Sunday, 2024-05-19, 6:34 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other » Off Topic » Nature (Nature)
Nature
HorseLoverDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 10:19 PM | Message # 31
Great RP'er
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Ya but this makes me mad! And I just want to stay on the right topic! And I aways feel bad

~~~~HorseLover~~~~
"Dont like you care when you dont, just say i dont care, its not like anyone really gets made{well some people do soo} think of the person first"
-_- ~~~~ <3 One Dircetion
:D I LOVe HaRrY from One Direction
DUDE!!!! HaRrY
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
;) ~~~~~ ;D ~~~~~!!!!!~~~~~:s ~~~~~:)) ~~~~~
~~HoRsElOVeR~~
~HorseLover~ LOVES you ALL~~~

Message edited by HorseLover - Thursday, 2012-01-19, 10:21 PM

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 10:49 PM | Message # 32
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Have you not read other off topic forums, this is how they work, dramatic change in topic.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

HorseLoverDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 11:01 PM | Message # 33
Great RP'er
I DO NOT CARE I want my forms to be on TOPIC

~~~~HorseLover~~~~
"Dont like you care when you dont, just say i dont care, its not like anyone really gets made{well some people do soo} think of the person first"
DUDE!!!! HaRrY
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
~~HoRsElOVeR~~

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 11:04 PM | Message # 34
From the Forest
That's a boring forum wink

HorseLoverDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 9:29 AM | Message # 35
Great RP'er
angry

~~~~HorseLover~~~~
DUDE!!!! HaRrY
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
~~HoRsElOVeR~~

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 9:32 AM | Message # 36
From the Forest
blink

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 10:34 AM | Message # 37
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
How does it make you feel bad, when it actually let us all share our grievances among friends like you?

My family is no where near as bad as all of yours, apparently.

My dad forces us to eat disgusting crap because he wants to get in shape and for us to support him, but all he does is lay on the couch all day, and spend no time with us. At least he's here though, so I shouldn't complain. With all the money he spends on random crap for himself, he doesn't have the money to even leave the US. Farthest we've ever gone is a trip to Florida by car.

My mom is abusive and I'm fairly sure she drinks at work, she just doesn't tell us, because it goes against her "Christian mottos", as she calls them. I call them hypocritical writings, considering she gets on to us for things we see her do daily. But, at least she's here.

My sister is a little slut who begs for attention. She's kissed boys several times before she was even 11 like she is now, causing me to nearly get thrown out of school for threatening to beat the shit out of her "Boyfriend". She has shitty grades and spends almost the entire day doing her homeschool work. She plays games and listens to music instead of working, and when she actually works, mom and dad spend the entire fucking day helping her with everything possible from lessons to quizzes, to tests and her chores to earn money! I haven't even gone on a first date, because I'm shit-poor because they pay her 10 dollars every two weeks for doing next to nothing while I have been paid once, 10 dollars, in the last 9 months. And then shit comes along, and they take my money, promise to pay me back for it, and when I mention it, "No, that money is Dawn's, you haven't earned anything you selfish child!

But, it's obvious my life is no-where near as bad as all of yours.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 2:51 PM | Message # 38
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Trust me, your life is a hell lot worse than mine. My life seems like a luxury compared to yours. I'm just cold to others all the time because I was bullied when I was little. And when I decide to stand up for myself, I'm suspended and the bullies 'cry'. Then the principal yells at me for beating the little shits up.
Then theres abunch of sluts at my school that are always either making out in the bathroom, the cafeteria, or the hallways. Or classrooms, of course. And they bully anyone that doesn't have a 'boyfriend'. To be honest, I don't have one. And I don't plan on having one until my grades go up. "Call me a nerd, I don't give a shit. Atleast I'll have a job." Thats what I say to any bully.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 5:45 PM | Message # 39
From the Forest
I haven't been bullyed or picked on since fith grade when all my friends moved away and everyone though I had a fourth grade boy friend. After fith grade everyone ignored me because I never reacted.
Me life is solid, I don't get payed for chorus not that it matters I can get money just by asking, depending on what for an how much of corse, and my brothers are like anyother brother (I think).

According to teachers my school has a ton of bullying, but all I see is teasing where the other party is laughing too, I don't consider that bullying.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 7:29 PM | Message # 40
It says HorseLover commented here... o.o

She mustve deleted it

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 7:55 PM | Message # 41
From the Forest
Weird

HeartLoveDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 11:04 PM | Message # 42
Starting RP'er
Awards: 0
I fell so bad for Jess she is getting bullied and getting teased on the site and under stress with school and home.................. sad

Signed~
HeartLove

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 8:37 AM | Message # 43
You mean HorseLover? Tell me who's teasing her and I'll deal with them

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 12:10 PM | Message # 44
Social warrior of the administration
We'll gladly solve any problems on the site, relating to bullies. We may be confusing to know, but shit gets real when people are being unfriendly to their fellow members.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 2:04 PM | Message # 45
It's happened alot before...

And let's just say the person was punished and gone.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Other » Off Topic » Nature (Nature)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz