• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Fantasy » The New World
The New World
RedTomsDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 8:54 PM | Message # 1
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Introduction
This world is complicated to explain. Its so hard to believe that anyone in any period of time could develop this technology. Exept, they did. I'll start from the begining. When the world came to an end, scientists launched a new world. A world where humans could teleport to places. Wait, i'm getting ahead of myself. These places were made from nothing.

You teleport to a place. Every place has an ID. When you teleport, you think of a place, and you'll be transported to the ID number. Then that takes you to the place. Since there are so many people, our space is unlimited. So the places we make have a flat surface, then you build with blocks to make places. You can change the sky to make it what it looks like, change the temperature, or whatever you'd like. Everyone has a place. And there, you build your house. People with athourity have more than one places, where they can make anything they want. At your home, you can search people, browse a catalog, change your appearance, etc. You use this through a hologram. Since there are so many people; we have groups. Clans. Whatever you want to call them. You can be in one.

Ofcourse, no one agrees, so there are wars, there are enemies, there are allies, there are copiers. Like every group they take captives. Etc.

We have also developed immortality. Theres always the end to a place, so, if you jump off the edge and plummet to your death, you'll be respawned. If you get hacked with a sword or any other weapon, you'll respawn. And when you don't like yourself, you can 'delete' yourself, too, and start over. You dont have to eat. You dont have to sleep, but everyone prefers to sleep, so you can rest; but like every human you can feel pain.

There is no leader. There are rules. There are Moderators and Admins. They can ban you for good. Follow the rules, act nice, and you're good. They aren't mean, all of them were elected; they're super nice. So you arent under pressure. They also arent looking at you 24/7. You have your private time.

None of them stalk you. And so, this is our world, our planet. No one has reached the end of the universe. And no one will. We all have nicknames, too. People call me Greekgirl. And, this is my life.

(Confused? Ask questions)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

RedTomsDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 8:28 PM | Message # 2
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
( This is basically my version of a realistic ROBLOX. Do y'all know what roblox is?)

I close my eyes and wonder what the world would be like without sports, just as a volleyball plummeted into my face. " A wonderful world..." I mutter, as a bunch of green and white uniforms come and help me up.

I hate sports, but I have to do them. They're my main priority to brag about being a success in sports. Yet, I'm not that successful at times. I know that almost all of our population in this New World is in a military group. Its almost as if everyone wants to take sides, like on the huge war between RAT and FEAR, everyone wants to take sides, which ends up with either success or betrayal, victory or misery. The world of war is what I'm considering, and starting with a small group of 4.2k, RAA. Soon after the volleyball season, my contract will end, and finally- a world of freedom. I've never had to re-spawn, but when you do, you spawn on the nearest safe-spot from where you died. So most likely, it's pretty efficient and exiting all at the same time. And guess what was the best part? This is the last game of the season. Almost over.

I was ushered to the side and had an icepack to my jaw. These balls were hard, no cushion on them at all- the varsity balls(Aarg I hate those kind). I looked over to see all the other girls, who were being looked over to take my spot. I sighed in relief- and in no time, the game was over. When we were dismissed, I happily teleported home.
Attachments: 4907123.png (385.7 Kb)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-09-28, 3:13 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
(ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBLOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXX!)

Forum » Stories » Fantasy » The New World
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz