Thursday, 2024-05-02, 7:00 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\ (So bored....)
/~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\
KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 8:34 PM | Message # 16
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(LOL, sorry can't help.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 8:57 PM | Message # 17
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Fuck...)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 9:54 PM | Message # 18
From the Forest
(Ryuu could help you, she's got mad pyro skills. She's known about her abilities forever.)
(But then you'd be saved by a nine year old... IM DOING IT!)
-/\Ryuu/\-

As I walk I hear unusual commotion further into town. When I get there I look around and I see a girl running clearly terrified. Then others a bit confused, it must of been the mist then that girl has to be like me. Right? Then I see what I was really looking for... The monster, to be exact Orthrus. Crap
The girl starts to pass me as she runs, and is stop her.
"Listen to me, we need to kill that thing. It won't stop following you, if you don't help me now everyone's dead." I say in a half rush half calm manner. Not waiting for her reply I let my hands burst to flames.
"You can be the bait or you can be the breakfast, you look unexperienced I can attack." I drop my backpack, "There is a dagger in there if you need it. If you have any questions first ask yourself if you want to die today. I'm going to light those roped on fire and hope the cargo with crush Orthrus, you can distract him. I'm counting on you I'm sorry for the ridiculousness if we live I'll explain I promise."
I sigh and then I start running for on the the side buildings, Thank Gods there was reconstruction today I might have a chance if this girl was a good quick thinker.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 10:48 PM

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 1:43 AM | Message # 19
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Maya

I had been somehow dragged to a camp that didn't make sense. I guess it was better then my old life but everyone was crazy religious and believed they were half god or something. Thats why I ran away after the first day. I guess you could say I was very good at running away, thats why it was one of my specialties. Now i was running away from a monster, literally. I only got a few quick glances of it before it vanished, as if it found something or someone else to chase. From what I did see though it seemed to be a two headed dog of some sorts like the one in the greek mythology book I had read in school. When I rounded a corner there was two girls, one looking completely terrified and the other ready to fight. "Did you guys just see um, a dog thiny?" was all I could manage to say, even though it sounded stupid.

Josephine

First day at camp! I jumped up out of bed and made it with a huge smile on my face. It was early morning and many of my new friends were still sleeping.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 6:32 AM | Message # 20
(Evie, Cerberus can't leave hell. You can probably make that a hellhound, though.)
I nodded, in a daze. How was this all happening?!
I grabbed the knife, and got in a defensive position, still slightly freaked out.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 9:19 AM | Message # 21
From the Forest
-/\Ryuu/\-

Orthrus saw me but kept going for the other girl, Oh man who did I find this time? She must have been strong, but why haven't she found her abilitys yet? I try to clear my head. Soon I got to the construction area, I needed to time this just right...

(FYI, Ryuu knows about her being a Demi-God and some other being the same. But she doesn't know about CHB.)

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:01 PM | Message # 22
(I see. Then they can go together :D)
My eyes widened, and on instinct, I whipped around and stabbed the dagger into the beasts jugular vein.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:16 PM | Message # 23
From the Forest
(Yes.)
-/\Ryuu/\-

Soon I catch the ropes on fire, the supplies fall on the back half of Orthrus. I give a half smile, she had also cut Orthrus. A man came up behind me.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Now was time for me to leave, I run grabbing my backpack.
" We need to leave I'll explain when we're alone, but alot of people don't know what just happened and will be real mad."

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:20 PM

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:25 PM | Message # 24
My eyes were still wide as I nodded. "I don' even know what happened, but I can wait to find out. Lets go."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:34 PM | Message # 25
From the Forest
-/\Ryuu/\-

At this point we were both running. I knew there was a park nearby that we could stop at. I was just hoping that she would really listen.

Soon we reach the park and i stop leaning on a tree. "I'm sorry about the rush, i wish I could have told you more and I had to put you on the spot. First of all any questions?"

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:35 PM | Message # 26
"It's alright." I said, shaking my head. "Well, firest question... What the hell just happened?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:37 PM | Message # 27
From the Forest
-/\Ryuu/\-

"To explain this properly, how much do you know about Greek Mythology?"

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:38 PM | Message # 28
"Not much, but enough. I enjoyed the subject, but I could never go into it because I didn't have the money or education."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:40 PM | Message # 29
From the Forest
-/\Ryuu/\-

"Well that was Orthrus, and he likes to kill people like us." I didn't explain because i was going t o take it slow.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 12:43 PM | Message # 30
"...Like us?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\ (So bored....)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz