Sunday, 2024-04-28, 12:54 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Darkest Before the Dawn/~☼~\ (It's always darkest before the dawn...)
/~☼~\Darkest Before the Dawn/~☼~\
StrikerDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 1:11 PM | Message # 16
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
(V_V*)

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 4:34 PM | Message # 17
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
(Same way we did it last time baby, Demon invasion! NIGHT demon invasion!)

-Vorn-
I was hiding within the group of Umbrals being forced down the roads to the town, being led by slave drivers. I was half umbral, and I had the skin of them, so If I kept my head low, I might just make it out with some info. I slowly worked my way through the slaves up to the line right before the soldiers.
Let me tell you it in a translated way.
"What town were we striking again?"
"Home if I know."
"Let's see," One soldier pulls out a map, and the two around him lean in to look at it. I do too from behind. "We're striking right, here." He taps his armored finger on a red X on the map, which has a four way crossroad to that town. "We have 3 other battalions coming, one from each side. We're going to take this town like that last one."

Time to bust these fuckers up. I Grab Quickly whip out my swords beheading the two soldiers, sheath, hide in the crowd of umbrals again, and the second half of the battalion stops, a commotion going on as they go look for the killer, through the umbrals.

I was in the trees now though, and I had a plan. I take out my laser pistols as I move across trees, catching up with the frontal part of the battalion. I shoot two right in front of the two in the back, and There goes a commotion. They blame the two of murder, a fight starts. The two men kill three with a headstart, and then they are shot down. I fire a shot that bounces off a tree, that recoils back near them, killing a man on the right side. They think the attack is coming from the right, so they run to the left, into my territory.

No one enters MY territory!

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 1:25 PM | Message # 18
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
~~Xaiver~~

I woke up in the middle of what used the be a city. All the buildings were demolished and blood was everywhere. Rotting bodies were littered all over the ground. Altogether, it looked like the scene of a nightmare. But... What was I doing here. Then I realized I couldn't remember anything before waking up in this nightmare land. That's usally not a good sign.

StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 1:45 PM | Message # 19
The Helper Admin
"Well, well." Barda says, spotting the real killer.
"Let's go." Lief and Jasmine say at the same time.

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 1:57 PM | Message # 20
The Flying Penguin
~~Silver~~

"God damnit. It's got to be here somewhere." This old ruined city had shown no sign of treaure so far. Then I saw a kid in the center of the city. I hide behind a building so he wouldn't see me.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 3:26 PM | Message # 21
Vorn-1

Night demons-15

I dive through the trees, reaching a diving gap. The demons were crossing below. I dive across there, shooting down at them. I kill two in all the firing. As I land, I put away my guns. They passed by below, and I swung from my branch, downwards at them. I land in the hole of a tree, and As they pass by the tree I land behind them, and rush by the back row, Slicing ones head off, diving into the bushes. I sheath my blades, take out my gun, and two stay back to look around for the killer. I Gun down both, but the group had split up.

10 Night Demons alive.

StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 3:40 PM | Message # 22
The Helper Admin
Sticking to the trees, Jasmine, Lief, and Barda surround the shooter.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 5:17 PM | Message # 23
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
I groaned as i started to become concious, the first thing i saw, was dark gray clouds...and the smell of blood...where was i? How did i get here? i slowly stood up...i was quite stiff...that means it must've happened a couple days ago... I looked around to see...bodies..and...these...gargoyle like things.... I carefully stepped over a body, and then another "HELLO!? IS ANYONE HERE?!" I waited...all i could here was my echo. I swore as i kicked a body then continued picking my way through the bodies.

AceOfSpadesDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 7:13 PM | Message # 24
Viewer
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
(I have noticed an error in Zyphon's first post. The Night Demons and the Ancients appear to be from the same region.)

I stand atop a damaged building, watching over the ruined city.

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 8:09 PM | Message # 25
The Flying Penguin
(???)

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:45 PM | Message # 26
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Name: Sylvia
Appearance: She's 5' 10" tall normal frame a bit to skinny and very pale, she has big dark green eyes, long light red hair in two out side French braids that go just below her back. Theres a short deep scar above her right eye and a long skinny scare all the way down her right arm. She wears a white jacket and black skinny jeans no one knows what her shirt looks like she also has a golden locket.
Species: Spellcaster
Power(s)(if any): Control over nature, can talk to animals.
Weapons: Throwing Daggers (5)
Items: Water bottle, food, journal, medicine.
Bio: No one knows where she came from or where she goes, she's a drifting spirit helping anyway she can. She has hinted of her past, but most people are blind to what it really is, not at this point it matters. She seems normal, at lest.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:45 PM | Message # 27
(A skinny scare down her arm?)

AceOfSpadesDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:49 PM | Message # 28
Viewer
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
(Again with the scare thing.)

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:51 PM | Message # 29
(I don't like being a mod, I can't edit my posts anymore >.<)

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:54 PM | Message # 30
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(And why are you complaining, not your character now is it?)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Darkest Before the Dawn/~☼~\ (It's always darkest before the dawn...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz