Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:28 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Another Place In Time (Random insperation to make a roleplay......)
Another Place In Time
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 8:20 PM | Message # 16
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Cody-

I had finally decided on shelter, a cave would be nice, but once again, the likeliness of one randomly never happened. So i was going to have to use lots of sticks, sturdy thick ones to support the roof, and were split at an end. So I could then put and even thicker stick between that, to hold it against a tree, then to get smaller ones, to pile along the side of the two smaller, yet still thick branches, to make a roof, and put leaves on top to make it more rain proof. I had then walked through the field, and within twenty minutes I had found a wide enough tree to start building, and I began to work, already setting down a pile of sticks I had collected along the way, then went out to collect more, but before I did, i memorized my surroundings. Then, I headed off.

Isaac-

I heard a slightly groan and sticks falling, leaned more upright and peered down below me. "Well son of a bitch.." I murmured...smirking. "Finally, some fun." I looked at the blonde kid as he had dropped the sticks, and peering around. Then went off to grab more, he was heading near a creek...and that's where I'll be. I laughed slightly. Dropping to the ground as he was at an inaudible distance. Then sprinted, and thanks to my strength, I had gone the long way around, but it'd be about five more minutes before he would arrive. I then went into the creek, swimming into the middle of it, waiting.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 9:59 PM | Message # 17
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
I heard someone yelling in the distance and I decided to hide. It's voice sounded high pitch and small. It scared me.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-11, 8:46 PM | Message # 18
Isaac-

Once i knew he was close, I burst out yelling, flailing my hands around, bobbing down and up in the water, pretending to gasp for air. "HELP!!!! ANYONE!? HELP!!!!" I yelled.

Cody-

I needed a couple more, then I would have to-"HELP!!!!! ANYONE?! HELP!!!!" The voice was close by, I ran towards the noise, dropping the sticks I collected. Seeing a boy in the water, flailing his arms around, trying to catch his breath, he couldn't swim. "JUST HOLD UP! I'LL GET YOU!" I yelled, running as I took off my hoodie and dove into the water, swimming towards the boy.

Isaac-

I smirked slightly as he dived, then quickly began to keep yelling. "HELP!!" The boy grabbed my shirt. Pulling me and I pretended to struggle a little, but not to much to shake him off and make him drown. And soon enough, we were back on shore, I could feel my feet touch the ground and smiled, pretending to be grateful. "Thank you so much! Thank you! I..-" I continued to go on with my thanks.

Cody-

I lay against the ground, panting, gasping for breath ignoring the boys gleeful thank you's...

Added (2012-01-11, 8:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Bump.)

Well.

There you have it.

Zombo104Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-11, 10:50 PM | Message # 19
Famous RP'er
Kaitie
I couldn't control my fear or tears, I thought this was the end of my freedom. I knew what these creatures did to us, made us work, half starve us, torture us. I let out a loud sob regretting it. Now she deffinatly knew I was here. I wish I could go back home... Back to my old life... I'd already tried this millions of times, trying to wish myself back.
Liz
"Line up single file and come with me to get your breakfast." I ordered. They obeyed and we were off to the cauldron.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 1:13 AM | Message # 20
RP'er Without A Life
I sat down on the ground with my knees to my chest and started rocking slowly, back and fourth.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-01-13, 8:01 AM | Message # 21
Zyphon's Supporter
I sit behind an old tree ripping the head off of my rabbit. I throw it away at a lake.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Zombo104Date: Friday, 2012-01-13, 6:07 PM | Message # 22
Famous RP'er
Liz
I lead the children to the cauldron. A chimera was standing there with bowls on it's head and a fairy was handing out spoons. "Dish up." I say sort of quietly to them. "After you are done eating, go into your assorted groups and head off to work." I commanded. I looked to the three group commanders. "Everything going well with them?" I ask. They all nod.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 0:51 AM | Message # 23
Isaac-

Wow, this kid is actually quite strong, I thought, while on the outside, I had finished my final thank you and then raised an eyebrow as I came to his aid. "Are you all right?"

Cody-

I got up quickly, even though I was still worn out. "I'm fine." I said, catching my breath as much as I could. "Where'd you come from?"

Isaac-

Ah, this was the question i normally, heard, and always responded perfectly too. "I really dont know...just 'woke up' in this lake..and as you can see, I'm sortve not the best swimmer." I said, scratching the back of my head as I smiled faintly.

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Saturday, 2012-01-14, 2:21 AM

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 2:08 AM | Message # 24
RP'er Without A Life
(someone confront me! )

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 10:18 AM | Message # 25
Zyphon's Supporter
(I'm trying to interact with zombo, and bell's busy with a kid in the cave.)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 2:22 PM | Message # 26
Cody-

I relaxed..."Do you have any Idea what this place is?...I just arrived here. Like you."

Isaac-

Perfect, this kid is a total newbie. "Really?! Well I have no idea what this place is like, we have to watch our backs..." I said, then shook my head slightly, to get the water out of my hair.

Cody-

I looked at him with a slight awkward glance as he shook his head like a dog. So immature...

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Saturday, 2012-01-14, 2:24 PM

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 3:01 PM | Message # 27
RP'er Without A Life
(So super you want to be left alone?)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 3:50 PM | Message # 28
(I really dont know....xD Yeah, sure, you can meet up with us somehow magically.)

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 4:59 PM | Message # 29
RP'er Without A Life
I stood up and wiped away my tears, feeling like a little kid again. Shaking off the feeling I started to walk and stumble upon a lake. There were two boys there, talking together. "Excuse me.." I said sheepishly.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 5:47 PM | Message # 30
Cody-

I turned. Facing towards a girl, her eyes were red and puffy from tears. "Did you just arrive here too?...Or have you been here for a bit?" I asked.

Isaac-

Two newbies!!!! Wow, i'm lucky today. Haha!

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Another Place In Time (Random insperation to make a roleplay......)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz