Sunday, 2024-05-19, 4:56 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other » Off Topic » Creepypasta. (Post it here.)
Creepypasta.
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:14 PM | Message # 76
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Hey striker, do you mind if we make a funny section or something? Just a idea, I've seen all kinds of stuff. Like Darkran12 on roblox made a RP called 'SPIDER ZOMBIES!' it's about zombies/animals mixed, with humans fighting them. It's like a zombie survival, but more stupid than anything. And I got the idea for a story me and duck are making as a joke, and making a story for it on there.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:17 PM | Message # 77
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Creepy pasta? O_o

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

DepressedDuckDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:39 PM | Message # 78
The Angry Techno-head.
Group: Checked
You know, why don't we just do it, and put it in Other?

Sanity level: 60%| Majick level: 40%| Rage level: 0.1%
I got LOTS OF sleep last night. I am ASHAMED, BUT HAPPY.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:40 PM | Message # 79
I don't know....really.....

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DepressedDuckDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:42 PM | Message # 80
The Angry Techno-head.
If Striker wants to take it down, he will tell us. We will explain IN the RP that it is meant as a joke.

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:42 PM | Message # 81
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
Admins are free to add things to the site that they see to be needed. You oughta know that.

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:47 PM | Message # 82
Just ROLEPLAY D:

Well.

There you have it.

DepressedDuckDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 2:03 PM | Message # 83
The Angry Techno-head.
It failed to exist.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 2:24 PM | Message # 84
That site freaking CRAAASHED.

DepressedDuckDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 5:05 PM | Message # 85
The Angry Techno-head.
But it's back. Now let's make that Willytogo RP!

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 11:09 AM | Message # 86
uh oh...duck, put your sanity level to 5% please....cause i dont believe your 70% sane....

Well.

There you have it.

DepressedDuckDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 12:12 PM | Message # 87
The Angry Techno-head.
Ok..Here it is! The moment you have been waiting for!
IT'S MY CREEPYPASTA! Equi helped me. I want to see what you think.
*Takes breath*

The thin, wavering beam from the pocket flashlight only dimly illuminated his surroundings, and the corridor ahead. Though what diturbed him most was the silence.
It was everywhere. Gripping him like a blanket.
The main decks were NEVER silent. There were always noises, the sounds of people, the moaning of the eingines, the clammer of everyday life. Always SOME noise. A space ship is never silent.
The only noise he could here now was his own, Feavered breathing. What's more, the musty smell of disuse was also very prominent. This section of the Space ship must have been abandoned.
Possibly, no-one has been down here for ages. Possibly, the first time in his life, he was Scared completly Shitless.
He didn't join the crew to be Scared completly Shitless.
He joined for the excitement of space. He joined to look for aliens. He joined for the cute girl in recruitment.
But the darkness of the corridor, and the silence, made him forget the excitement and the Aliens, and even the cute girl.
There was a low, metalic groan behind him. He flung his body around, eyes darting for the soarce.
Nothing.
In the dark, he reminded himself, Anything could be anything, as long as your mind imagines it. His mother always said that. He wanted his mother.
After a while, he could not tell how long it was, he reached the door.
It said, "Maintenence Deck."
But, underneath it, smeared on in some kind of blue liquid, there was a single word. It seemed to be scrawled, at first he didn't even recognize it. Then He looked closer with his dim light, and he made out the word:
"Hi."
He steped back, cold gripping his heart. He was not alone. There was some-one else out there.
Then, that same metalic groan came from behind him. He looked around again, slighty suspicious.
"Hello?" He said out loud, a bit quiet. The sound bounced around for a few seconds, then subsided.
Slowly, he touched the dirty door-knob and opened the door, shining his light down the stairway down.
Something moved in the shadows. He looked in the direction it was moving, but it was gone.
It did not look human. It was long and thin, but not human.
Shooken by the experience he moved on.
What could have shut off power to the whole ship? He tried to remember what happened earlier that day.

DepressedDuckDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 12:13 PM | Message # 88
The Angry Techno-head.
The day the ship was launched was a huge commotion. Something about this space-ship being infused with a new "Life-Drive". On the Tri-vee, it said that it was some organic engine, that would "Bond" with crewmates. It sounded, to him, like something out of Dead-space 13.
That day, when the ship was out of orbit, the crew were explained their positions. He was an engineer.
He still could not get his mind off the Organic engine, this was only his second day on the ship. That morning, he woke up, and he used his Workers Credits to buy some food from the robotic vendor. It was chocolate chip waffles.
For some reason, the food tasted...Metalic.
Then, as he walked down to the engineering bay, the lights went out.
He could hear screams of panic throughout the ship. He heard many footsteps, clunking on the metal floor. A stampede of men and women, running from somewhere to nowhere in particular. For a moment, he considered joining them.
But he slapped some sense into himself using one of his mom's old phrases:
"Lose your head, Lose your life."
So, he sat and thought. Whats could he do to keep his head straight?
He would fix the engine. There. It is only a simple malfunction, what could go wrong...
~
The corridors got narrower, and the smell of disuse clogged his nostils. The light got dimmer, and dimmer...
Finally, it plonked out with a "Puff." He was left in the dark.
So, he sat down, and waited for his natural Night vision to come back.
While he was waiting, he thought back to the girl at the Recruitment desk.
She seemed like a nice woman to know. Her perfume smelled like daisys, and her smile was radient. In fact, he could smell her perfume now.
Wait...He really could.
Standing up, he looked up and down the corridor. Nothing...
Then, he heard a noise, a peculier noise.
Clack clack clack...
It sounded like a giant spider running with hard feet.
Or a woman running in high heel shoes...

DepressedDuckDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 12:13 PM | Message # 89
The Angry Techno-head.
Then a beam of light came from the end of the corridor. His heart froze, and he looked around for a weapon. Seeing a plank of wood on the ground, he picked it up, and help it in front of him.
The light was directly in his eyes, he could only see the dark outline of a huminoid figure.
It was tall, and it's arms were long. A perfect repersentation of the check-in girl. He was convinced it was her. It had to be.
Then the light went down, and he got a better look at it.
It was not her.
It was...A monster. It's flesh had the same look as a rotted peach, with holes everywhere. The skin was streched thin. It appeared to be a wonder this...Thing...Was alive.
But the worst part was the face. The eyes were small and beedy, most of the face was taken up by the mouth and the massive teeth within. It wore no clothing. It was hidious to behold.
The flashlight went back up to his eyes. It tilted his head a little.
And it charged him. Raising his plank, he screeched like a banshee, and swung it at an ark to it's face.
There was a loud THUNK as it's head got turned sharply to the side. It retaliated by outstreching it's arm, which had only 3 fingers, and scratched his chest. Reeling in pain, he took another swing at it's head.
This time, there was a CRUNCH. He appeared to have done some damage. The creature screeched inhumanly, and pushed him against the wall. He only had time for one final swing.
This one hit the leg, and made it fall over. He pushed offt he wall, and ran away from the, what he hoped was a, corpse of the dead thing.
He ran, not bothering to look in front of him or behind him, with only his eye-sight and natural night-vision to see by. He passed some more corridors, keeping his steady pace.
After a while, he laid back against a wall, in tiredness. He looked ahead at the wall opposite...
On the wall was some more words in blue liquid, scrawled. He stood up, and had a better look. They read:
"I see you have met Mr Willy. Nice, is he not?"
He stood back again, heart racing. Willy?
Who is writing these messages? WHY? WHY would someone name their pet monster Willy!
He looked back at the writing, and began to walk down the passage again, convinced he had put enough Distance between him and "Willy."
However, on the very next corridor, more blue, scrawled scripture. This read:
"He isn't dead you know, despite your violent efforts."
Below it:
"Shame on you."
This was made more horrifing because of the fact that this message was written recently. Quite recently.

DepressedDuckDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 12:14 PM | Message # 90
The Angry Techno-head.
And that thing is still out there. Still ready to kill him. He felt like kicking himself: Why did he not finish him off. Why did he not grab the flashlight!
"Lose your head, lose your life." He reminded himself, moving on, a bit slower.
The walls then gained an odd quality. They began to change color, and whenever he put his hand on it, it felt...Rubbery.
Also, a faint noise began to become audible:
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Then, more blue writing.
"Ah well. At least i still have Togo with me."
Togo? What is a togo?
Suddenly, a hiss from in front of him.
Turning, he made out a shadowy form in front of him.
Then, for one second, the lights turned back on.
It was a "Willy" Thing. Exactly it, down to the teeth.
It leapt at him.
He swung plank upwards, and the horrible thing went flying over his head. It collided against one of the walls, and collapsed.
The bumping increased.
BumpBumpBumpBumpBump
It was like the ship had a heartbeat.
What must be Togo leapt at him again, but he was ready. He struck Togo on the side of the jaw, spittle flying. Togo plowed through it, ramming him down into the ground. He was pinned to the floor, as Togo's jaws slowly opened in a horrifying grin.
This was the end...
NO. It was NOT.
He had the strength to continue, he should use it!
Groaning with effort, he pushed up into Togo's belly, sending him catapulting off His chest, and onto the ground. With one last cry of strain and effort, togo launched himself at him, only to be met by a plank in the chest.
There was a ripping sound as Togo's chest tore on the end of plank. The blood came out, green and sticky. Togo looked up at him, and fell to the ground, plank still lodged in his chest.
He had no doubt he was dead. He had to be. No-one could survive that.
The rubbery thing on the wall was now more wrinkly and organic...almost like....No...skin? It couldn't be possible. The walls recoiled at the thumps, almost as if it was all connected. As if the entire ship was connected. As the bumping sped up more and more, the ship seemed to move with it. It was horrifying. As he entered the main
hallway of the maitenence deck,plank by his side, still dripping with Togo's green blood, The ship seemed to pulse more and more, faster and faster, and he could have swore as he was walking he saw something stare into his soul. He ignored it though, and continued on.

Forum » Other » Off Topic » Creepypasta. (Post it here.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz