Monday, 2024-04-29, 3:59 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » ░▒▓◌Sweet Tooth◌▓▒░ (Superpower/Civilization/Alien.)
░▒▓◌Sweet Tooth◌▓▒░
StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 11:23 AM | Message # 46
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
(Yeah, I know, I know. Lemme think up another History.)

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 47
Starting RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
M'kay.
yes

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:28 PM | Message # 48
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
(Seems interesting. I'll join. Would I be admin, since I'm pretty sure you know megasuperior/megasuperioralt/machspeed/scarrules/megasuperior2/megasuperior3 right?)

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:55 PM | Message # 49
Starting RP'er
(Probably.
Can't believe I didn't recognise you.
blink )

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 1:00 PM | Message # 50
(Don't see how you would.)

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 1:03 PM | Message # 51
Starting RP'er
(I saw one of your characters.
The memory didn't click.
I knew that I know you, but I couldn't figure out who you were.)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 1:42 PM | Message # 52
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
(I KNOW im an admin :p)

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:25 PM | Message # 53
The Helper Admin
(Same happy And THAT'S who you are!)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:33 PM | Message # 54
(I just noticed I left this up and it didn't post, XD)

Name: Vorn Marka

4ge: 21

Appearance: Caucasian, 6'5, black and brown messy hair that stops above his ears at the side, the back is equal to the sides, and in the front it stops above his eyes. He is slightly muscular, but not noticable unless he takes his shirt off. He wears a plain black long sleeved shirt which is 100% cotton, a pair of black leather long legged pants, black plain church-wear like shoes, a black leather long sleeved jacket with a pocket in each top corner in the front. The jacket has a few small cuts and rips in it. He wears a black hat with a wide bottom stretch. He has Albino red eyes.

Personality: Serious most of the time, but can be a bit of a joker when it comes to talking with normal people.

Biography: (Those who lost their memory are not obliged to put this, but others must.)He can't remember much, but he can remember his parents died from a Fire rain.

Mutation: (Not allowed except for admins if Power is filled out.) His fingers can shift into talon-like curved claws.

Power: (Not allowed except for admins if Mutation is filled out.) Can see through the dark and become naturally more agile in it.

Atmosphere survivable: (Can NOT be Oxygen.) Poison gas atmosphere.

Items: (Optional.) A orb made from fire that can fuse his greatsword with fire.

Weapons: (4du1ts only, optional.) A pure Silver Greatsword.

Other: (Optional.) None.

Planet sheet.

Name: ??? (Unknown, but referred to by the citizens as 'The dark lands')

4ge: (Ye.ars since it was formed.) Unknown, but estimated to be around 4000 years, which made it develop such a poisonous gas that can kill almost anything not adapted to this heavy poison.

Size: Average sized planet, about 129% the size of earth, due to the gas cloud making it much larger than it's actual size.

Atmosphere Type: (Required. Only a few may have an Earth-like atmosphere.) Poisonous and earth like, but everything is tampered with bad, almost fatal, taste to other lifeforms other than the native ones, with grass, living creatures that are deer, bird, etc. like, and such. It has acid rain that acts as normal rain to them, but actual acid rain to normal people. In the form of snow, it is fire rain. The buildings are made of obisidan so they can easily block out the fire, even though it rarely comes. It is normally dark and pitch black, but every creature on the planet is able to see through the dark with extreme adaptation.

Description: (Basically “Appearance”.) A large black orb with black gas shrouding the entire planet, as well as casting eternal shadows in it, that all the creatures in the planet can see through, and extremely small light can get through, and the light burns to them. They can go through light, but their eyes are not adapted, thus they would be temporarily blind. The land has all kinds of earth-like plants, but they are filled with toxic gas substances that would kill any living thing if the natives were not adapted to them.

History: (“Biography”.) The island over time has grown a layer of black poison, and all things there have adapted to the poison and darkness. Plants grow in darkness and die in wither in light, and all creatures see through the darkness and live in it. The land below is unknown, but it is believed that it may have the reason that the poison fog exists.

Animal life: (Description of each required here or below the character sheet.) A large dragon-like creature known as a Rathalos, a creature that lives in the rare-bodies of water that is called a gobul, and ground-liking creatures known as barroth. Smaller creatures like Daer,(deer) and baz'dur, (Birds) are hunted for food.

Plant life: (Same as above.) Purple grass, edible plants made to be put it salad-like foods mixed in with the toxic gas to give more flavor. There are special tall grass plants, that 1 minute after picked from the ground, harden into a blade. They can be formed into a blade, if you fill the inside of the hilt with a piece of black dirt from the ground, that will make it stick inside the hilt permenantly unless the grass is put in light.

Sentient life: (Only one at first, same as both above.) Dark elza. Dark elf like creatures, that are adapt to the poisonous gas and the eternal darkness. They tend to use spears and bows. They tend to be around human size and don't have pointed ears, but they have purple/black skin and white hair no matter what. They make clothes from the giant monsters that can be killed, that live on the planet.

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:01 PM | Message # 55
The Helper Admin
(Alright, new history:
History: (“Biography”.) TBR.
Better? evil )

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:19 PM | Message # 56
Starting RP'er
(Yes.
Also, Equinox, accepted.
Just remember that we're in tribal stage, okay?
happy )

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:22 PM | Message # 57
The Helper Admin
(Start?)

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:25 PM | Message # 58
Starting RP'er
(ATTENTION! I AM NOW MAKING MY CHARACTER SHEET AND WE WILL START WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED!)
(I'm going to check on my ROBLOX forums, so it may take longer.

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:25 PM | Message # 59
The Helper Admin
(._. Okay.)

EcoRTB666Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:48 PM | Message # 60
Starting RP'er
Name: Remilia Flannon.
4ge: 16.
Appearance: Due to her mutation (See below), she is green, her wings like a bat's, the "fingers" in her wings green as well, the wings tan, with blueish veins. She has markings, one below the other, on her head, running between her eyes, the markings shaped like Vs, her horns a lighter tan that her wings and her eyes golden. A spine runs from her horns down to the end of her tail, in colour a dark brown. Her body is as thin as a lizard's, instead of a bulkier shape, which is normal for most dragons. She has four claws on her front feet, and three on her hind. A bit of a spine can be seen at the front part of her underside, along with an even shorter spine on the back of her front legs. On her ears are regularly placed lines.
Personality: Changing, normally shy, but stubborn when needed. "Brave" sounded silly. For that matter, "stubborn" does too.
Biography: TBR, due to memory loss. (By the way, later in the story they regain their memories.)
Mutation: She has been transformed into a dragon and cannot change back, as far as she knows.
Power: See Items, all elements and the ability to understand any language.
Atmosphere survivable: Hydrogen.
Items: A bronze ball that follows her everywhere. It annoys her, but since it's been following her, she seems to have odd elemental powers.
Weapons: [Alert! Nothing found!]
Other: She owns a black labrador retriever named Jetopale, who gained sentience for having consumed Pollegul, and was shipped off with her.

Name: Taydran.
4ge: 2480.
Size: Twice the size of Earth's moon.
Atmosphere Type: Hydrogen.
Description: A circle in the "front" with four strips of land leading off at the exact north, south, east and west. On the "back" the four strips converge. The rest is water.
History: Life has been on it since it was formed, but never grew sentient, except for slight sentience in a more recent species, the Beyaltorians.
Animal life: Haereans, Thynoaeans, Dey'laans, Stognians. Sorry, but I'm in a hurry since I have to go. The descriptions when I get back.
Plant life: Pynaes, Theaos, Mia, Aelaras. Read the above comment.
Sentient life: The Beyaltorians. I'm typing really fast so please excuse any grammar mistakes I might make.

Start if you wish, but you really can't do much until I get back.
Yay, I think on top of being the first thread to gain two pages, this will be the first to start!
blahblah

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » ░▒▓◌Sweet Tooth◌▓▒░ (Superpower/Civilization/Alien.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz