Sunday, 2024-04-28, 5:29 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ (Heaven and Hell are fighting and Earth is in the way.)
/~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\
IrulezDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:20 PM | Message # 1
Random
Group: Moderators
Awards: 1
(First off I want to apologize for NEVER being active even though I've been a member for so long, I've just been busy with high school work and such, and since it's nearing the end of the school year, I have more free time so I will TRY to be more active.)

/~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ {Human's side}
The world seemed peaceful enough, until THEY appeared. They destroyed our Lands, they destroyed our homes, and killed our people! But how? How do we kill something that has lived in Hell? All we can do is pray. Pray for the Valkyries, the warriors of the heaven's to help us.

/~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ {Angel's side}
We must purge the evil on the world below. The demons have invaded and the Demon King is prepared for a retaliation from us. We have few compared to the all of the damned souls that he has ensnared. If we have any hope it would be the Valkyries for we are weak by ourselves, our former life was not about fighting and that is not what we are conditioned for. They are the best fighters that fight not for joy, not for bloodshed, and not for revenge, but for righteousness and judgement. If we band together, we can defeat the Demon King and his minions. With the help of the Valkyrie commander, Saint Michael, A master at strategy and battle who has been out numbered multiple times and has come out victorious every time. He was killed by an unexpected ambush set up through a mole and thus, since his battles were fought for only righteousness and justice, he was dubbed a Saint.

/~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ {Demon's side}
After countless years of conditioning our army, we are finally ready to strike at the heart of the humans. We have countless warriors while Heaven's are exiguous. They think that there 'Valkyries' can save them? How do they think they died in the first place! By nothing other than my own hand. If they think that they can beat me now, then they must be extremely desperate. Perfect. They won't stand a chance. Especially since we have a Fallen Angel. One of there's that has seen what the darkness can bring you, power, money, and anything your mind can imagine. Yes, Fallen Angel Lucifer will guide us through this and I am able to put all of my trust in him as he knows the Angel's tactics and how his 'dear friend' Saint Michael fights. With him and our numbers, and strength, we cannot be defeated and it will remain that way.

/~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ Character Sheet:
Name:
Alignment:Good, Evil (Yes, you CAN be a good demon and an evil angel.)
Abilities: (Anything you want just nothing TO over powered.)
Appearance:
Items:
Bio:

/~δ~\Admins/~δ~\
-Zyphon
-Striker
-Equinox
-Demon
-Supernerd
/~δ~\Admins/~δ~\

/~δ~\Rules/~δ~\
No Ubering (Pretty obvious.)
Wait to be Accepted
Listen to the thread admins
/~δ~\Rules/~δ~\

In the RP world you can be anything, yes even a glass of orange juice.

Message edited by Irulez - Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:20 PM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:30 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(This has a plot and everything, but something's missing in it to make it a good roleplay....and I don't know what, but until its solved, I don't think this will be a good roleplay.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

IrulezDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:31 PM | Message # 3
Random
(Yea I'm getting that to but I can't put my finger on it.)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:38 PM | Message # 4
(I think there needs to be more of a back story, and something in each group that makes them 'special' like certain people blah blah blah crap.)

Well.

There you have it.

IrulezDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:52 PM | Message # 5
Random
(Yea i see what you mean, I just added some extra back story to the Angel's and Demon's story lines. I think I still need to add more though.)

Message edited by Irulez - Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:16 PM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:18 PM | Message # 6
(somewhat better, but in what time Era? What is the place right now? Destroyed? Is like present days, past days, or present days, hm?)

Well.

There you have it.

IrulezDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:24 PM | Message # 7
Random
(I'm trying to make it like the Renaissance era, but with a touch of magic beliefs if you know what I mean. It also takes place in an alternate universe were the world is TURNING into a waste land but isn't right off the bat.)

Message edited by Irulez - Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:31 PM

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 2:40 PM | Message # 8
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
(Supernerd... really?)
Name: Alex Green
Race: Angel
Alignment: Good
Abilities: She can fly, Carve anything, Talk to animals.
Appearance:She has dark green eyes that shine in the moonlight. Her hair is a beautiful dark black that flows gently down her back. She wears white armour, and it has silver swirls all around it. She wears no shoes, and stands at 5' 9''. She has a wingspan as large as an eagle`s.
Items:One iron and one silver dagger.
Bio:TBR

(I know! You were missing gender.^~^)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~δ~\Blazing Hope/~δ~\ (Heaven and Hell are fighting and Earth is in the way.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz