Saturday, 2024-05-04, 8:39 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Make a wish (;))
Make a wish
EvieDate: Monday, 2012-07-02, 3:51 AM | Message # 1
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
There has always been something you've wanted so bad that you would die for. 3 wishes would be all it took to make your life so perfect?

One day when you were at home living your normal life there was a knock at the door. There stood a man dressed in all white and cleanly shaved. You did not know this man, you had never seen him before in your life but he seemed to deliver the most enticing message. "You feel you life is not complete? That you need more?" He would speak to you after you had invited him in out of pure curiosity. "I would like to make a proposal." He smiles and hands you a box with three red buttons labeled 1,2 and 3. "You have may have three wishes. Just say your wish then press this button and so on." He said pointing to the button labeled with a 1. "Now you may take the box or you may not but there are some rules." He says seriously and you nod not being able look away. "If you choose to wish, someone that you love will die within the week." You laugh at him and push him out your door but take the box. Of course you don't believe him, but curiosity takes over and you make your three wishes.

Soon enough everything you wish for comes true, and someone that you loved so dearly is now dead. You know its was your fault, but you still want your revenge.

~Rules~
You must have someone you loved who died.
You cant wish for more wishes
Put The Cat Came Back under your CS

☆★~Character Sheet~☆★
Name:
What were your 3 wishes?:
1-
2-
3-
Who did you love that died?:
Personality:
Do you want revenge?:

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Monday, 2012-07-02, 5:59 PM

CupcakeDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-05, 9:01 PM | Message # 2
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
☆★~Character Sheet~☆★
Name: Elizabeth Stizza
Appearance: Long black hair, purple sun dress, black flats, big blue eyes, about average hight, thin.
What were your 3 wishes?:
1-my parents to get back together
2-I became a fashion designer
3- im done with school(collage)
Who did you love that died?: Boyfriend sad
Personality: Outgoing, anger mangiment, straghit a student, loves to design things, not scared to say her thoughts.
Do you want revenge?: YES

The Cat Came Back

Hey guess what! I hate you!!!!!! :D

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Make a wish (;))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz