Saturday, 2024-04-27, 10:33 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Death Note (I just HAD to :P)
Death Note
Zombo104Date: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 4:33 PM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~WAMMY HOUSE FILE~
Name:Mariko ???
Date Of Birth:11/11/1983
Parents:Unknown
Info: Mariko was found on the sidewalk
outside the orphanage with a note that
only contained her first name. We never
were able to figure out who the parents were.
Her photo is attached to this file.
She has spent all her life growing up here and
has taken a liking to L, although L had to leave
and start his life as a detective, this was when she
was 20, now two years have gone by and she just
informed me she was leaving, to find L.
~Roger
------------------------------------------------------------------
I stood outside the airport holding the file in my hands, I thought there would at least be a little more information about myself in here, I guess not. Well, time to go to Japan..... I figured out that L must be staying somewhere in Japan since he had figured out that Kira was located in one area of Japan, I figured I would fly to that area then later figure out what to do form there. I went inside, got my plane ticket, then boarded the plane. I arrived in Japan during the night, so I went and found a hotel and got a room, as I turned to head to the elevators I saw a slouched man with messy jet black hair, Could that be? No, it wouldn't be this easy to find him would it? Thoughts were racing through my head, the man got on the elevator and then I went over and looked at what floor it was going to, Hmm, what do ya know, that's the same floor that my room is on. I got into the next elevator and headed to the same floor, I got out and saw the man walking down the hallway, Well I have to go this way anyways. I caught up to the man, "Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked him. He turned around to face me, "Oh my, it really is you...." I say with surprise. "I'm sorry but I don't believe I know you." He said to me, I felt crushed, how could he not remember me? "My name is Mariko, from Wammy's House?" I say hoping he'll remember. He put on his thinking face "Hmm..."

(If you are a Death Note fan then I know its not like the T.V. show or the manga. I'm just going to create my own version of Death Note :P )
Attachments: 7876854.jpg (7.2 Kb)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

Message edited by Zombo104 - Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 4:35 PM

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-03-26, 4:56 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
(MOREEE!!!!)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Stories » Fan Fiction » Death Note (I just HAD to :P)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz