Thursday, 2024-05-02, 3:08 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization (It's not that long, half of it is traits, just find a few.)
Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:18 PM | Message # 256
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
The thought then comes to you, that perhaps they were simply killing the strong, and enslaving the weak. Or maybe they were torturing the weak....

Later, the group came across a camp full of tents, with goblins, and two ogres, walking around. There were several cages filled with people, but none were recognizable from this distance.

You were all unseen from the distance and the trees. Figure out a way of dealing with this, or you'll be crushed by that small army.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:30 PM | Message # 257
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Cody-

I spotted the tents in the distance. "Sshh. You see that?" I said, pointing over to the tents. "I bet its them...we need to get closer. See what were up against." I said, I certainly wasn't the quiet type. So I couldn't get too close without them probably hearing me.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 4:47 PM | Message # 258
(I guess everyone forgot about this thread? Or just don't want to RP on it anymore?)

There were several weapons and armors on the ground, around the group. The armors were forest green.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 7:28 PM | Message # 259
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(No I didn't forget about it, I've just been thinking of something to post.)
Lana
I saw the things on the ground. "Look there." I whisper pointing to the equipment.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:42 AM | Message # 260
RP'er Without A Life
Adina

"do you think our families are in there?" I asked but it made me sound stupid and weak. I pulled out my blades and readied them. "so what's the plan?"

(our we ever goin to find our family or anything?)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 6:25 PM | Message # 261
(That's a secret. If I told you, it would spoil a ton of stuff.)

(But eventually, you will see the person you lost in the story. Alive or Dead, we wont know until we get there.)

One of the ogres walked to the cages, and took a person out of one. The person had a red shirt on, had short black hair, was Caucasian, and had brown-tan pants. He was taken to the forest on the other side of the camp from the team.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 2:03 AM | Message # 262
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Cody-

"Hey...they're taking that kid over there!" I whispered. "Lets try saving him first. The more people to help us, the better. Lets head around the camp and think of some sort of ambush." Without waiting for them to answer. I headed as carefully and quietly as I could around the camp. Devising a plan of some sort.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 10:15 AM | Message # 263
Three more were taken from their cages. A young woman, a girl, and a man probably in his 30's.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 9:50 PM | Message # 264
RP'er Without A Life
Adina

"Wait...seriously?" I asked him but he had already left our hiding spot. Some more people were taken out of the cage and led into the forest. I got up and slowly followed him, we had come on a rescure mission anyway.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 10:13 PM | Message # 265
From the hidden people within the distant trees of the forest, the first man yelled in pain.

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 1:05 AM | Message # 266
Famous RP'er
Lana
At the first shout of pain, I quickly but quietly followed the other two to wherever it was that we were going. I caught up with the boy that had left the hiding spot first. "So, this is probably a bad time to ask, but, what's your name and do you have a plan of any sort?" I ask him in a whisper.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:15 AM | Message # 267
RP'er Without A Life
Maya

The first cry of pain made me flinch and I couldn't help but imagine it being dale getting tortured. I caught up to my companions again shaking off the terrifying thought.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:17 AM

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization (It's not that long, half of it is traits, just find a few.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz