Thursday, 2024-05-02, 4:50 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Magic (It got out of control, now didn't it?)
The Magic
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-04, 9:20 AM | Message # 1
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Fire? Flames ripped apart the City of Magic from it's place by the... the filthy humans. Disgusting.Revolting! What did we do to have our city burned down by those.. those... retched monsters! They sicken me and they should be having parties right now. Even though, some of them have escaped... The.. Witches, the Warlocks have escaped. Only the ones who survived, frankly. But now that they have used magic in public, they are given up! There is only a few more people that just might help them! We're running out of time! In the burnt city somewhere, there is a strong black aura that is the creation of magic. We have to get it before... before time runs out. Or magic is gone forever.

CS:
Name:
Bio:(Not really useful though......)
What kind of magic person:(Like: Necromancer, witch, wizard, warlock, something that does magic....)
Other:

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Magic (It got out of control, now didn't it?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz