Thursday, 2024-05-02, 8:40 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Divine and Divide (Blargh. Let's try this. Remember, Equinox?)
Divine and Divide
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:32 PM | Message # 16
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Character Sheet::
Name: Russell Vallik
A.ge: 29
Race: Half-dragon human
Location: You start at a theater, listening to a speech by Wylstein.
Physical Description: Standing at 5'11 with a skinny and slightly muscular build, Russell has black, messy above-ear length hair, and wears soft-leather rag-clothing, much like the typical peasant. His shirt is mostly brown leather, but a slightly lighter leather patch was patched in at the lower-left middle to cover a small hole. His pants are also brown leather, without a tear in them. His eyes are brown, and he is Caucasian.
Alt. Description: (If applicable.) A 6'3 anthropomorphic dragon of light-blue coloring, who's eyes are still brown. Skinny but more muscular than his human form, he wears whatever clothes he is wearing at the time of his change, normally his leather rags. On each side is a black horn that goes straight out to the side, unlike the curled horns some dragons have.
Weapons: His dragon form's claws and powerful jaws, and whatever random thing he can make use of, which is usually nothing.
Misc. Items: N/A
Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze: 53 bronze
Bio:Russell has been a peasant class all his life. His father and mother raised him as peasants, working on this farm. His parents grew up on this same farm, as peasants. Even his grandfather and grandmother bought this land, and plunged into poverty, soon-after. This has built up much rage inside Russell, but he has kept it hidden under his "I'm kind and poor, pity me" appearance. He has worked on this farm since he was eight. With no chance for education, and a child three months on the way, he has to find some way to provide more money for his family, because he wishes for his child to not live the horrible life he has. At the age of 17, he discovered he was a half dragon, after it appears his mother was actually tainted by dragon blood, because some sick man invited them to a dinner one night, while she was six months pregnant with Russel, and poisoned their drinks with dragon blood, to test its effects. Unfortunately for him, the dragon blood did not work as a poison. Instead, it simply made a creature no man wishes to face, and even Russell's wife Alana is afraid of unleashing.

"My fate is destiny, and by that elaboration, destiny is an asshole."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:58 PM | Message # 17
Better RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
(Alright. Accepted. Thread enters prime-time at 9:00 PM EST.)

Message edited by Nights192 - Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 2:05 PM

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 2:09 PM | Message # 18
(Prime time means it's starting then, or the big event happens then)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Ilovedogs2Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 2:19 PM | Message # 19
Starting RP'er
Group: Users
(grrrr I'm joining....>.> if things don't pop up like popcorn popping.)

A weirdo flying around

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 8:03 PM | Message # 20
Better RP'er
(Starting then. Things happen.)

Added (2012-08-01, 8:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Alright. Everyone post their starting posts.)

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 8:57 PM | Message # 21
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I stood in the back, listening to Wylstein give his speech. I had a hood on, which helped my hair cover my ears.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 9:04 PM | Message # 22
At the left bottom corner of the crowd, me and Alana waited for the speech that was supposed to happen soon.

I looked over at Alana.

5'10, skinny, long and brown hair that went about an index finger past her shoulders, and clothes just like mine, except she had leather sandals, I bought them for her a few years ago, because I didn't want her stepping on something and hurting her foot. Personal reasons. She has brown eyes, and a smile that warms my heart to it's deepest content. And she, uh, knows what she's doing.

Anyhow, yeah, we were waiting.

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 9:25 PM | Message # 23
Better RP'er
(I think their is no reason to recap the speech, as the description has it all.)
:Timeskip:

The crowd has begun to dissipate, though some still dawdle, chatting to their peers.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 9:34 PM | Message # 24
We idled around, chatting with random people.

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 9:49 PM | Message # 25
Better RP'er
Whilst you are chatting with random people, a man bumps into you, hurrying away.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 9:50 PM | Message # 26
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(Just saw this rp...please accept me D: Its never too late! )
Character Sheet::
Name:Cody
Race:Werewolf
Location: You start at a theater, listening to a speech by Wylstein.
Physical Description:In attachment Stands at 5 foot 10.
Alt. Description: (If applicable.) In his Werewolf form, he stands at 6 foot 6, and brown fur surrounds his body, more muscular in the chest, with powerful hind legs. With black claws. His eyes the same as those in his human form. Yet shine brightly in the dark.
Weapons: A small iron sword, that he has sheathed at his side.
Misc. Items: A small cloth bag, for his coins and food.
Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze: 4 gold, 6 silver, 2 bronze.
Bio: He hides the truth that hes a Werewolf, and travels a couple kilometers away when the full moon nears. Hoping he does not get killed. He has a bunch of separate simple cheap clothes to change into to get torn when he changes into Werewolf form, so he doesn't ruin his nice clothes. The only problem is sneaking back to his house, but hes been getting better at it.
Attachments: 3501315.jpg (96.9 Kb)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:00 PM | Message # 27
Better RP'er
(Accepted.)

Despite the fact that it was past the first full moon of the month, you take particular notice that it is getting to be late afternoon.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:10 PM | Message # 28
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Cody-

I had been standing, listening to Wylstein, his voice drowned on as I had peered out the window. It was late in the afternoon, the sunlight dimming to night. It looked like it would be quite a cool night. Surely this speech would be ending quite soon. Or maybe it was just my patience thinning.

(Its always nice to have new roleplayers on this website, and you; are off to a great start.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:14 PM | Message # 29
(already over, bucko)

"Well, how rude." I say, watching the man as he ran off.

Nights192Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:18 PM | Message # 30
Better RP'er
(Wylstein had just ended his speech, actually. And thanks, I am glad you think so.)

Your focus had began to widen, revealing more activities from the calming scene.

Like a man being dragged into an alleyway, something clasped over his face.

Added (2012-08-01, 10:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(That was meant for Mr. Supernerd.)
Russell may or may not notice the feeling of being lighter.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Divine and Divide (Blargh. Let's try this. Remember, Equinox?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz