Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:48 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Kingdom of the Magi/~☼~\ (Part 1: The New World)
/~☼~\Kingdom of the Magi/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 6:19 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\The Story/~☼~\

There's no denying it, the old world is gone, no trace of it aynmore. Those idiots that had ruled the old world destroyed themselves because of their own greed, the waste of their progress trapped the poisons in and the world began to die, but we, a secret organiztion known as the Magi escaped to the underground.
Many years ago, we had discovered the life force of the world, Æther. It flowed through the world, and was the reason behind many strange things that happened on the planet Earth. We went down into the depths of the Earth to research it, not letting anyone else know, for if they did, then those idiots would have killed each other over it.
By the time we'd finished our research, the old world was long gone, but now we had the means to create a new one.

Now the world is born anew, but the Æther seems to have affected some people, giving them powers. Thus an orginazation called of Magi was created, acting as a secret police force. Only a decade has passed since the New World began, new cities are being built, more amzing than anything before. We now have the ability to do whatever we want, but we must stop this power form getting into the wrong hands, and it will be no easy task...

The Kingdom of the Magi has come into power to rule the New World, hopefully we can prove we are this worlds rightful owners, or shall we die trying?

/~☼~\Rules/~☼~\

Wait to be accepted
Please use correct grammar
No Ubering
No Godding
No Auto-hitting
No Uber-dodging
You<Admin<Me

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Supernerd
Kenzieroo
Irulez
Demon
Equinox
Striker
Spark

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:
Appearance:
Magic(0-3):
Weapons:
Items:
History(3-5 sentences):
Personality(Optional):
Bio(Optional):

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 6:54 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(So im slightly confused, so the magi are people that are like police forces to prevent things bad to happen, and keep people that have powers away from the humans? So they wont be harmed? Could you explain that please. I will join once i understand.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:34 PM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
(*attempts to think of a name...*)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:58 PM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
Name: Illok (Eye-lock)
Appearance: Tall, grim looking, piercing blue eyes, pale, white/grey hair, wears a black duster, silver cross around neck, black pants, black combat boots, black gloves, black shirt.
Magic(0-3): Can control shadows, can do a slight bit of Necromancy, can control felling(limited to dark feelings, anger, hatred, sadness, etc.)
Weapons: A pistol, but he mainly uses it to channel his magic
Items: driver's lisence, Magi badge/ID, Wallet, around $100, sapre change, other random bits and bobs
History(3-5 sentences): Illok was on of the few the Magi decided to bring with them under the ground when the realized the world was dying, he grew up in the magi, and quickly gained his magical powers almsot as soon as hee came in contact with AEther.. He is now on of the top Magi.
Personality(Optional): N/a
Bio(Optional): n/a

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 3:50 PM | Message # 5
The Flying Penguin
(Bump?)

Flying Penguins

WolfDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 3:53 PM | Message # 6
Beginning RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Awnser his question, I am confused also)

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 4:01 PM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
(>-> I did answer it, but I suppose I'll put it here)
(The Magi are the new rulers of the world. They control everything, and try to make sure the AEther doesn't get into the wrong hands. Of course, I shall be controling at least on villlian trying to misuse the power of Aether to overthrow the Magi and all that, but of course, all the other characters are up to you, which is what makes this whole thing an RP.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 3:01 PM | Message # 8
The Flying Penguin
(Bump)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Kingdom of the Magi/~☼~\ (Part 1: The New World)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz