Sunday, 2024-04-28, 3:49 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » ThE AuCtIoN (A planet on the edge of the universe)
ThE AuCtIoN
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:21 PM | Message # 166
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
I scampered to my feet. "What's your name?"

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:47 PM | Message # 167
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
"Shen."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:51 PM | Message # 168
Zyphon's Supporter
"I'm Rouge. I'm also ready." i say, winking.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:53 PM | Message # 169
He bumps it back some, and as it comes back, he elbows it, throwing it even farther back, giving it more speed. He disappears backwards in a blur, into a safe corner of the room, to observe.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 8:00 PM | Message # 170
Zyphon's Supporter
I step forward, just dodging it by a centimeter. I was in a small crack between logs, until one came behind me. I ducked, got to my feet, and ran forward. From my east. I move forward, duck, and I inch forward to see one coming right at me. Then I did something I never knew I could do. I wasn't myself anymore. I jumped up, very high, grabbing onto the log. Now I was riding it. I grabbed onto the center of the log, holding on. I was riding a log.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 8:26 PM | Message # 171
He hits one log, and it begins hitting other logs, until every log, including the one she was on, were moving faster, and hitting each other harder and faster.

"If you want training, then you shall be trained!"

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 7:04 AM | Message # 172
Zyphon's Supporter
"Shit!" i scream. Then something sick comes to mind. "Mightaswell get my head bashed in with glory..." I mumble. As this log made contact with another, it slowed down for about three milliseconds. I scooched upp, and a little farther, and a little farther.... then I jump. I was on the end of the log, the stump. Just as it ws about to hit, I scrambled up. It hit, and I dragged myself to the center. "Not much to work with!" I scream. I was in the center, holding whatever attached the log. I stood up. I had a half-view, and I was looking for the slowest one.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 7:29 AM | Message # 173
"That's it, observe your surroundings! Never stop moving, learn patterns and motives!"

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 1:57 PM | Message # 174
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I grunted. "You're boring..." I said, walking out of the room and going down the 6th hall.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 10:37 AM | Message # 175
Zyphon's Supporter
I found it. it was on the end, so I could get off and run out. I jumped to a first one, wich swayed, causing it to set every log off course. Then I found it. On the ceeling, a metal bar sitting under it.I jump on another log, and as it reaches to the top, I grab onto it.then I started to think, 'What next?'

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 5:56 PM | Message # 176
"Poison darts, or panel switching?"

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 8:27 PM | Message # 177
Zyphon's Supporter
"Wha?!" I scream. Then I saw it. It was a small gap in the ceeling, followed by 3 more and to then next log. I swung back and forth from each one, then i jumped on the log when it came.

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 9:35 PM | Message # 178
(Saw what, exactly?)

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 1:33 PM | Message # 179
Zyphon's Supporter
Quote (Spark)
Then I saw it. It was a small gap in the ceeling, followed by 3 more and to then next log

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 4:06 PM | Message # 180
Quote (Spark)
and to then next log

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » ThE AuCtIoN (A planet on the edge of the universe)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz