Saturday, 2024-04-27, 12:35 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Percy Jackson (So bored...)
Percy Jackson
SparkDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 2:37 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
NOTE
Before I start, this is basically my version of a normal half-blood in PJ. First I'd like to introdice the characters to ya.
MAIN~

(Starting over.)

CHAPTER 1
The laughter and giggles of the kids were sealed as I shut myself onto a balcony. I was at Shamrock orphanage. Shamrock Orphanage is owned by the 12 members of the Shamrock family. They are each very rich millionaires. They own three buildings; Two for orphans, One for the orphan's resturaunt. The first building is 8 stories tall. this is for the 5-13 year olds. The second was for the 14-18 year olds. Every orphan gets their own room. The ages are the same on each floor. Sometimes you get roomates. I never do, even though there are four empty beds, all queen size. I use one as a desk. The others are just... there. It never occured to me that I would get to be without any roomates; because Shamrock orphanage never runs out of space. Or moeny. Or doanations. There was a banging on the door that just ever so suddenly swept me into reality. I unlatched the window pane door to the balcony, and I opened the door. There was Claris, one of the counselors, one of the Shamrocks. He extended the door with his bulky arms- just enough for two other thirteen year olds to come in. They seemed to be in awe, dropping their bags unceremoniously on the two, neat empty beds- and gasped in amazement. There was a chandeleir, four matted queen-sized beds, and the bathroom/spa, and yet ofcourse, the playroom. I never ever dared to enter the playroom, it was just full of board games and stuffed animals. Sometimes I wonder if the stuffed animals were real- they look and feel very realistic. Then they straggle back into the room. "These are your two new roomates. Eva and Faris." Claris said, interrupting their moment. I wave slightly. He leaves. "Faris! Just look at this place..." Eva said, once again rotating her head to take in the room. I just stared, and they eventually dropped it. They had the horrid stench of nature. Faris was blonde, a crooked smile, with yet of a beautiful dress with thin straps. The design was green, leaves stitched to her dress. She wore silver sandals, too. Eva had a deep, arburn hair and a warm smile. She had black shorts, black sneakers, and an orange tee overlaped by a green t-shirt. If you looked closely enough- you could see the faintness of words. They both had a horrible long-lasting stench of plants and nature.

I was pretty wierd compared to them, long, brown hair that I brush 4 times a week, a random tee, and jean-leggings. I huffed as I was about to reach for the latch to the balcony. DRLING DRLING DRLING!!!! The bell for lunch sounded. They looked rather confused. Idiots. "Just follow me..." I mutter, leading them out and into the third building. It wasn't crowded. It was like a three-story resturaunt with an all-you-can eat. The waitors were hired. And the whole shamrock family was on my floor, in a little alcove stage, watching over us. Claris was anxious for something, but I ignored him. The waitors came out. Of course, we didn't choose. but when they bought the steaming plates out, cackling... Claris couldn't contain himself. Instead of screaming, the oddest thing happened. Out of nowhere, he lunged at someone. There were screams. Everyone ducked, exept me. Then I knew who he was after. I threw the sizzling chicken at his face, which drove him crazy. Then, my new friends busted in. But if I looked closely, they were different. I didn't hve any time to wonder. They were playing a quick melody, that turned into a slow one. It seemed to slow him down. And of course, I ran. I didn't know where, but away from there. And my two 'goat' friends called a taxi. Claris, was infact, a monster. I never knew how he looked, he just lunged. I never bothered to look back, either. I was afraid of what I might find. Faris and Eva were both... saytrs. I've been studying Greek monsters and Gods for, about three years. Faris got up, whispered in the driver's ear, and he nodded. He then sped off. Litterally. We were going faster than the speed of sound. "Listen... Clove. You know the Greek stuff? It's real." Faris peeped. Yes, my name is Clove. So what? Okay, back to what Faris said. "Okay." I sighed, taking this in. "I believe you. But where are we going?" I asked. Eva sighed. "Youre a demigod, we're taking you to Camp Half-Blood." She rolled her eyes as if I knew this. "Camp Half-Blood? The camp for demi-gods?" She laughed. SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Before I knew it, we were here. It was all a blur. Faris and Eva had to drag me out. Honestly, I was shocked. And as soon as I got on that hill, my shoulders sagged. Over my head was the oddest thing ever. I swatted at it, wondering if it was some sort of curse. And soon it went. The two just stood in shock. "No way.." They both said. They suddenly burst into excitement. "Oh my gods! We got a daughter of Posideon!" Eva exclaimed, trying not to squeal. Infact, that object was a trident- full of green, white, and blue misty swirls. "That isn't possible." I said, my eyes full of fear. Me, out of everyone? I should've been honoured. But I wasn't. I wasn't good enough. My mother died. I was left with my father. I was sent to the orphanage with Claris, the montrosity. He left me to die. In that orphanage. He very well knew what and who Claris was. Then I was infront of a greek monster, a centaur. I shuddered, and glared at him. "If only he were here..." and he went on about explaining the greek myths to me, the present-time gods, and so on. And I understood this. He is much more descriptive than a stupid saytr.

I seemed to have 2 half-brothers. Oh joy. I squeezed into the Sea-like cabin. I guessed it was mine. As I entered, I felt so strange; my back had the chills, and a familiar scent tickled my nose. I was alone. And it was just turning dark. I didn't feel like anyone could welcome me in so nicely; so warmly. So I sat in the corner- and was washed awaty into a deep sleep. When I opened my eyes again, I was in a palace. I suspected it being underwater, because fish cant fly above my head. I got to my feet. Infront of me was a throne. An empty throne. As I walked closer to it, I could see a faint image. How can a fisher live underwater? Wait. The throne. A fisher. Why haven't I noticed this before? "What?" I say. To my surprise, I said it clearly. But he just nodded to something beside me. In a whirl, someone appeared. He had black hair, a t-shirt, and jeans on. I screamed. He looked at Posideon, with somewhat mixed emotion, judging by his face; but when he noticed me, he just frowned. "Who's this?" He demanded. "Percy, meet Clove." Posideon said. Percy. That's his name. Then I saw his face. It looked like he was asking why I was here. "Either tell me who you are, or get out of my dream." I whisper. "No... this is mine..." He whispered back calmly. Then we both turned to Posideon. "Clove, meet Percy. He's my son." Posideon said. I looked at him closely... why else could he breathing underwater. I shake my head. "How can you stand it?" I asked. "Stand what?" "Being his son." Soon, Posideon rose, and shook the whole room. And I was shook awake.

Added (2012-05-04, 2:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Late that night, I heard news that Percy was coming back. So I was leaving. I don`t want to be famous, nor popu,ar, nor abnormal. I want to be a normal human... not a freak. So this night, I only took myself to run away. The wind had slight rush into it, as the rest of the night was still. Though it seemed eerie, I continued on towards my destination. I waned to get back to my life. But what life did I have left? Any life but this. So I just moved on. I walked due north. Yes, I stole a compass. Then I felt two cold hands snatch me.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Message edited by Spark - Wednesday, 2012-04-04, 7:08 AM

Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Percy Jackson (So bored...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz