Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:34 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Race To Domination
DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 4:52 PM | Message # 16
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Ah.
Well now I'm bored. XD)
I flew away, aimlessly traveling through the sky.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Zombo104Date: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 6:50 PM | Message # 17
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(btw all the dragon are still sorta hatchlings and are still staying with the wood elves)

Kiara
I walked around in the small cave where we were hatched. The last of the dragons..... I looked at all the still unhatched eggs and frowned a little. When would the rest of us hatch? I saw one of the elves that always came to visit. "It's safe to come out and hunt now." He said in a quiet voice. I nodded to him. "Casia, time to go hunting." I say to my younger sister nudging her with my nose a little.

Casia
I felt Kiara nudge me, "Yeah, yeah." I grumble getting up from my comfy bed. "Where do you think Brisk went?" I ask my sister. "More than likely hunting as well." She replied. "Well, lets have a challenge. The one to kill the biggest thing wins." I say taking an running start to the entrance of the cave and flew off.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 7:13 PM | Message # 18
(A bit late there... xD)
I smirked, remembering that I left Casia and Kiara behind. Knowing them, they probably went out too.
I sniffed the air, smelling the farmiliar smell of a herd of elk. I spotted the herd slowly moving through the forest, grazing. I swooped down, sinking my claws into one of their throats. With a swift tug, I tore it's throat out.
Alarmed, the rest of the herd rushed off. The elk I killed was motionless on the ground, bleeding from the neck. I was 3/4 the size of the elk, I was larger than most of the other hatchlings. They were atleast half the size of the elk. It was mostly because I hatched a bit earlier than them.
I tore the head off the elk. I never ate the heads, there was hardly any meat there. I ate mostly the torso and thighs. I quickly ate, leaving intestines and bones behind. I flew off again, looking for Kiara and Casia.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 7:20 PM | Message # 19
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I'm not sure how to start XP.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 9:36 PM | Message # 20
Social warrior of the administration
(How about you enter the mountains, and get ready for an ass kicking?)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-07-16, 0:15 AM | Message # 21
Famous RP'er
Kiara
"Hey! No fair!" I shout chasing after my sister. As we were flying through the air I caught the scent of fresh elk blood. I looked down seeing a herd of elk, they were all running though, meh... More fun for us. I dove down at the herd.

Casia
"Looks like Brisk got started without us." I say looking at the killed elk, only the head, bones, and intestines left. Then I noticed my sister already diving in for a kill. I took my time, scoping out he biggest of the elk. When I spotted it, I went in for my kill.

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 0:46 AM | Message # 22
From the Forest
(Uh, no thanks. I'll start tomorrow.)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 0:56 AM | Message # 23
Social warrior of the administration
(That's a shame.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 1:00 AM | Message # 24
From the Forest
(LOL, but I still don't know what to do.)

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 1:54 AM | Message # 25
RP'er Without A Life
Maya

I chose a tall willow on the edge of the forest and climbed to a sturdy branch so I partially blended in. In the distance I noticed some newly hatched dragons chasing a heard of elk close to the forest and I gave them a dark glare. They didn't belong here, to toy with nature and the innocent animals. The bow slung over my shoulder vibrated lightly with dark magic and anticipation, but I ignored it. It was meant for war and killing but neither of them were on my favorite hobby list. The only creature that recently pissed me off was the large beast I caught eating a wolf. I'm sure the remains were still laying on the forest floor. Disgusting.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 9:43 AM | Message # 26
I saw Casia and Kiara chasing the herd I scared off earlier. I smirked and glided towards them. "I guess you found my kill, huh?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 2:39 PM | Message # 27
RP'er Without A Life
Maya

I let out a trill whistle and after a few minutes a horse came through the brush and let out a small whinny. "Ready to go?" I smiled and jumped from the willow, landing on the forest floor with a soft thump. I mounted my horse and we took off towards the field of Elk.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-07-16, 3:00 PM | Message # 28
Famous RP'er
Kiara
"Yup" I say after I was done eating the elk. I look over and saw my sister still chasing hers, "Well aren't you slow today." I call with a smirk.

Casia
Once I was close enough I dove down and landed on the elk's back. Before it could do much else, I rammed my horns into the back of its head, killing it. I flew it back over to where Brisk and Kiara were. "I win." I say to my sister. "I got the biggest kill" I say in a sing song voice.

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 5:23 PM | Message # 29
"But I found the herd and got the first kill." I smirked back.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 6:40 PM | Message # 30
RP'er Without A Life
(no eating my horse...)

Maya

The dragons were right across from me now, on the other side of the bloodbath.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz