Thursday, 2024-04-25, 9:47 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 11:58 PM | Message # 106
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

"Hey Newt." I said and hoisted myself over the edge not waiting for the kid to answer. Newt had been my friend since the first years in the glade when we met. "You look like you just saw a shuck griever. What's wrong?"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:11 AM | Message # 107
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

My head was stuck in a daze... My mind was lost trying to recall the faded memories of the changing. Their was something that I knew about that boy I have seen him before, but I just can't remember. I was suddenly lifted back to reality by shrill sound of the box lids slamming together. I locked eyes with Leo and he knew something was wrong.

Message edited by DWG - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:20 AM

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:19 AM | Message # 108
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

A sharp sound of the box slamming filled the air and I fell on my knees. The kid was still in there. "HEY!" I yelled and started banging on the lid frantically, grabbing the crowbar off the ground and trying to pry open the lid again. "Newt! Help me!" I yelled sharply as the box creaked, starting to move down again.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:27 AM | Message # 109
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
~Character Sheet~
Name (Only first):Jeremy
appearance:(Must have a WICKED tattoo somewhere.) Jeremy has dirty blonde hair that is quite thick and medium lengthed, he has a medium build and stands at 5"10, he has thin light brown eyesbrows, that give a more approachable look to him, with bright blue eyes. He wears a white and navy blue collared t-shirt that is striped vertically. (Thick stripes) And wears deep blue Jeans, with black runners. Wicked tattoo on the side of his calf.
Job:Runner(? If there are too many of those, I could let him do something else.)
Personality: He is kind. He is quite straightforward and is not afraid to show his opinion.
How long have you been living in the glade?: 4 days ago.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:53 AM

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:27 AM | Message # 110
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"What the klunk is going on?" I screamed to Leo. Something this strange has never happened before in the glade. I started prying open the box doors with Leo. I looked into the dark shaft and the box was still slowly decending. "Leo, we need a rope to get this shuck face out of here"! One of the other Gladers ran off to get a rope from the tool shed. Leo and I laid on are stomachs, watching box slowly descending back into the dark unknown...

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:38 AM | Message # 111
RP'er Without A Life
(Accepted!!)

Leo

Finally Newt started to help me, encouraging some other gladers to as well."Someones going to have to go down there and get him." Alby said as a girl came back with a long thick peice of rope. "But what about micha, we all remember what happened to him." Someone said quietly from the back. Micha was the kid who got cut in half.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:56 AM | Message # 112
(Yay! biggrin Can't wait to post.)

Added (2012-10-10, 0:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Jeremy-

I was with the rest of the group, when a ridiculous idea had come to my mind. I breathed deeply, calming myself. "I'll do it." Instantly kids were looking at me. I was nervous. But I didn't want another kid to be gone. I knew I was quite new. So hopefully this would prove as well how helpful I am to the group.

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 0:48 AM

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:04 AM | Message # 113
Beginning RP'er
Newt

The Gladers were preparing for some un willing Glader that I have never met to make the scary climb down to retrieve the Greenie. I was lost among the confusion. I was trying to grab hold of the rope when somebody accidentaly elbowed me in the head, my mind began to get blurry. At that very moment I fainted and collapsed to the ground. The sudden rush of memories sent my brain rushing. The single memory that I could grab hold of was me standing In a room full of monitors. Their was one other person in the room with me but I couldn't see their face. I felt like their was something special about this place but I couldn't remember. All of a sudden I was awakened by a loud screeching sound, and the rumble of the ground. Leo was screaming its coming back up, I could tell that every Glader was relived by this.

Message edited by DWG - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:05 AM

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:07 AM | Message # 114
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"I'll do it." I opened my mouth in shock to see Jeremy, one of my fellow runners volenteer for what could be their death. He was new though, didn't see that boys body with the rope still tied around his chest. Half of it gone. "Well we don't have much time do we?" I asked and threw him the rope to tie around himself.A lurching squeal came from the shaft and peered down to see that the box has stopped moving. Like they were inviting us to climb down there. Another screetch. " Its coming back up!" I said loudly.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:10 AM

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:16 AM | Message # 115
Jeremy-

I was fumbling with the rope, adrenaline rushed through me at what was going to happen. My brain was thinking of a bunch of potential things that could go wrong, when Leo yelled "It's coming back up!" Instant relief had flooded through me, as well as the rest of the group. I was glad it was coming back up, I honestly didn't think I could've done the job anyways. But it was better someone had than no one. I exhaled, realizing I was holding my breath. "Well that was nerve racking." I commented bluntly as I wiped some sweat off my head with the back of my left fore arm.

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:29 AM

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 1:24 AM | Message # 116
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

"Well id just say its shucking weird. " I groaned. When the box was close enough I yanked new greenie out and onto the grass as releif flooded through me.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 4:59 AM | Message # 117
Famous RP'er
(Thanks for giving me the chance to reply... -_-)

Alex

I landed on the grass and stared at it then slowly stood up only to clutch at my chest and fall down to one knee.

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 8:11 AM | Message # 118
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(LOL)
<Hersey>

When the tention had rised I zoned out, I had no need to have my gut twisted. So I started examining the tatoo on my hand. It seemed a bit weird to by on my hand, well it seemed a bit weird to have it at all... Still.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DWGDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 9:24 AM | Message # 119
Beginning RP'er
Newt

Finally the Greenie was safe and out of the box. I've had enough excitement for one day, so I began to walk over to the East entrance of the maze. The last fifty meters I began to sprint. I sat myself down against the cold stone wall that covers the entrance of the glade. I could hear the clicking and whirling of the greivers on the other side.

Message edited by DWG - Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 10:55 AM

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 10:00 AM | Message # 120
Famous RP'er
(Forgot to say Alex has a giant scar running down his chest)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz