Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other » Off Topic » LISTEN.
LISTEN.
WolfDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 8:45 PM | Message # 16
Beginning RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Demon, Equinox, i`m staying. but there's no way i`ll talk to you. I`ll stay, but don`t join my rp`s. I won`t accept you. I will make stories, but don`t read them. Equinox, I know you`re a liar. Demon`s a liar. Everyone seems to take advantage of hiding behind a computer screen. Demon, I know you aren`t as cool-going as you think. You show that in every post. And thanks, Kenzie. Thanks.

You know those sad movies? Were a normal person in a normal world dies? In those books where best friends are split, because one disappears? Demon, Equinox, you two aren`t as smart as you think you are. Go ahead, report me. Why? Because you`re angry. Because you can. Go ahead, i`m not scared of you. You didn`t make a really good impression on your last connection to Spark. Now listen. If I were Spark, (I`ll call her by her actual name, Alex) I would be given up now. I`m not. Ask me a million times, you`ll get the same awnser. If I were Alex, i`d be hugging you like an old pal.

Bye.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 8:57 PM | Message # 17
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Demon, Equinox, why would anyone lie about death. It doesn't matter what you think a Wolf, do you know even a single person that would do that? Be logical, life isn't a game.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 10:01 PM | Message # 18
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
wait

Shit

I didn't pay attention to the last two lines

Well now I feel like a faggot

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 4:34 AM | Message # 19
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
No idea what is going on here.. But I can say I know people who lied about death easily so Kenzie don't trust anyone fully.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 7:24 AM | Message # 20
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I honestly am a faggot sometimes >.> So yeah, I can understand where you're coming from, Wolf. I've been insulted and ignored before, and it does NOT feel good. I know how you must feel, I've had plenty of bad shit come my way. So yeah, I was being an asshole. Thats my NORMAL attitude, I'm like that to EVERYONE.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 7:39 AM | Message # 21
Social warrior of the administration
Apparently spark died.

No idea how, but apparently she did.

The only thing I'm curious about is, why is our website the first thing to be related to the death, hmm? We have not in any way attempted to invoke suicide, so why come here? People lie to cover their asses sometimes, and I've seen people lie about death before. Until I see a article on the incident, don't expect my full siding on the issue. For all we know, all we know is someone is posting here as multiple people. Like you said wolf, some people take advantage of the internet. For all we know, you could be as well.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 7:44 AM | Message # 22
For all we know, I might be a liar. I'm sure I'm not, but its pretty likely to those around me. For all we know, we could all be lieing about our identities and making up false stories. Most of the stories here probablly are false. I know mine aren't. You don't have to believe me. It's your choice. But now, I've started to believe Wolf. She may fucking hate me now, even after my long ass apology, but I still believe her.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 8:48 AM | Message # 23
From the Forest
I don't trust anyone fully, not even myself. At every angle I've looked at well never mind... I might go in a rant if I continue.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 8:56 AM | Message # 24
I go on rants a lot. I just need Wolf to understand that my normal attitude is being an asshole. It's true. Spark and I have gotten into atleast 6 fights because of me.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:06 AM | Message # 25
Famous RP'er
And now I feel depressed..

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:08 AM | Message # 26
I've gone into depression before :/ It was only for about 3 weeks, until I was cheered up by my family and friends, and I forgot about what happened. Well, now it doesn't depress me AS much. It's still a touchy subject.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:11 AM | Message # 27
Famous RP'er
I'm more of a confused depression because I have no idea if a new friend I made here is dead or not.. I know I'm not lying about who I am.. Hell I posted a picture of myself from my DA account so you know at least what i partially look like.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:13 AM | Message # 28
Spark was actually a good friend of mine. We were frenemies. We got into fights sometimes, but resolved them later and became ever better friends. We may not have known eachother in real life, but that didn't matter really.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:14 AM | Message # 29
Famous RP'er
Indeed friends are freinds no matter who they are or where they may be.

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 10:24 AM | Message # 30
From the Forest
I didn't knows Spark very well, but I can't stand death no matter what. I can barely watch movie though I know it's fake.

Forum » Other » Off Topic » LISTEN.
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz