Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:46 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Horror » Life on the 'Inside' (One Microsoft page a day, Or at lest I'll try.)
Life on the 'Inside'
KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 9:11 PM | Message # 1
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
‘I think I'm slowly going mad, I can feel it in my bones and deep in my soul. I no longer think straight my mind wonders to suicide or homicide every few minutes. I can't help myself no matter how hard I try, my minds turning on me. My hands are shacking rapidly as I write this; I need to vent my words, my thoughts, before I do kill someone.
You might think I'm fine, I'm only thinking, but every 'daymare' is getting more detailed. I, I need help but it seems that my body has other plans, my throat is dry and flaking my lips stitched together with laughter and smiles. As I look in the mirror I no longer see myself, I see a regular teenage girl, with great friends and family. I’m no longer controlling my actions.
At the hours of thinking, over and over again I named myself, my real self the one inside Irritum (Broken) and the other Operire (Cover Up). All other people call me MaKenzie, I am not MaKenzie. MaKenzie is not broken, not a jagged piece of glass or rusted metal posed and ready to attack. If I ever was MaKenzie, or if she ever existed then she long dead.

I’m scared, I want to die, but that everyone would know MaKenzie was died, I can’t leave that happen either. Operire is clever, never talking to me much but she always knows what to say or do. She’s a incredible actor, flawless, when I have my bursts of anger and sorrow she stops me, but she’s weakening I don’t want to hurt everyone but I’m to strong for my own good.
Help me..........

Page one, page on of MaKenzie’s Diary. Arica shutters at the words of the first page, this was to much. She knew that her aunt had been mental, every once in awhile her father (Griffin Mossman) and her Mother (Karen Mossman) would take her to she her aunt but at the state she was now her aunt was to far gone. Glassy-eyed and high on drugs, her aunt was only ‘awake’ enough to say hello, but not to realize that Arica was her niece.
Arica closed the book looking at the elaborate cover, it was hand draw and she assumed it was by her aunts hands. It was two roses drawn in ink with much design and care no even a smudge of the ink.
Sighing she was dabbling with the pages, the further in the book she looked the worse the pages where off, harder to read. Torn and ripped, stained with only gods knows what.
It wouldn't hurt to take another dip in the book would it? She thought to herself as she slowly turned back to the first page.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 9:27 PM

Forum » Stories » Horror » Life on the 'Inside' (One Microsoft page a day, Or at lest I'll try.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz