Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 3:11 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Striker  
Forum » Mega-RP's » (_/Tales of Talbannia\_) » Places and Races (Short descriptions.)
Places and Races
StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 9:20 PM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Here you will find the locations and islands in Talbannia, as well as many of the creatures. You can also make up your own for your roleplays in this Mega-RP.

Places:

Yoshonk Island - Yoshonk is a large, mountainous, snowy island. It has almost constant snowstorms, though it is inhabited. There are two villages, and one large area that includes a post office, hotel, and various stores.

Sinharren - Sinharren is a dark, rocky, foggy area with many active volcanoes. It i s inhabitable, though it is traversable.

Signa - Signa is a medium-sized, grassy island with many plants and animals. However, many of the plants are poisonous. And some of them try to eat you.

Warland - Warland was originally named Ukon, but because so many battles have happened to be fought there, it was renamed. It has no vegetation, and few animals, such as rabbits. Otherwise, it's pretty much just a big, flat, brown rock.

Races:

Kentarr - The Kentarr are a race similar to Centaur; they have a horse's body and a human's torso, arms, and head. However, the Kentarr has bladed arms, which can cut through most objects.

Zalken - The Zalken are humanoid creatures, though their faces are blank. Literally. Their skin is blue and scaled, and they perfer to fight with tridents.

Aizee - The Aizee are small, winged creatures (No, they are NOT fairies). They can make themselves invisible for about ten seconds at a time, and have a tendancy to use small, poison tipped weapons to stab things.

Humans - Need I even add a description?

Dragons - They're dragons. What do you think they are?

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 2:53 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
What are humans? :3

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Mega-RP's » (_/Tales of Talbannia\_) » Places and Races (Short descriptions.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz