Sunday, 2024-05-19, 4:57 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bored... (Half a suggestion...)
Bored...
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 9:23 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Lately, I've been so bored............

Probably something to do with quiting, or taking a vacation, from this.

The thing is, I just haven't been motivated to make/join any RP....... Mainly because I fell it's just pointless... Mosto f the RPs here never really get very far before people all quit on them.
Or in my case, never join.

So I offer I solution... Kind of...

I have a vauge idea of... Well, something, but I'm still not sure what. At first I had an idea of "Writing Skill Levels" We you woudl have a judge and just write a portion of a story or something, depending on how good it is, the judge would decid if you increase in writing skill level.

I also kind of hae an idea of osmething else... But I need to "perfect" it first...

But's here's what it is in a nutshell:

Most people on here don't join other RPs, but still like the RP. Some some kind of "Like" thing. When an RP get's a certain amounts of likes, then it is added to the featured roleplays section, that section would be sorted by who has the most likes, higher number on the top of the list.

As well as updating how featured roleplays is done, with a link to the store and review(If they exist for that RP), and to the RP itself. In a spoiler, a little description for it so people can see what it's like very quickly.

As well, so peopel know of new additions to the featured roleplay list, whenever something is added, there should be a person in charge of posting on the front page if something is added.

Or maybe just have some weekly annoucment thing including the newly featured roleplays, only having an announcment not on the set date if it's super imporant, or nothing to do with the news of the site itself. Also, no weekly announcment if nothing happened. :/

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-30, 4:55 PM | Message # 2
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Awesome idea! But have in mind that no matter how good the rp is, but how much fun you get rping.

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 5:57 AM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
...Well, that's true of course, but for me the reason I RP at all is just to try and creae a story. RPing, is like writing a book with other people. So you can't write a book in an RP format if no one will help, and of course, if you can never find a good RP, then you're not just oging to go and join a bad one, are you?

Not that I can't find a good RP per say... But I suppose I just find it hard to orginaze them all, and since most of the RPs die, I try and work out which one will last the longest and join that one, which is really hard.

Flying Penguins

lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 6:02 AM | Message # 4
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Yeah, that is true. Like a book for fun smile

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 12:06 PM | Message # 5
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
Well, there was ONE option that allowed us to give roleplays a thumb up....

I suppose when I have the time, I could search for that feature, and improvise a little on the whole "Likes" thing?

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:29 PM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
I believe the thing we have curently is part of the awards thing, and when you like osmeone's comment, it gives them an award.

Flying Penguins

Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bored... (Half a suggestion...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz