• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Other » Slave for eternity~
Slave for eternity~
SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 7:53 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
CHAPTER 1
I'm Alice. The year is very big, so big that nobody could keep track of time. The end of Earth was millions of years ago. We're on the third planet that humans evacuated to. Renee. We thought we were alone, but we were on a planet of demons. We were in a fort made of plexiglass.

I was making a sandwich while the others were detecting life and poisonous gasses. Everyone was silent and bored, but we all worked. We worked hard to survive. Surviving is very important to all of us, Men, Women, and animals.

I walked up to a scientist. "Jake." He ignores me and yells, "LIFE!!! LIFE IS COMING TOWARDS US!!!" Everyone got excited. We all ran to the front, but saw nothing.

A minute passed. nothing. Then, out of the blue, a huge dragon appears, carrying MALE knights.

They dropped down, and shattered the dome.

"We don't come in peace."

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Message edited by Spark - Thursday, 2012-01-26, 9:30 PM

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 7:55 PM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Problem with how you write your stories, each entry is way to short, you leave each one to quickly and I can assure you you will forgot about most of them, also, they're unorganzied. Is this a chapter? Prologue?)
(So... Take that in mind whilst writing stories. ;D)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 9:31 PM | Message # 3
Zyphon's Supporter
(I tend to make short stories for cliffhangers.)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 10:24 PM | Message # 4
Zyphon's Supporter
(Sometimes I might go to bed in the middle of it.)
Most of the stronger men scurried foward, protecting me,
out of all people. Why? No idea.
"Surrender, humans."
"Never" Said Zach, the leader-guy.
"You will all suffer death, exept for... her."
The warrior points to me.
"Hand her over or die."
"what's so special about me?!" I ask.
They didn't awnser, but handed me fowards.
"HEY!!" I yell.
"We'll rescue you near the end!"
"How come you give me up SO EASILY?!"
"You're different!" Zach yells back.
"WIMP!"
"Sereously, Alice... they have MONSTERS..."
With that, he winks. Winking meant that he'd come up with some
plan to help me. By the time I finished this thought, they already
had me on the dragon. But sill... 'You're different' didn't make any
sense. Why? How?

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 4:06 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
I woke up. I was in a dark place. I was bound hand and foot. I had enough energy to stand. There was a small opening in the stones. What I saw was remarkable. Out there, were people, monsters, and dragons. It was your typical colonial village, mixed with stone paths, shops, you name it. This world must be somewhat... New. Everyone was speaking English. Then something caught my eyes. Standing outside was a young girl, dressed like she was rich, standing next to a lever. She was lecturing a crowd of how a water mill was going to help. Then I noticed she was talking about THIS mill. She said that the whole thing would fill with water, and it would pump it out at any time for only $70 per year from each wealthy family. They did a countdown. 10... I looked for an exit. 9.... I started screaming. 8... I banged and kicked against the wall. 7,6,5.... I screamed and ran around for an exit. 4,3,2... I screamed, then gave up. She pulled the lever. I screamed as water wooshed through the mill, and it reached my stomach. Soon I was under water, doing flips, banging against the wall. The wall cracked. "...Yes..." I kicked again. "YES...." And then i kicked again. The villagers screamed in horror. The wall collapsed, carrying the water, along with me, in it. I tackled the girl. "Princess! Princess!" guards screamed. I flipped my wet hair out of my face. Holy shit... this girl IS the princess. The knights threw me aside, helping her up. I moan. Then, all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked. The princess gasped. "You..." she said, "You're Moraytia Chreinios..." she said. "Erm.. WHO?!" I said.

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 9:06 PM | Message # 6
Zyphon's Supporter
CHAPTER 2
Moraytia Chreinios is known as one of the greatest heroes of all time in Greek history. She was born in different generations. The first Moraytia was leaving to help other worlds succeed. The day she left was the last day she was seen. She arrived during the end of the world, made a child, and set it to go with the spacecraft heading to the next planet. From that day on, everyone there never mentioned it around Moraytia. She always had to marry a man of high purity and athourity, to make another young girl to take her place. Moraytia's images were exact; not one flaw. Alice had almost every feature of Moraytia.

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 6:50 AM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Yes, but I meant that it's short because it's kind of like... The beginning version of a story? That is to say, much more can be added to it, without actualy progressing the story, as in details and what not.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 8:56 PM | Message # 8
Zyphon's Supporter
(I like stories, sometimes I go up to 100 chapters.
Make sense now?)

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 8:52 PM | Message # 9
Zyphon's Supporter
The next thing I know, I was in a golden room. "Moraytia hasn't appeared in centuries. We only need to make sure she's in your bloodline... give me your wrist." says a man. "No! Not like i'd just give a random guy my wrist so he can take my blood" I say. "Do it now, or we'll have to kill you." I was reluctant, but I held it out. I was lost now, very lost. It was almost scary to listen to a total stranger and do what he'd say. I somehow had the feeling that he was king. if he was, I wouldn't want to be adopted. i soon found myself awaking from unconsciousness. Have I been lost in my thought the whole time? Come to think of it... "You were out for 2 hours." he says. "It appears that you are related to Moraytia. This means you're staying here forever." I flinch. I'd almost wanted to cry and run away. I was still in the same room. I looked around to make sure I was still concious. "Of course, you are going to be treated as a normal pheasant until you prove that you are actually our next hero. I will provide you with it. This may risk your life. Find the leader of the Dark Eye clan is. Prove yourself. We will provide you a house near the foot of Mt. Lyrerias. Good luck... but to the villagers... we've never met." With that, my world turned black before I could display emotion or refusal.

Forum » Stories » Other » Slave for eternity~
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz