Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 2:07 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Tower of Memories/~☼~\ (Have you ever wanted to escape reality?)
/~☼~\Tower of Memories/~☼~\
Zombo104Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:29 PM | Message # 16
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Me and my parents were having a happy drive home from our trip out of town. It was winter and the roads were a little icy but we weren't too worried. I saw the lights of an oncoming car and a sudden feeling of dread washed over me. Suddenly we were sliding towards the car. *CRASH* I saw the impact, the front of our car being crumpled and glass flying everywhere. Then, total darkness.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:36 PM | Message # 17
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I sighed, sitting in the clearing on a hill, under the shade of an oak tree.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:38 AM | Message # 18
RP'er Without A Life
Name: Celeste
Appearance: Dark brown hair with streaks of bright blue that comes down to my waist and dark brown eyes. I have a Pale complexion with perfect lips and always wear black skinny jeans with black sneakers and a dark blue sweater.
Power(only one): telekinesis
Weapons: butterfly knife
Items:none
Bio: All my life I have been running away from everything, my family, school, friends..... everything.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:49 AM | Message # 19
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(Accepted.)

~~Wolfe~~

The dark creatures did seem to be heading towards the tower, but then my vision became fuzzing and everything started to fade away. It was time to return to reality...

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 12:58 PM | Message # 20
I gazd around, looking for anyone to talk too.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 4:40 PM | Message # 21
The Flying Penguin
/~☼~\Time Skip, only a few moments as I do not really feel like describing Wolfe waking up/~☼~\

~~Wolfe~~

The real world always seemed less real than my dreams. Even though Gregar had tried to convice me many times that the tower was not a dream, how could it not be? There were way to many things that just oculdn't be explained unless it was all just a dream. Thankfully, I didn't have to go to school today. Most of the time durign the weekends I just spent walknig aorund outside, and thinking about the tower...

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 6:49 PM | Message # 22
RP'er Without A Life
Today I ran away from the police, they caught me stealing some food from a grocery store. It was just an apple,whats the big deal? I managed to get myself lost and ended up here. Wherever here was, I didn't know. There was a tower that stood before me, mesmerized me in ripples of colors and lights, almost like a dream.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Friday, 2011-11-25, 7:23 PM | Message # 23
Famous RP'er
My vision kept on coming in and out, I was aware of the sound of something beeping, and also worried voices talking. "Do you think she'll make it?" "Hard to say.... Car... hit her in th...... " "What will the fam........ say if" The voices were hard to hear. Then I heard the constant beeping turn into a long whine of sound. Wait..... My heart stopped!? Blackness again...

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:35 PM | Message # 24
I stood up, gazing at the city. My stomach rumbled. I morphed into a wolf, running towards the store.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:59 PM | Message # 25
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

Someone was calling me. My eyes flicked open. I can't say I was sorry to leave my dream. I didn't have dreams, so all I ever saw when I splet was compelte blackness.
And, someone called my name. "Gregar!" It was Jac. He'd been in the tower almost as long as me. He had been here for 10 years, altough unlike me he chose to stay at the tower. As for me...
"What is it?" I asked him as I got up out of bed. My room in the tower was decorated with many weapons, and artifacts from worlds that the tower visited. Jac appeared in the doorway of my room, compeltely out of breath.
He took a few moments to take a breath, then began to speak very fast. "Thedarkcreaturesareinvadingthetowerwe'vegtotto-"
"Slow down. I can't understand a single thing you're saying."
He took another moment to catch his breath. "The dark creatures are invadign the tower!"
"That's impossible," I replied calmly. "They can't even see it."
"Come and look for yourself!" He said, and then pointed to the nearest window. I walked over to it and looked out, then quickly drew my head back in as an arrow nearly hit me right between the eyes.
"...Tell everyone to gather at the library." I ran of to the library, quickly forumlating a plan in my head.

Flying Penguins

Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:04 AM | Message # 26
Famous RP'er
I woke up again on a cold stone brick floor What the...... Where am I? I got up and looked around, I was in some kind of tower it seemed. "Hello?" I called out.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 4:09 AM | Message # 27
RP'er Without A Life
There were strange dark creatures surrounding the tower. What is going on? I didn't want them to see me so I crouched behind a small tree trying to figure out what to do next.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:59 AM | Message # 28
I stopped mid-way, and saw creatures surrounding the tower. I jumped into a bush, and peered out.
"What the hell...?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 11:59 AM | Message # 29
The Flying Penguin
(btw, if you've ever heard of Armed with Wings: Culmination, that's what they look like.)

~~Gregar~~

The library was full of books upon books upon books. It would take years to even find out how many books there were. In the center, instead of having a collection of small tables, we'd cleared those out and placed one big table. The library was our meeting place.Everyone was sitting down at the table, while I jsut paced back and forth still trying to think of a plan.
Finally, Jac spoke up. "Uhm... Gregar?"
"Yes?"
"What's the plan?"
"...I don't have the faintest idea."
"So... What are we suppsoed to do?" Someone else asked.
"We'll just have to defend the tower until it leaves to the next world."

(The tower won't leave if there are others outside the tower.)

Flying Penguins

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 12:35 PM | Message # 30
(Brisk is going in the tower :3)
I leapt out of the bush, running on all 4 paws (Shes in wolf form) towards the tower. I ran right past the shadowy beasts, and leapt right through the doors, shutting them behind me.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Tower of Memories/~☼~\ (Have you ever wanted to escape reality?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz