Thursday, 2024-05-02, 1:40 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Legends of Mythrin -={God Fall}=- (Even Gods can fall)
Legends of Mythrin -={God Fall}=-
JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 5:59 PM | Message # 1
Necromancer
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
In an age before Human memory an age that is long forgotten, yet remembered in the darkest most primevil minds of modern Man, an age that has passed and will pass again, there walked all creatures of myths and legends, elves, dwarves, men, drow, halfings, changeling, orks (and their distant more civilized cousins, the orcs), goblins, hobgoblins, Zaile, Zalthan, giants, dragons, sleezna, murda, Kalthika, and the Gods of Man. They roamed the Dark Plains, the Forests of Bel-tin (Light), the greater Skye mountains, a chain of mountains so high, they were only surmounted successfully by the Gods of Man, the Wastelands of Faire, in this age of legends, a prophet spoke of a day when this age returns, that a man-child will be borne, and bring the races together under a single united banner and do battle with the Evils of Samerkan, the dark master of the Wastelands of Faire, whose heart was once as pure as the Gods of Man, but it turned sour and bitter has he watched the Children kill each other for land and in vain. The Humans forced the elves into the retreat of their forest strong hold of Bel-tin and a curse was said to be laid on the surrounding areas, that no man who was not a man-child would be able to walk those forests safely, and the dwarves retreated deep into Damain, their domain in the dark underground hearts of the Skyle Mountains, and man even rebelled against their Gods, who now live in their lofty realms. It is said that the Drow who now inhabit the Wastelands of Faire are the descendants of the Elves that mixed with Human blood... But the memories of Man are short, and their war was scrubbed and erased from their legends, only the darkest of whisperings haunt them, like "don't go into the Forest," "Don't play in the Mountains of Skye, for you could be eaten up by the nasty goblinses that live there," Or even, "Don't stay out late or else the Drow will snatch you." The Changelings assimilated the best into the human's society and they stand waiting. The Orks hide with their dark master, Samerkan, doing his biding and will, while they have killed the last of the great Orcs, Smitharl...

Samerkan has not yet fallen into the Shadow of Evil, and become the Incarnation. He is still pure as the brightest of Gods of Men, and he is full of promise and hope for when he is born the world was in a great time, it was a glorius day. They heaped upon his newborn body praises of hope and glory to come.He is the golden child of the Gods of Men. This is the story of how a God fell...
---
Rules:
1: You can make your own classes and races, just don't uber.
2: Listen to admins.
3: Respect other players, not neccesiraly NPCs
4: You can die.
5: Have fun.
6: Design your own CS, but be sure to include your character's n.ame, a.ge, class, race, and a brief bio (I prefer at least 6 words).
7: Max number of characters is 3 per person.
8: Any race can be good or evil, I.E A drow can be a good guy too, and an Elf can be a bad guy.
---
Name: SamerKan
RPage: 1500 (Human equivalent is 15)
Class: Child Progidy of the Clerics
Race: God of Man
Bio: refer to the above paragraph

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:14 PM | Message # 16
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
I gulped. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" I wasnt even concerned if these lizardmen were my enemies or not. I immediatly pulled out my bow and arrow, and shot at the tentacles.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:27 PM | Message # 17
Social warrior of the administration
"DEATH TENTACLES!"

Lizardmen archers lined up on the walls, arrows lit up on fire.

"Elf, Turn through the Swamp to the left and get around to the wall, while I lure the tentacles! We need to get them in range of the fire archers!"

(Simply because elfs and tentacles don't mix very well.)

(A five start review to a roleplay of the first person to get that reference.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:31 PM | Message # 18
(......)
I nodded, following his directions. I told Morgan to run extra fast, since this was a difficult situation.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:39 PM | Message # 19
(Not the elf and tentacle reference, the tentacles being lured to the fire archers.)

"VANTACK!"

A lizardman fired a fire arrow right near me, and I caught it with my free hand by the shaft.

I move towards the tentacle swinging the fiery arrow to keep it at bay, as it moves through the ground towards me. I was making odd clicking noises as I moved slowly backwards.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:43 PM | Message # 20
I got to the wall, and had my bow and arrow ready. I narrowed my eyes, unsure of what the lizardman was doing.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:52 PM | Message # 21
The closer I got to the Wall, the faster my clicking became, Until drums began playing in the background.

"GIVE 'EM HELL!" I roar, Rushing backwards to the wall. I hand the elf the fire arrow. "Here, shoot it once, so you can say you helped to kill a death tentacle."

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:57 PM | Message # 22
I nodded. I took the arrow, and gracefully placed it on my bow. I held up my bow and arrow, aiming for a vulnerable spot on one tentacle.
I found one, and pulled back the string on my bow. I released, and the arrow whizzed to the tentacle. It hit the tentacle, and shot straight through. One of the tentacles was right behind the other, so the arrow also hit that one. There was a discusting squealing sound, and the tentcles fell limp.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 2:59 PM | Message # 23
After a load of flaming arrows rained down on them, a few lizard men with water buckets came out to put out the fire of the arrows.

"Now tell me elf, what's a girl like you doing out here alone? Don't you know of what resides in these swamps?"

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:01 PM | Message # 24
"Now I know..." I mumbled. Then I looked at the lizardman. "I'm a rogue, now"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:06 PM | Message # 25
"A rogue? Eh, keep that quiet. If I'm going to get you inside the walls safely for some free food, They don't need to think you'll rob them blind."

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:07 PM | Message # 26
I narrowed my eyes. "A decent rogue"
I couldnt help but crack a smile. "Are you sure? I dont want to take your food.."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:21 PM | Message # 27
"It's a feast. If anything, Grak is the lardo who's going to steal any kind of food here." I say with a hardy laugh.

"Oh and, our food may be a little, Different, compared to your food."

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:23 PM | Message # 28
"Wont the other.... lizardmen.... be curious what an elf is doing at a lizardmen's feast? I mean, its abit odd... If you were me, you would find it... uncomfortable... to be surrounded by lizardmen, at thier feast" I smiled nervously.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:27 PM | Message # 29
"That's why I gave you that arrow. You helped kill the tentacles, you are a hero to the sanctity of our walls. Or something along those lines." I say, using my left hand to gesture to the gates.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-27, 3:29 PM | Message # 30
I laughed abit. "I can agree with that, I suppose. Do you have any apples or oats? Morgan here" I patted my horse and continued "Is abit hungry aswell"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Legends of Mythrin -={God Fall}=- (Even Gods can fall)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz