Sunday, 2024-04-28, 8:35 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\The Company of Myself/~☼~\ (Alone with only the company of myself... And my insanity...)
/~☼~\The Company of Myself/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 5:32 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\Story/~☼~\

Only two memories are left to me. The memory of a death, perhaps my own? I don't know. But I can't focus on it for to long, it slips away whenever I reach out to grasp it. The second memory, is much worse, rather than grasping for this one, I try to forget it. But it is so horrible and fresh in my mind that it is hard to forget. I woke up with many other around me. I was on a platform of black rock. I could see someone coming up to the platform. He wore a balck suit and top hat. His rose carnation was made of bone, and his right eye was stitched close. When he had reached us, he simply stood there, waiting for the others to wake up, as many were still unconsious. As he waited, I looked around. Around the path of black rock littered with bones, were mutilated bodies. Some striped of flesh completely, many had been rotting for a long time. For as long as I could see, there were nothing but bodies.
Soon enough, everyone had woken up. No one said anything, the odd man gestured with his fingers for us to follow him. The whole time we walked he had a huge grin streched across his face, and occasionaly he would laugh softly.
The rest of the memory, thankfully, I've managed to forget the rest... But now, I am all alone, left with the company of myself, and my growing insanity.
The shadows on the wall mock me, I hear laughter, but it sounds sinsiter. Sometimes I feel as if I am dying. And sometimes, I feel nothing at all. That is what scares me the most.
Then came the day when he came into my cell, a smile still strecthed across his face.
"Your turn... Perhaps I shall turns your hands into wings... Or maybe it would be better for you to have tusks? Well... We'll see now won't we?" He tilts his head slightly to the left and he smile grows larger still.
Is this Hell? Is this man Satan? I don't know, but as he said, I'll find out soon enough.
I think I preferred to be in the comapany of myself...

/~☼~\Rules/~☼~\

Follow the story
Yes, there is a plot that includes the characters, this is not just me being insane and gruesome -_-
Please use correct grammar
Nincada>Shedinja
Wait to be accepted
You<Admin<Me
No Auto-hitting
No Uber-dodging
No Ubering or Godding
You must start in a cell with no memories. Admins are immune to this rule.

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Spark
Kenzieroo
Supernerd
Striker
Zekkyou
Demon
Equinox
Irulez

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:
Appearance:
Memory of Death:
Personality:
Insanity(What hallucinations, vioces, etc.):
Nincada?:

(Did you find the hidden EaterEgg? smile )

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 5:39 PM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Name: Logan ???(Does not remember)
Appearance: Pale, green eyes, tall and very thin, wears a black suit, Long tangled black hair, has a huge grin strecthed across his face, similar to the Torturer's(the odd man).
Memory of Death: A gun pointed at him, somone screaming, and then red as he falls to the ground. This is all he remembers of what he thinks is his death
Personality: At one point he was a friendly, humorous person, but now his personality has dissolved into nothingness.
Insanity: Logan eats human flesh, and drinks human blood. He believes it will send the shadows the cross over his mind away. They do not tell him anything, and do not make themselves knwon, but he knows they are there.
Nincada?: I'm not tellnig you, go look yourself
(Note: My character does not start off in a cell, but all yours must. Besides admins of course.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

IrulezDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 6:17 PM | Message # 3
Random
Group: Moderators
Awards: 1
Name: Barry
Appearance: Tan, blue eyes, tall and average weight, white hair, wears a black tank-top, white pants
Memory of death: A bright flash and then a burning sensation.
Personality: TBR
Insanity: Sees people running at him with machetes but dissipate before they get to him, hears voices from the walls.
Nincada?: Shedinja (AND Ninjask!)

In the RP world you can be anything, yes even a glass of orange juice.

Message edited by Irulez - Monday, 2012-05-28, 6:21 PM

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 6:19 PM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
(Accepted, but I thought you said you were using YOUR appearance?)

Flying Penguins

IrulezDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 6:21 PM | Message # 5
Random
(I lied.)

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 6:22 PM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
(Liar!)

Flying Penguins

IrulezDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 2:22 PM | Message # 7
Random
(Nope! Its just Chuck Testa!)

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-06-01, 6:22 PM | Message # 8
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:Isaac Jarome
Appearance:In attachment
Memory of Death: I had dove into the water for something from somewhere High above, then the next moment, I was grasping towards the shiny surface of the water as I tried to come up for air.
Personality: normally cocky, self-motivated, sure of himself, smart.
Insanity(What hallucinations, vioces, etc.): I keep seeing this shiny blue amulet of some sort...with a gold chain. Everytime I see it, for some reason, it gives me hope, but when its gone. I am left in despair. And happens constantly. And I hear a womens voice. Giving me advice, but I'm never sure if it helps...but she calls me names. she doesn't seem to like me much. Which confuses me, but right now, everything is confusing.
Nincada?:Shedninja
Attachments: 1929666.jpeg (21.4 Kb)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Friday, 2012-06-01, 6:23 PM

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-06-01, 7:42 PM | Message # 9
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
CS

Name:Josephine (Thats what they tell me.)
Appearance:Long unevenly cut blond hair with big green eyes. Pale skin from lack of sun and a height of 5'4. She wears a white tank top and white pants.
Memory of Death: Stuck in the ground slowly loosing oxygen. I scream but no one can hear me. Scratching for the surface, for fresh air until the dirt fills my mouth and everything slips away.
Personality:Kind, giving, anxious, impulsive, intelligent.
Insanity: Everyone, the doctors and visitors don't have faces. I can also hear the dogs scratching at the walls, barking and snarling coming to take me away...
Nincada?: Shedninja

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 6:15 AM | Message # 10
The Flying Penguin
(Accepted.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 6:20 AM | Message # 11
The Flying Penguin
Name: ??? "Dark Creator, Torturer, etc." ???
Appearance: Pale, intense red eyes, has an insane smile strechted across his face most of the time, pale, shoulder length white hair stained with blood, wears a top hat, a dark suit with a carnation made of bone, his right eye is stiched with splinters of bone.
Memory of Death: [Not needed for this character]
Personality: Sadastic, morbid, insane, and anything along those lines.
Insanity: He tortures people,pulled them apart and turns them into monsters. Besides that, no voices or anything, he is simply insane.
Nincada?:(Look your self >->)
(NOTE: If oyu hadn't guessed, this is the guy form the story.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 6:25 AM | Message # 12
The Flying Penguin
(Start whenever.)

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-06-03, 4:30 PM | Message # 13
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Josephine

Ugh I can hear the dogs again. I want them to go away or to just take me away. Quit teasing me, quit teasing me..."GO AWAY!!!"
I can hear foot steps and the dogs fall silent. The person walking in and I make a silent reminder not to look up at there face.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Sunday, 2012-06-03, 5:54 PM

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-06-03, 8:36 PM | Message # 14
The Flying Penguin
(I've completely forgotten about this, if anyone wants to take over it they can, but i'm not really to keen on handling this mess. >->)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\The Company of Myself/~☼~\ (Alone with only the company of myself... And my insanity...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz