfway through the alley I go around the corner and wait. Sure enough I hear a muffled scream moments later. I pull out my gun and round the corner only to find..... no one there? I put my gun away and call Kiara, the investigation leader. "Hello?" "Hello Kiara, its me Lalita. You were right about that man. I'm going to come over and tell you what I saw." "Of coarse. I'll be waiting." I hung up the phone and started making my way down the street to the apartment buildings not far from here.
(Appearance of Lalita is in the attachment only without the glasses)
Attachments: 7856584.jpg (7.2 Kb)

Message edited by Zombo104 - Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:32 PM

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:39 PM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Good job, only, Don't put the "Woman:" or "Man:" thing. Okay?)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-04-02, 6:52 PM | Message # 4
Famous RP'er
(Ya i know. It doesn't look right :P)

Added (2012-01-31, 10:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Chapter 2 should be done soon....)

Added (2012-02-13, 6:14 PM)
Chapter 2
Be careful out there
I soon get to Kiara's apartment. I knock on the door and he almost immediately answers. "What were sitting right next to the door or something?" I ask sarcastically taking off my coat and shoes. He sighs, "Not really, tell me what happened." He responded motioning for me to sit in a chair. "Well I followed the man you suspected like you asked, he went into a bar and three hours later emerged with a woman maybe in her early twenties. They went through the back alley and passed right by me, I couldn't get a good look at the mans face because it was dark and he had his hood up. I went around the corner and a few moments later I heard muffled screams. When I turned the corner to catch the guy no one was there." I explained careful not to miss any details. Kiara seemed to go into deep thought for a moment. "Alright..... It's not much but it's a good start. Good work. I'll keep the other agents on the look out for the guy, as soon as someone spots him I'll phone you to let you know where he's at." Kiara finally said. "Okay, I'll be going now." I said as I stood up to leave as I was about to head out the door Kiara called, "Lalita?" I poke my head back in, "Yeah?" I question. "Be careful out there..." He says. I leave trying to decide what to do next. Should I go back to the bar and ask around to find out if anyone saw the man and woman? Or should I just go get some dinner and go home? I decided to head back to the bar and ask around to see if anyone knew anything. I soon found some of the woman's friends while overhearing their conversation of some mysterious guy showing up and stealing their friend from them. "Excuse me? May I sit here?" I ask them. "Sure go ahead." the brown haired one responds. "I'm Lalita, an FBI agent working on the case of the rapidly disappearing people." I tell them, "I couldn't help but overhearing your conversation of this mysterious man and I was hoping I could ask you some questions to see if he matches one of our current suspects." I finish explaining. "Well, sure. If it's a way we can help catch this psycho then deffinatly." The blond on says turning to me. "My name is Ashley." I shake her hand. "So what did this guy look like?" I ask her. "Well, none of us really got a good look at him, he always had his hood up so it sorta shadowed his face." I frown, of coarse he would have his hood up. "Did any of you get his name?" I ask them next. The brown haired one responded to this question, "I think I heard him tell our friend that his name was Jack Alead...." She says with a thinking look on her face. I freeze, "Umm, you'll have to excuse me, I have to go talk to my boss about some things. Thank you for your time." I say getting up from my chair and heading out the door. I take out my cell phone and call Kiara. "Hello Lalita, did you find out anything new?" I hear him say when he answers the phone, "Yes, I did. I found out the possible name of our kidnapper." I respond. "Good job. How about you come back here and we'll both go out for dinner so you can give me the details." "Sounds good, I'll see you in 5 minutes." I say back to him and hang up the phone. I once again get to Kiara's apartment and we both go to a local restraunt. "So, what did you find out?" He asks sitting cross-legged in his chair. "Well I found the friends of the girl woman who got kidnapped and asked them some questions, they also don't know what the man looks like but they gave me a name, Jack Alead. Which if you make some changes to the name would be Jackal Head." After I was done telling him about what information I had gathered we had dinner and chatted for a bit then went our separate ways. On my way home I decided to take the back alley as a shortcut. Just when I was about to exit the alley someone stepped into my path and I by instinct put my hand on my loaded gun. "There will be no need for that." I hear the deep voice of the man say. A car passes by and the headlights illuminate the face of him, he's wearing a jackal mask.... I pull out my gun and point it at him, "Stay where you are." I say to him in a firm voice. With my other hand I grab my cell and call the team of the other 4 FBI agents who were all staying in the same hotel room not too far from here. I keep my eyes on him at all times, finally someone picks up the phone, "Hello? Lalita?" I hear someone say who I instantly recognize as Jake. "Yeah, it's me. Mr.Jackal is in front of me right now in the back alley to my apartment." I say. "We'll be there right away." He responds and I hang up the phone. Soon after the 4 FBI agents show up in all black with hoods pulled down so their faces couldn't be seen. One agent approaches the man from behind who I knew was the only other girl agent named Kara. Suddenly the man pulled a knife from his pocket and turned around and stabbed Kara with amazing agility. He grabbed her and ran. We all quickly chased him but when we ran around the corner he had ran around only seconds ago, he was gone.
(Attachment is what Kiara looks like)

Added (2012-04-02, 6:52 PM)
Chapter 3
You'll soon see there's no escape
I watched as the FBI agent walked away, "Well that was strange." my
friend Melody says (Brown haired girl) "Yeah, that was. Why did she seem
so freaked out when you told her the guys name?" I wonder out loud. I
yawn and check my watch realizing it's almost 9:00. "Ah, um, I think I'm
going to go home now guys." I tell them both. "You can't go home alone!
What if that psycho killer happens to be out there?" My friend Jackie
says beginning to freak out. Jackie has the most beautiful copper hair
and hazel eyes, she always says she's not pretty but me and Melody know
that's not true. "I'll be fine Jackie." I say while laughing. "Well
actually, I think Jackie is right, you shouldn't go home alone. I mean,
you didn't even drive your car here or anything." Melody says getting
that concerned look I know all too well in her eyes. "I'm telling you
I'll be fine! Look to make you feel better I'll even call my boyfriend to
come and get me." I tell them taking out my cellphone. I talk to him and
he says he understands why my friends would be so worried. "Okay, so, my
boyfriend will be here any minute and I'm going to wait for him outside,
so I'll talk to you two tomorrow around 10." I tell them, then head out
the door. Not even a minute after I get outside I feel a hand on my
shoulder, "Wow, that was quick." I say turning around to face him, only,
it wasn't my boyfriend. "Nighty, night, pretty." Are the last words I
hear before I feel my head get slammed into the brick wall of the bar
then blackness. I wake up to cool stone and gravel on the side of my
face. I sit up and feel dried, sticky blood on the other side of my face.
I look around to try and figure out where I am then let a surprised,
choked, cry. There on a table, outside the cell I seemed to be in, was my
friend that went off with that one guy. Her stomach cut open and all the
organs and stuff scattered around the table. I stay on my knees and hands
then suddenly throw up everything I had drank or eaten today. After I got
that out of the way I crawled to a far corner and silently cried. My
friends got all worried over this happening, I thought it wouldn't, but
it did. "Why?" I manage to get out between sobs, "Why me?" I hear a door
open from somewhere down the hall and then hear the mans voice again,
"You know, you really shouldn't have made me mad. I'm nice to most my
victims, but no. Not you." I hear a THWACK then the sounds of someone
trying not to cry out in pain. I saw the man come up to my cell door, I
tried to bury myself as far back into the corner as I could wishing I was
invisible. "Ah, I see your awake. I brought you some company, a friend of
that FBI agent you were talking to." He opened up the door and literally
threw her in. She skidded across the floor on her side and I could see
blood streaks where she had skidded. He closed the cell door then I
quickly crawled over to the woman he threw in, rolling her on to her
back. "Oh my god. You were stabbed!" I would have shouted it if my voice
wasn't so dry. "Yeah. Tried to sneak up on that guy, he stabbed me. Then
I tried to escape, he stabbed me again in the same spot. Nothing fatal."
She replied to me forcing a small smile that turned into a grimace of
pain. I frantically looked around the small cell for something to try and
stop the bleeding with. "You won't find anything to help her with. It
doesn't matter anyways, she'll be dead soon." I heard the man say. Then I
heard him dragging something to the door, "I'll be back soon, don't even
think on trying to escape. I need to go give the police a little
present." With that I heard the door slam shut. Instantly I crawled over
to the cell door and tried to open it. Nope, locked. Then I started to
look for something to try and pick the lock with. After about a half hour
of searching I gave up and sat back in the corner again. Not too much
later I heard the door open and close again then the sound of heavy boots
coming towards our cell, the door opened and the man dragged the now
unconscious FBI agent out and put her on the table. "Are you going to kill
me?" I said in a quiet whimpering voice, "Not yet.... One day maybe....."
He responded. Soon all I could hear were the pained screams of the agent
and blood splattering.

Attachments: 0711677.jpg (6.0 Kb)

Message edited by Zombo104 - Monday, 2012-02-13, 6:38 PM

Forum » Stories » Horror » The Man With the Jackal Head (It's about a serial killer......)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz