Thursday, 2024-03-28, 10:10 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Horror » Grim Tales: The Fallen Reaper (Part 1/3)
Grim Tales: The Fallen Reaper
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 10:26 AM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Grim Tales
Prologue

My name is... "The Writer". The story I am about to tell you, or, more accurately, the story you are about to read is not a story of fantasy. Not a means for me to entertain you, certainly not. It is a reminder. Or perhaps, it is a warning. Just Keep that in mind, and I shall start it off, not with our hero, of which there really in none, but with the villain, if you can even call him that.

It wouldn't be correct to start this off by saying something like "Once upon a time", or "Many years ago", for this story takes place even before time itself was created. It starts at the very beginning of everything.
Our world, in fact, even or universe was not where creation started. It started with the Timeless Realms. To name a few you may be familiar with, Heaven and Hell. Before these, there existed nothing but one thing. Chaos. This chaos took the form of an all-powerful creature known later by the first Humans, as Set, the Chaos Dragon. However, everything must have an opposite. So, to counter Set, A creature appeared that was the very embodiment of Order. This creatures name was Grim. Eventually, over many immeasurable amounts of time, Grim defeated Set, and dispersed the Chaos the ruled over the universe. He then proceeded to create the Timeless Realms, as well as a way to maintain order. In Heaven, he created the Angels, with the instincts to do only good. In Hell, he put the Demons, who were made to do evil.
However, the Angels, though they were made only to do good, thought the best way to do good would be to destroy the Demons, and vice-versa. Thus began a perpetual war began the Angels and Demons. Though highly ineffective, this war did manage to keep the balance between good and evil as neither side ever won for long, and Set remained to be locked away.

While the Angels and Demons were busy with their war, Grim began to create more keepers of good, he called these the Repears.
Now, I can guess at what your thinking. Your probably asking yourself, amongst other questions, when humans came in. Well, that too was Grim's doing... In a way.
The first humans, were not humans as you and... Your friends are. They were more like the Repears. More powerful, more in tune with the Timeless Realms.
Now, this is really where our story begins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be new Chapters every Saturday, along with the weekly update. Please feel free to say what you like, or don't like about the series.

~Zyphon, The Flying Penguin

Forum » Stories » Horror » Grim Tales: The Fallen Reaper (Part 1/3)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz