Sunday, 2026-10-11, 0:37 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 4:45 AM | Message # 676
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I looked around the place. It would be cool if someone would randomly attack me...


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?


Message edited by lukas2231 - Saturday, 2011-12-03, 4:58 AM
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 5:45 PM | Message # 677
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(No.)
~Nightingale

As I rach the garden area, I open the doors to the tallest building. The only place I helped build. It stored stuff it was the scholl and the fighting arean. It was also are ticket underground. The room for the ground lever was small and empty with on stairs going up and down.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 5:52 PM | Message # 678
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Can't we dream sometimes?)

Alex
"Creepy..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 5:54 PM | Message # 679
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(No.)[Would be so much more funny if you could hear how I say that]
~Nightingale

"Yea well nothings perfect." And I continue to the down stairs.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 5:56 PM | Message # 680
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I followed, still I had no other choice.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 6:28 PM | Message # 681
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Ganna wait for others.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 6:30 PM | Message # 682
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(k)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 6:51 PM | Message # 683
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I looked down and tried thinking of how to fight.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 9:04 PM | Message # 684
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I look around.

"What now?"


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 9:16 PM | Message # 685
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

"We're going to the start of the base of course." I pause, as I got to the next floor. The wall covered in pictures of creature not native to earth and blue prints. In the middle was 6 tabbles filled with books blue prints and pictures. In the north was one picture that was different, it was painted and unlike the others in had space before the next picture was hung.

~Shosanna

I look around the room until I spot a picture, WTF? "Is that my..." I trail off. That picture was burnt years ago.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 9:19 PM | Message # 686
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Does anyone feel a bit of Deja vu, for some reason?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 9:20 PM | Message # 687
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Maybe a bit." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 9:24 PM | Message # 688
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

I cock my head, "Why, whats wrong?"


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 11:24 PM | Message # 689
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I mumbled,"Almost like it was a dream."


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 11:50 PM | Message # 690
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"Why is my painting on the wall?" I asked.
"You mean the painting of a," she started
"Φωτιά (Fut-ya)" I cut her off, "That's what I named the painting, Greek for Fire." She looked surprised, and then I could see an idea forming.
"What about ασήμι και χρυσό? (Ah-See-Me Ka Kle-Sa-Ah-Sh)" she asked me.
"Wait what do you know about ασήμι και χρυσό? How would you know about that?!?"


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Sunday, 2011-12-04, 0:34 AM
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz